So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

...oh and I a,most forgot the most important of them all. Bridges and Tunnels. 
If the ancient Egyptians saw today's bridges and tunnels  they'd literally !$!+ their pants. 

For some reason this @*!$ irks me. 

Aliens...ancient tech....!@+%! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

torgriffith, on the real... what do YOU believe about everything homie? I see you post a lot and its very interesting but I'm pretty much a skeptic... I want to take what you say seriously, but can you honestly for once go into what you think?

Do you believe in a god? Is there something that you think is truth to this? I know you post a lot of mythology, which is good for the academic sense and my yearning to empthatize with other cultures and beliefs but I still can't find any root to accepting much of it as true. Can you offer any significant insight? I'm asking you in particular because I often see you have the tendency to drop a little here and there and not really go into it. I'm just open to seeing what you really have to present... And no more of that "well its up to you to decide" well yes, ultimately it is, but I feel like you're almost baiting me then dropping me halfway... like straight up, where does all of this lead you? DO you believe in panspermia? Do you think we are the result of that? Evolution? All of it... whats your detailed and complete understanding of the world?

I really just post around what people talk about to stay close to the subject, and I make sure that I don't discuss anything that I haven't at least seen on tv to know that the information is out there in the mass media so I don't come off as someone just talking off the head.

To be truthfully honest, what I really think about can't really be described in English. I do understand that things like panspermia and evolution are just other ways of explaining cycles and growth of life on different scales of reference other than our own.Like for instance, if your were the size of a microbe and you witnessed the human sexual reproduction process on that level, it would be equitable to modern day scientific theory explanations of panspermia to us in a sense. To put it simply, i think that what happens out in the cosmos is an external representation and guide/ (not God) of what's happening internally to us. I honestly think that human life is not the same always and that we as a species are programmable by our culture programs and spheres of existence and the interactions they cause in the mutation and molding of dna architecture. I think that we as humans are flesh that is animated with the energy and life force of our true essence and thought. I think the theories(not the broken practice of those theories) of most religions are true and are fractions of a whole complete form of thought. I think the universe is cyclical and not linear meaning something like the universe city is pre planned and we are just travelling through it witnessing and interacting. The prefix uni would suggest unison, united, one and verse means line or section. So a united line or a section is a circle and a cycle. I think the cycle can be twisted into all kinds of elastic geometry and that may be the reason we don't experience the polarities of existence in a black and white either or type of paradigm. like the infinity loop versus a smooth circle orbit.

I think from the perspective of us as people here on earth we witness springs and falls in seasons of the human experience.

torgriffith, on the real... what do YOU believe about everything homie? I see you post a lot and its very interesting but I'm pretty much a skeptic... I want to take what you say seriously, but can you honestly for once go into what you think?

Do you believe in a god? Is there something that you think is truth to this? I know you post a lot of mythology, which is good for the academic sense and my yearning to empthatize with other cultures and beliefs but I still can't find any root to accepting much of it as true. Can you offer any significant insight? I'm asking you in particular because I often see you have the tendency to drop a little here and there and not really go into it. I'm just open to seeing what you really have to present... And no more of that "well its up to you to decide" well yes, ultimately it is, but I feel like you're almost baiting me then dropping me halfway... like straight up, where does all of this lead you? DO you believe in panspermia? Do you think we are the result of that? Evolution? All of it... whats your detailed and complete understanding of the world?

I really just post around what people talk about to stay close to the subject, and I make sure that I don't discuss anything that I haven't at least seen on tv to know that the information is out there in the mass media so I don't come off as someone just talking off the head.

To be truthfully honest, what I really think about can't really be described in English. I do understand that things like panspermia and evolution are just other ways of explaining cycles and growth of life on different scales of reference other than our own.Like for instance, if your were the size of a microbe and you witnessed the human sexual reproduction process on that level, it would be equitable to modern day scientific theory explanations of panspermia to us in a sense. To put it simply, i think that what happens out in the cosmos is an external representation and guide/ (not God) of what's happening internally to us. I honestly think that human life is not the same always and that we as a species are programmable by our culture programs and spheres of existence and the interactions they cause in the mutation and molding of dna architecture. I think that we as humans are flesh that is animated with the energy and life force of our true essence and thought. I think the theories(not the broken practice of those theories) of most religions are true and are fractions of a whole complete form of thought. I think the universe is cyclical and not linear meaning something like the universe city is pre planned and we are just travelling through it witnessing and interacting. The prefix uni would suggest unison, united, one and verse means line or section. So a united line or a section is a circle and a cycle. I think the cycle can be twisted into all kinds of elastic geometry and that may be the reason we don't experience the polarities of existence in a black and white either or type of paradigm. like the infinity loop versus a smooth circle orbit.

I think from the perspective of us as people here on earth we witness springs and falls in seasons of the human experience.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

This lost tech +@*!!%*% is funny. 
Skyscrapers are our pyramids.

OMG we can't build 'em because we don't have the tech!!!!!!
laugh.gif

[h1]Chinese workers build 15-story hotel in just six days[/h1]

Massive amounts of slave labor + lots of time will give you pyramids.
These same Chinese workers with all their advanced technology cant come close to how perfect the Great Pyramid is. Here's is a just two reasons why modern man can't rebuild the great pyramid.
stopped reading after.. honestly
We can't recreate the pyramids? Are people really this far gone?

Our modern pyramids are skyscrapers, offshore oil platforms, aircraft carriers, submarines, stadiums, rockets, space stations, etc. We don't recreate the pyramids because we won't have a %****% use for them.

btw, how much did the heaviest pyramid stones weigh?

The heaviest lift crane has a capacity of over 7000 metric tons. C'mon now.

Pay close attention
eyes.gif

This lost tech +@*!!%*% is funny. 
Skyscrapers are our pyramids.

OMG we can't build 'em because we don't have the tech!!!!!!
laugh.gif

[h1]Chinese workers build 15-story hotel in just six days[/h1]

Massive amounts of slave labor + lots of time will give you pyramids.
These same Chinese workers with all their advanced technology cant come close to how perfect the Great Pyramid is. Here's is a just two reasons why modern man can't rebuild the great pyramid.
stopped reading after.. honestly
We can't recreate the pyramids? Are people really this far gone?

Our modern pyramids are skyscrapers, offshore oil platforms, aircraft carriers, submarines, stadiums, rockets, space stations, etc. We don't recreate the pyramids because we won't have a %****% use for them.

btw, how much did the heaviest pyramid stones weigh?

The heaviest lift crane has a capacity of over 7000 metric tons. C'mon now.

Pay close attention
eyes.gif

Dude... You posted that no modern crane can lift the blocks that make up the pyramids.    
Think about how ******ed that statement is.

Ppl ignoring common sense for the sake of BS youtube videos FTL.

Dude... You posted that no modern crane can lift the blocks that make up the pyramids.    
Think about how ******ed that statement is.

Ppl ignoring common sense for the sake of BS youtube videos FTL.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

I think this video kind of explains what you're talking about in a sense. As far as your beliefs go, I'm 100% there bruh.

In due time, hopefully. In due time.

pimp.gif

I think this video kind of explains what you're talking about in a sense. As far as your beliefs go, I'm 100% there bruh.

pimp.gif

SpottieOttie305 wrote:

Pay close attention
eyes.gif

I've seen that. Entertaining but nothing more. 
If you believe that ET's had a hand in building the pyramids then go slap yourself silly. 

SpottieOttie305 wrote:

Pay close attention
eyes.gif

I've seen that. Entertaining but nothing more. 
If you believe that ET's had a hand in building the pyramids then go slap yourself silly. 

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

It's sooo much I can sy about the pyramids so I'll give y'all a brief summery. It has been confirmed by many sources that the pyramids were NOT built by slaves. They were built by master Masons.

The first known pyramid designer was an Ancient African man named Imhotep. He was a multi genius who built the step pyramid and the Egyptian Masons gradually perfected the art of pyramid building to what is known as the Great Pyramid at Giza.

They were not built by aliens, just ancient Africans. The way that the pyramids were built can not be duplicated today. The reason why is because the ancient Egyptian society was far more advanced than we are today.
Damn shame all their knowledge was burned in the library of Alexandria.

That was probably the worst day in history ever thus far.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

It's sooo much I can sy about the pyramids so I'll give y'all a brief summery. It has been confirmed by many sources that the pyramids were NOT built by slaves. They were built by master Masons.

The first known pyramid designer was an Ancient African man named Imhotep. He was a multi genius who built the step pyramid and the Egyptian Masons gradually perfected the art of pyramid building to what is known as the Great Pyramid at Giza.

They were not built by aliens, just ancient Africans. The way that the pyramids were built can not be duplicated today. The reason why is because the ancient Egyptian society was far more advanced than we are today.
Damn shame all their knowledge was burned in the library of Alexandria.

That was probably the worst day in history ever thus far.

tired.gif

I was with you up until here...

I mean why is it so hard to suggest that we are just random assortment of particles working together in their lowest energetic stability and it just happened to occur? Why the need for the superflous attachment of metaphysical thought? Plus why humans? Is it that we're special or that we think we're special? Its almost as if accepting that we're the extent of evolution and it stops with us when it really doesn't. We can't predict the future.

What you're saying sounds nice, but it lacks real meaning at times. I mean i'm sure its nice to think of yourself as one, but at the same time... are you really? What makes us think those ancient cultures knew that much more than we did? How are we certain they knew more than we did? Is it a fascination for the past?

Neil deGrasse Tyson has this short except from a lecture where he talks about how we're just made up of elements found everywhere else in the universe. If thats the connection you imply, well sure, I just don't think that outside of our understanding of additional dimensions (which may very well be true) and our understanding of electromagnetic spectrums and our ability to witness them, that there may not be that much more out there... I'm not refuting your points but more so asking for a more clear understanding of them. I can't refute what I can't understand to be your position.

I was with you up until here...

I mean why is it so hard to suggest that we are just random assortment of particles working together in their lowest energetic stability and it just happened to occur? Why the need for the superflous attachment of metaphysical thought? Plus why humans? Is it that we're special or that we think we're special? Its almost as if accepting that we're the extent of evolution and it stops with us when it really doesn't. We can't predict the future.

What you're saying sounds nice, but it lacks real meaning at times. I mean i'm sure its nice to think of yourself as one, but at the same time... are you really? What makes us think those ancient cultures knew that much more than we did? How are we certain they knew more than we did? Is it a fascination for the past?

Neil deGrasse Tyson has this short except from a lecture where he talks about how we're just made up of elements found everywhere else in the universe. If thats the connection you imply, well sure, I just don't think that outside of our understanding of additional dimensions (which may very well be true) and our understanding of electromagnetic spectrums and our ability to witness them, that there may not be that much more out there... I'm not refuting your points but more so asking for a more clear understanding of them. I can't refute what I can't understand to be your position.

@wawaweewa

I never said I believed aliens built the great pyramids. I said from the start that Ancient African master masonsbuilt the pyramids. The reason I posted the video was to provide some quick info from sources other than myself. It clearly points out how modern day technology could not recreate the Great Pyramid at Giza. Never mind the title of the video, facts are facts.

These monuments have stood for thousands of years. What modern day sky scrappers do you think will still be standing thousands of years from now?

@wawaweewa

I never said I believed aliens built the great pyramids. I said from the start that Ancient African master masonsbuilt the pyramids. The reason I posted the video was to provide some quick info from sources other than myself. It clearly points out how modern day technology could not recreate the Great Pyramid at Giza. Never mind the title of the video, facts are facts.

These monuments have stood for thousands of years. What modern day sky scrappers do you think will still be standing thousands of years from now?

I remember reading an article a while ago about how they found the graves of workers close to the pyramids.

If they were slaves they wouldn't be buried so close to such a significant structure. So some think that they were paid rather than actual slaves.

I remember reading an article a while ago about how they found the graves of workers close to the pyramids.

If they were slaves they wouldn't be buried so close to such a significant structure. So some think that they were paid rather than actual slaves.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

pimp.gif

That's one heck of a video bro.
pimp.gif

I'm really glad you posted that. It was personal thought I kept for a while but I always felt like the point we study in geometry was like a misnomer the way it was taught to us. That the point itself was actually a sphere in my opinion but i felt like if they taught us that, math as we know it would explode lol( Really to much possibility to even teach). Like were they say a point on paper in geometry is the smallest unit like the atom is in chemistry that is indivisible, but what about going further into a sphere/point finding out it was comprised of of more spheres and on down. At what point does one reach the sub atomic or sub spheric material particle.

I guess to be more clear, a point in geometry is a 2 dimensional representation of a sphere. Our reference in mathematics from this point either adds or subtracts dimensions depending on how we see the first dot as being a circle filled in, or a 3 dimensional sphere.

This makes me think of the discussion I had with someone in another thread about the RA symbol which was a circle with a dot in the middle....

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

pimp.gif

That's one heck of a video bro.
pimp.gif

I'm really glad you posted that. It was personal thought I kept for a while but I always felt like the point we study in geometry was like a misnomer the way it was taught to us. That the point itself was actually a sphere in my opinion but i felt like if they taught us that, math as we know it would explode lol( Really to much possibility to even teach). Like were they say a point on paper in geometry is the smallest unit like the atom is in chemistry that is indivisible, but what about going further into a sphere/point finding out it was comprised of of more spheres and on down. At what point does one reach the sub atomic or sub spheric material particle.

I guess to be more clear, a point in geometry is a 2 dimensional representation of a sphere. Our reference in mathematics from this point either adds or subtracts dimensions depending on how we see the first dot as being a circle filled in, or a 3 dimensional sphere.

This makes me think of the discussion I had with someone in another thread about the RA symbol which was a circle with a dot in the middle....

Back
Top Bottom