So I'm getting sued for $65k

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
NT. Where being there for your kids & staying home to raise them is looked down upon.

tired.gif

Ksteezy I give up with you. I have been married for 9 years this March and my kids are 6 and 10. If you have read my posts you could see that we have not always been so bad off. I gave up a good job so my wife could keep her great job years ago. I love how you think I can just walk out the door and find a $65k a year job no problem.

I'm not trying to argue with you bro, if you were better prepared a minimum wage part time job wouldn't be the only option, keep your head up, I think you have bigger issues than bickering with me or getting your spirit uplifted by a bunch of meaningless "positive" comments.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm not trying to argue with you bro, if you were better prepared a minimum wage part time job wouldn't be the only option, keep your head up, I think you have bigger issues than bickering with me or getting your spirit uplifted by a bunch of meaningless "positive" comments.
Give it a rest man. 

i dont understand how y'all are doubting that some people actually live like that
and is not even a small amount of people living like this is a lot
i grew up in the projects, a very poor kid
so i know what im talking about
there are lots of ppl that got it worse than OP

op only thing i could tell you is to get a hold of yourself
dont let yourself break down because u have two kids and a sick wife to look after
keep your head up

Straight up #%@% dude who talking that tough dude bravado. I feel for you, going through tougher times here.

OP, I wish you all the best! I know you will pull through this despite how impossible it may seem at the moment. It definitely makes me look at how blessed I am living.

KSteezy for LVP of the year though
30t6p3b.gif

It's a @+!$!* up situation all around.

ksteezy is going about it the wrong way, but he's right.  I can't imagine getting sued, and people in America are quick to take you to the cleaners.  Couple questions I have is 1) How bad was this accident? 2) You've been married 9 years and only have a PT job, making $10 hour.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
NT. Where being there for your kids & staying home to raise them is looked down upon.

tired.gif

I will leave it at this size.  You are telling me that two established career oriented adults can't raise kids (I think that is the point ksteezy is trying to make).

I will not speak for OP, he's dealing with a lot and it is unfortunate that his wife is dealing with a mental illness.  It is clear that he wasn't fiscally responsible.  He not only needs sympathy, but advice on how to rebuild his life and maybe his finances.  Sympathy and prayers will not solve his problems.

Straight up #%@% dude who talking that tough dude bravado.

Why is it tough dude bravado?  There is some truth.

Unfortunately when some people have kids they don't think of their financial future.  There's no Plan B, only Plan A and when !%%% hits the fan.... you have OP.

I might be mistaken but I thought your insurance company is suppose to provide a lawyer for you in situations like this.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

moz-screenshot-8.png
moz-screenshot-9.png

Lawyer seems like a the best thing for you to do homeboy.

I am driving extra careful, jus' because of this thread
embarassed.gif

I would go out on a limb and say 99.9% of Americans have no "plan B" for the types of things that have happened to me. This is just one of the terrible things to happen to my family since my wife has been sick. 
So what some of you are saying is that I should of been planning on all this terrible stuff happening to me?

OP what state are you in? This sounds like a civil case and here in CA for civil cases people can't be sued for more than $5000. Anything over is a criminal case. Unless somebody died or you tried to commit vehicular manslaughter getting into an accident IS NOT A CRIME!

They're bluffing. Even if the other party has $65000 in damages you won't be paying that. Their insurance will pay for whatever their policy is, anything after that the the car owner will have to eat the remaining costs. I'm not gonna lie, you MIGHT go to jail but you definitely wot pay $65000.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I might be mistaken but I thought your insurance company is suppose to provide a lawyer for you in situations like this.
He didn't have insurance.

I would go out on a limb and say 99.9% of Americans have no "plan B" for the types of things that have happened to me. This is just one of the terrible things to happen to my family since my wife has been sick
laugh.gif
, it's a pretty flimsy limb.  I do agree with the fact that the majority of Americans do not have a plan B.

Are you looking for employment?

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I would go out on a limb and say 99.9% of Americans have no "plan B" for the types of things that have happened to me. This is just one of the terrible things to happen to my family since my wife has been sick. 
So what some of you are saying is that I should of been planning on all this terrible stuff happening to me?
OP, you fouled up royaly. 
What I really hate is that you get on here and complain how hard you got it.
What about the damn people you hurt.
Get off your MASS and provide better for those kids.
Sounds like the last place you need to be is on Niketalk.
Be the man of your household.
Take the resposibilty, and own up to it.
Lead by example and show those kids whats suppose to be done.
I personally would not be comfortable letting my wife pay the household bills. Thats Me. 
Get your damn Life together. 

It aint the end of the world. You brought it on yourself.
Now go and and be a Damn Man.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

OP, you fouled up royaly. 
What I really hate is that you get on here and complain how hard you got it.
What about the damn people you hurt.
Get off your MASS and provide better for those kids.
Sounds like the last place you need to be is on Niketalk.
Be the man of your household.
Take the resposibilty, and own up to it.
Lead by example and show those kids whats suppose to be done.
I personally would not be comfortable letting my wife pay the household bills. Thats Me. 
Get your damn Life together. 

It aint the end of the world. You brought it on yourself.
Now go and and be a Damn Man.

!*@%... he is manning up.. u sound stupid son.. have u ever had bad situations in your life were you needed to vent? im sure OP doesnt have any friends to vent to, with the current situation of taking care of so many and work. so he decides to post a thread to just vent. and you go down his throat?????? 
mad.gif
.. you sir deserve an @%@ whipping.. 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

2) You've been married 9 years and only have a PT job, making $10 hour.

He said they both HAD good jobs but he left his job so his wife could have a better one, how can someone be mad at him for doing this?

They've been married for 9 years, for 6 of those years everything was fine then this mental disability hits and everything goes downhills. How can you plan for something like that?

a lot of you guys bashing this dude must not have kids. do you know how much daycare is nowadays? there are a lot of stay at home dads who take care of their kids that could be out making a good amount of money. this is a rare situation that you can't really prepare for unless you are in 100% control of the family finances. some men chose and trust their wife to handle the money aspects. this is an instance where it went terribly wrong. dont detroy this guy because he really didnt do anything wrong other than trust his wife

damn sorry to hear that.. Your best bet is to call the company and see how much they're willing to settle for.. start a little payment plan with what you can afford... you might be paying for a good minute but its better then having a lien on all your things.. goodluck fam

NT: Where being rich or poor is ducktales.

Let me know if you live in the DMV OP. I'll see what I can do for you job wise.

Originally Posted by Hugo

this man op must be trolling. there can not be no way someone is living like that. no efn way.
shut up. get out in the real world and see what it's like.  It's amazing how there are so many little children in here who think just because they live off mommy and daddy and have houses in pleasantville that people don't have it rough.  My god some of you make me sick

I can honestly say that posting this on NT can do nothing for you.. I personally would be too depressed to post anything on NT after recieving such news. regardless I wish you the best OP

Back
Top Bottom