Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Heat fan here. I don't feel bad for the team losing cause Dallas played better. But i don't understand the full on hate towards the man. 

and...

Cleveland Cavaliers (Bron's old team coach) owner Dan Gilbert tweeted: Congrats to Mark C.&entire Mavs org. Mavs NEVER stopped & now entire franchise gets rings. Old Lesson for all:There are NO SHORTCUTS. NONE.

Originally Posted by roboski

Heat fan here. I don't feel bad for the team losing cause Dallas played better. But i don't understand the full on hate towards the man. 

and...

Cleveland Cavaliers (Bron's old team coach) owner Dan Gilbert tweeted: Congrats to Mark C.&entire Mavs org. Mavs NEVER stopped & now entire franchise gets rings. Old Lesson for all:There are NO SHORTCUTS. NONE.

Originally Posted by roboski

and...

i don't feel bad or sorry for him from a basketball stand point. he didn't play up to his potential in the finals. (although i do recognize that he carried them through the chicago series)

personally though i feel very sorry for him. it's not like he came out and said "im better than kobe and MJ". the media is the one who makes those comparisons, and then the same media turns around and criticizes him for not performing to that ability. and it's pathetic to see people just spew hate towards this man. he's a basketball player, what did he ever do to you?

i can understand not rooting for a guy, rooting against a guy, but the way people treat Lebron takes it to another level. i just don't have the energy to hate this man like other people, i've got better things to do than constantly root for this man's failure

i don't feel bad or sorry for him from a basketball stand point. he didn't play up to his potential in the finals. (although i do recognize that he carried them through the chicago series)

personally though i feel very sorry for him. it's not like he came out and said "im better than kobe and MJ". the media is the one who makes those comparisons, and then the same media turns around and criticizes him for not performing to that ability. and it's pathetic to see people just spew hate towards this man. he's a basketball player, what did he ever do to you?

i can understand not rooting for a guy, rooting against a guy, but the way people treat Lebron takes it to another level. i just don't have the energy to hate this man like other people, i've got better things to do than constantly root for this man's failure

Originally Posted by do work son

but the way people treat Lebron takes it to another level.  
kobe had it much worse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

kobe had it much worse
laugh.gif
I wasn't on NT back when the Lakers were the "Kobes" but I've never seen a athlete hated on like Lebron

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

kobe had it much worse
laugh.gif
I wasn't on NT back when the Lakers were the "Kobes" but I've never seen a athlete hated on like Lebron

not really... he's living a good life.  though, the hate has gone overboard.  I mean, dude's receiving too much hate for playing basketball

not really... he's living a good life.  though, the hate has gone overboard.  I mean, dude's receiving too much hate for playing basketball

Back
Top Bottom