So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

son you shouldn't have even bothered to text her.
she's hitting you with the pity story so you can feel bad for her and your falling for it smh. yea her grandpa died (RIP) but she does not have to tell you that. you havent spoken to her in over a year, why the hell should you care? what does that even have to do with you? this chick is manipulating you so hard and so easily.

you're trying to be a bigger person but 9 times out of 10, being the bigger person is not worth the effort in a situation like this.
yes its good to forgive and not hold grudges, but you shouldn't just throw away the fact that she did you dirty.
exactly

and
laugh.gif
@ yall lettin that november guy have it
roll.gif
 gave him the back to back to back greasy naked man triple slap

Originally Posted by FDUB

but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...
Don't do it homie...... I mean being on friendly speaking terms is about as far as you should go. Being friends and hanging out is just gonna end up all bad. You two are gonna start getting close and then next thing you know it she is gonna squeeze your heart out.
Move on, have an occasional text or call convo. MAYBE meet up for a drink, but that is it. Don't be hanging out and all that.

but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...
Don't do it homie...... I mean being on friendly speaking terms is about as far as you should go. Being friends and hanging out is just gonna end up all bad. You two are gonna start getting close and then next thing you know it she is gonna squeeze your heart out.
Move on, have an occasional text or call convo. MAYBE meet up for a drink, but that is it. Don't be hanging out and all that.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
horrible advice

+#$!+ would be non existent in my life

30t6p3b.gif
horrible advice

OP your a lame

You got to get your skills up or these girls will destroy you and leave you a bitter man

That girl is manipulating you and she only hit you up to make sure your still hers and with that last text you sent her you showed it

OP your a lame

You got to get your skills up or these girls will destroy you and leave you a bitter man

That girl is manipulating you and she only hit you up to make sure your still hers and with that last text you sent her you showed it

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

30t6p3b.gif
horrible advice

If this was me, ya the +#$!! would be erased outta my life.
But OP seems to be heading in another direction, trying to be all buddy buddy and #%%@. 

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

30t6p3b.gif
horrible advice

If this was me, ya the +#$!! would be erased outta my life.
But OP seems to be heading in another direction, trying to be all buddy buddy and #%%@. 

Move on, have an occasional text or call convo, that she initiates. MAYBE meet up for a drink, but that is it. Don't be hanging out and all that.
I concur.

Move on, have an occasional text or call convo, that she initiates. MAYBE meet up for a drink, but that is it. Don't be hanging out and all that.
I concur.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

she's hitting you with the pity story so you can feel bad for her and your falling for it smh. yea her grandpa died (RIP) but she does not have to tell you that. you havent spoken to her in over a year, why the hell should you care? what does that even have to do with you? this chick is manipulating you so hard and so easily.

you're trying to be a bigger person but 9 times out of 10, being the bigger person is not worth the effort in a situation like this.
yes its good to forgive and not hold grudges, but you shouldn't just throw away the fact that she did you dirty.

This

Originally Posted by NobleKane

This

Dog you rooked out. Me and countless others said way back it was for closure and to clear her consience.

After she did you dirty, you still care and let her do that?

You get no benefit and she gets the benefit of feeling better.

Alright man do you thing...

Dog you rooked out. Me and countless others said way back it was for closure and to clear her consience.

After she did you dirty, you still care and let her do that?

You get no benefit and she gets the benefit of feeling better.

Alright man do you thing...

laugh.gif
@ these kids all clowning OP. he did fine. he was honest, got his thoughts out there and is done with it. closure.

it was clear she wanted to apologize or discuss something along those lines. the build up by everyone else was entertaining tho. anyone who was seriously expecting a kid or an STD announcement is crazy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ these kids all clowning OP. he did fine. he was honest, got his thoughts out there and is done with it. closure.

it was clear she wanted to apologize or discuss something along those lines. the build up by everyone else was entertaining tho. anyone who was seriously expecting a kid or an STD announcement is crazy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom