Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Ima huge LeBron Fan and No I don't feel sorry for em BUT I will say the HATE is much stronger than it EVER was with Kobe

Ima huge LeBron Fan and No I don't feel sorry for em BUT I will say the HATE is much stronger than it EVER was with Kobe

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Anybody peep how at the press conference it was all "I" and not "we".  He was talking about how he won 2 more games than he did in 07'.  Lebron might be 6'8 260lbs but his ego is even bigger. 

Most of the questions asked to LeBron was about his performance in the Finals so of course he was going to use "I" more than "we".

Had he used "we" instead you'd be in here *****ing about him not owning up for his poor play and trying to defer blame to his teammates.
eyes.gif

As for the topic no I don't feel sorry for him. 

He made his bed with the ill conceived Decision special and that ridiculous celebration/press conference they had before they even played a single game.

I will say this though, the lengths some people went to disparage him this season is amazing and sad at the same time.

Anybody peep how at the press conference it was all "I" and not "we".  He was talking about how he won 2 more games than he did in 07'.  Lebron might be 6'8 260lbs but his ego is even bigger. 

Most of the questions asked to LeBron was about his performance in the Finals so of course he was going to use "I" more than "we".

Had he used "we" instead you'd be in here *****ing about him not owning up for his poor play and trying to defer blame to his teammates.
eyes.gif

As for the topic no I don't feel sorry for him. 

He made his bed with the ill conceived Decision special and that ridiculous celebration/press conference they had before they even played a single game.

I will say this though, the lengths some people went to disparage him this season is amazing and sad at the same time.

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

1. First the, "If you were in his shoes" argument shouldn't even be mentioned by anyone in here. We don't know what we would do. We can think we know but until that moment comes, none of us have any clue.

2. So now you believe he gets assists to pad his stats? How do you even make such a conclusion? Because you don't like him? Logically, how do you even reach the point to accuse someone of doing something like that?

3. You still failed to answer, why is him leaving Cleveland considered selfish? I mean obviously it is selfish since he is putting himself in the best situation (he feels) to win a ring. But why should a player be called out for wanting to win. Isn't winning selfish in itself? So calling a man selfish for wanting to win (as well as all else he cares about, image, $, etc....) is somewhat of an obvious and moot point. You called him a b*tch for LEAVING Cleveland. Why does THAT make him a b*tch. As I said, how he left wasn't right. But the fact that he left makes him selfish and a b*tch? Really? Explain that to me logically please, all that you typed before was obviously fueled by emotion. Step your feelings away from the situation please.

Patrick Bateman wrote:
Originally Posted by srvballer

Obviously he's a multimillionaire who can do just about whatever he damn pleases so I can't feel too bad for him.

But I do feel for him a bit because he really is the most criticized athlete of all time. And considering he's never committed a crime, and never been got caught doing anything really crazy or stupid. I mean the worst thing he's ever really done is get a chosen1 tat and saying "i've decided to take my talents..." We all have these almost unrealistic expectations for him. We always want him to win the way we want say what we think is the right thing to say. But at the end of the day he's a person too and he should be allowed to say how he really feels. Sometimes I try to put myself in the shoes of these superstar players who have to answer all these dumb media questions right after they just lost a hard fought playoff game. I mean damn I would say some crazzzy shiittt if it was me. I just think we have to stop being so mad and hating on these athletes that dont please us.

He's just a larger than life figure whose kept us all talking. And if we are all really honest with ourselves, Lebron might be the best thing to happen to the sport of basketball since MJ (And we will never EVER see another MJ. so we should all stop that talk forever)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

1. First the, "If you were in his shoes" argument shouldn't even be mentioned by anyone in here. We don't know what we would do. We can think we know but until that moment comes, none of us have any clue.

2. So now you believe he gets assists to pad his stats? How do you even make such a conclusion? Because you don't like him? Logically, how do you even reach the point to accuse someone of doing something like that?

3. You still failed to answer, why is him leaving Cleveland considered selfish? I mean obviously it is selfish since he is putting himself in the best situation (he feels) to win a ring. But why should a player be called out for wanting to win. Isn't winning selfish in itself? So calling a man selfish for wanting to win (as well as all else he cares about, image, $, etc....) is somewhat of an obvious and moot point. You called him a b*tch for LEAVING Cleveland. Why does THAT make him a b*tch. As I said, how he left wasn't right. But the fact that he left makes him selfish and a b*tch? Really? Explain that to me logically please, all that you typed before was obviously fueled by emotion. Step your feelings away from the situation please.

Patrick Bateman wrote:
Originally Posted by srvballer

Obviously he's a multimillionaire who can do just about whatever he damn pleases so I can't feel too bad for him.

But I do feel for him a bit because he really is the most criticized athlete of all time. And considering he's never committed a crime, and never been got caught doing anything really crazy or stupid. I mean the worst thing he's ever really done is get a chosen1 tat and saying "i've decided to take my talents..." We all have these almost unrealistic expectations for him. We always want him to win the way we want say what we think is the right thing to say. But at the end of the day he's a person too and he should be allowed to say how he really feels. Sometimes I try to put myself in the shoes of these superstar players who have to answer all these dumb media questions right after they just lost a hard fought playoff game. I mean damn I would say some crazzzy shiittt if it was me. I just think we have to stop being so mad and hating on these athletes that dont please us.

He's just a larger than life figure whose kept us all talking. And if we are all really honest with ourselves, Lebron might be the best thing to happen to the sport of basketball since MJ (And we will never EVER see another MJ. so we should all stop that talk forever)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Lots of fallacies in this thread.

1. Kobe being better than Bron, NO.

2. Bron being able to team up w/ Melo and Stat, if Bron is there, NYK would have no cap space for Melo

3. He took the shortcut by playing w/ 2 superstars,Bosh is not a superstar. Also, who in the right mind would stay in CLE? Miami was the best choice, as well the most logical one, deal w/ it.

It's one thing to hate, but to be so off wack w/ statements is straight foolishness. Some people need to find better things need to do, than hate on BB player, sup NYK and CLE fans.
You're delusional. Kobe is CLEARLY a better player than LEBRON. Both Mentally and skillwise combined !

Kobe never disappear in the final for 6 straight games and would never say outrageous things and then fail to back it up.

Kobe never mock an opponent

Kobe Was and Is still better than Lebron
I CLEARLY like this

Before game time in the locker room, Lebron listens to "racks on racks on racks" on his Beats by Dr Dre.......Kobe listens to "rings on rings on rings"
roll.gif

2. Bron being able to team up w/ Melo and Stat, if Bron is there, NYK would have no cap space for Melo

3. He took the shortcut by playing w/ 2 superstars,Bosh is not a superstar. Also, who in the right mind would stay in CLE? Miami was the best choice, as well the most logical one, deal w/ it.

It's one thing to hate, but to be so off wack w/ statements is straight foolishness. Some people need to find better things need to do, than hate on BB player, sup NYK and CLE fans.
You're delusional. Kobe is CLEARLY a better player than LEBRON. Both Mentally and skillwise combined !

Kobe never disappear in the final for 6 straight games and would never say outrageous things and then fail to back it up.

I CLEARLY like this

Before game time in the locker room, Lebron listens to "racks on racks on racks" on his Beats by Dr Dre.......Kobe listens to "rings on rings on rings"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

I CLEARLY like this

roll.gif

alien.gif

I CLEARLY like this

roll.gif

alien.gif

Yep. He just keeps on saying "I" every time then hell occasionally include his teammates when he thinks about it.

Dude ego is kind of outta this world right now.

Yep. He just keeps on saying "I" every time then hell occasionally include his teammates when he thinks about it.

Dude ego is kind of outta this world right now.

I CLEARLY like this

roll.gif

I'm with this guy ... I agree with what he said I dont feel bad at all... Infact I hope his legacy ends up just like Iverson
laugh.gif
outstanding player but never wins a ring, and towards the end of his career he starts going from team to team, that's a lot to ask for....If u ask I'll just to admit To not liking the guy and he just knows how anchor that thought byhis actions and nonleadership and selfishness ego ect

I CLEARLY like this

roll.gif

I'm with this guy ... I agree with what he said I dont feel bad at all... Infact I hope his legacy ends up just like Iverson
laugh.gif
outstanding player but never wins a ring, and towards the end of his career he starts going from team to team, that's a lot to ask for....If u ask I'll just to admit To not liking the guy and he just knows how anchor that thought byhis actions and nonleadership and selfishness ego ect

Back
Top Bottom