Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

not really... he's living a good life.  though, the hate has gone overboard.  I mean, dude's receiving too much hate for playing basketball

Nah, the hate for his basketball skills is proportionate... How the #!@* you gon average 2.2 4th quarter ppg going into an elimination game....and drop 7 in crunch time
laugh.gif

I won't even go into how much of a d-bag he's bene OFF the court, but for a 2 time MVP to blame Mo WIlliams for his Ls then let Jason Terry drag his *%# for 6 games and outscore him off the bench is laughable.
he needs more help
I know right..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

not really... he's living a good life.  though, the hate has gone overboard.  I mean, dude's receiving too much hate for playing basketball

Nah, the hate for his basketball skills is proportionate... How the #!@* you gon average 2.2 4th quarter ppg going into an elimination game....and drop 7 in crunch time
laugh.gif

I won't even go into how much of a d-bag he's bene OFF the court, but for a 2 time MVP to blame Mo WIlliams for his Ls then let Jason Terry drag his *%# for 6 games and outscore him off the bench is laughable.
he needs more help
I know right..
laugh.gif

Hell nah....James is one of the most talented athletes ever. I'm definitely not going to feel bad about that or even care for the hate he receives. Mavs contained him this year, when other teams couldn't.
I almost feel bad for the teams in the east though.
wink.gif

Hell nah....James is one of the most talented athletes ever. I'm definitely not going to feel bad about that or even care for the hate he receives. Mavs contained him this year, when other teams couldn't.
I almost feel bad for the teams in the east though.
wink.gif

I feel bad for him in the regard that Lebron is a people pleaser. He doesn't get that the people who "hate" him are firm in
thier opinion and there is  nothing he can do to change that. I wish he would embrace his darkside more actually.

And dre nailed it; for a guy who's been cooed and fawned over since he was 15 he could be ALOT more
douchier.

I feel bad for him in the regard that Lebron is a people pleaser. He doesn't get that the people who "hate" him are firm in
thier opinion and there is  nothing he can do to change that. I wish he would embrace his darkside more actually.

And dre nailed it; for a guy who's been cooed and fawned over since he was 15 he could be ALOT more
douchier.

ps2child wrote:
really he brought this on his self.

the whole decision special on espn.
the celebration in miami afterward.
the comments of not 1, not 2, not 3, etc.
the dirk jokes.
terry calling him out.
terry busts in his face.
they loose at home.
....the list goes on.

they kinda asked for it.

He was getting hated before all those other things happened. Like I said in another post. Its funny how brett farve did the EXACT same thing only worst, yet i dont remember ppl rioting and burning cheese and jerseys, Nor was his "Decision" in which he made a press conference and event about only to say i was going to say but nah i change my mind then held yet another "Decision" press conference recieved as much hate. And he pretty much said the same thing lbj said. Yadda yadda.... this team isnt trying to put great players around me win a bowl.... (even though they are the most successfull team in sports history) And im going to win a super bowl...(granted he didnt say multiple, but thats probably cause he was so old he couldnt play long enough to win multiple) And then have news espn etc... follow him to camp where he basically didnt participate.

Im not gonna say what it looks like and seems like subconsciously is going on...

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

roll.gif

You know my one buddy from Chicacgo told me "Cleveland fans now see why we always disliked LeBron" or something along those lines..Can y'all elaborate on that, or is he talking stupid?

ps2child wrote:
really he brought this on his self.

the whole decision special on espn.
the celebration in miami afterward.
the comments of not 1, not 2, not 3, etc.
the dirk jokes.
terry calling him out.
terry busts in his face.
they loose at home.
....the list goes on.

they kinda asked for it.

He was getting hated before all those other things happened. Like I said in another post. Its funny how brett farve did the EXACT same thing only worst, yet i dont remember ppl rioting and burning cheese and jerseys, Nor was his "Decision" in which he made a press conference and event about only to say i was going to say but nah i change my mind then held yet another "Decision" press conference recieved as much hate. And he pretty much said the same thing lbj said. Yadda yadda.... this team isnt trying to put great players around me win a bowl.... (even though they are the most successfull team in sports history) And im going to win a super bowl...(granted he didnt say multiple, but thats probably cause he was so old he couldnt play long enough to win multiple) And then have news espn etc... follow him to camp where he basically didnt participate.

Im not gonna say what it looks like and seems like subconsciously is going on...

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

roll.gif

You know my one buddy from Chicacgo told me "Cleveland fans now see why we always disliked LeBron" or something along those lines..Can y'all elaborate on that, or is he talking stupid?

No..I dont feel sorry for Lebron in the least
eyes.gif

This clown acts like he's God's gift to basketball and thinks he deserves special treatment because he entered the league so young. What gripes me is his lack of humility. Who goes out and gets "Chosen1" tatted on his back...BEFORE winning any titles? Mike never did and he had six of them. Bill Russell never did it and he had 10 of them. I don't fault him for wanting out of Cleveland. But how he did it was tacky and disgraceful. And for those who say it wasn't his idea, he could have easily said "No, I refuse to embarass the team that put me on like that" or "Okay, ill do it. But i wish to tell Dan in private first to clear the air and explain my decision".

So, to reiterate, hell no i dont feel sorry for him. I truly wish that he continues to fail time and time again. Because it will be then will people not focus on his atheltic ability but on his lack of drive and inability to be dependable in crucial situations

No..I dont feel sorry for Lebron in the least
eyes.gif

This clown acts like he's God's gift to basketball and thinks he deserves special treatment because he entered the league so young. What gripes me is his lack of humility. Who goes out and gets "Chosen1" tatted on his back...BEFORE winning any titles? Mike never did and he had six of them. Bill Russell never did it and he had 10 of them. I don't fault him for wanting out of Cleveland. But how he did it was tacky and disgraceful. And for those who say it wasn't his idea, he could have easily said "No, I refuse to embarass the team that put me on like that" or "Okay, ill do it. But i wish to tell Dan in private first to clear the air and explain my decision".

So, to reiterate, hell no i dont feel sorry for him. I truly wish that he continues to fail time and time again. Because it will be then will people not focus on his atheltic ability but on his lack of drive and inability to be dependable in crucial situations

I, for one, feel bad for Lebron. He spent the first 8 years of his career on a crappy team, Cavs ownership didn't do its best to sign good pieces around Lebron and when they did, they brought in wheelchair-bound Shaquille O'Neal and Antawn Jamison, and he was stuck on a small-market city full of selfish fans. I hope he gets his ring next year.

I, for one, feel bad for Lebron. He spent the first 8 years of his career on a crappy team, Cavs ownership didn't do its best to sign good pieces around Lebron and when they did, they brought in wheelchair-bound Shaquille O'Neal and Antawn Jamison, and he was stuck on a small-market city full of selfish fans. I hope he gets his ring next year.

Lebron is a classless and immature prima donna. I was once cheering to see greatness out of him, but no more. Not right now, at least.

Lebron is a classless and immature prima donna. I was once cheering to see greatness out of him, but no more. Not right now, at least.

SoSickening wrote:
LeBron is soft.

And if you feel bad for him you're sissyfire.

Well i dont feel 2 ways about him but to hate him/on him is really sissifried. Its like that lil man thats in the club who has nothing and talks about and rides one dud jock all night, then sits and hates on another dude cause he took his girl ah something, But say stuff about him under they breathe, but you just know they aint got the balls to say it to they face, for fear they would get served. You know the guy who wouldnt bust a grape in a food fight. So they just gossip and make fun/lil jokes like lil teeny pop girls.

SoSickening wrote:
LeBron is soft.

And if you feel bad for him you're sissyfire.

Well i dont feel 2 ways about him but to hate him/on him is really sissifried. Its like that lil man thats in the club who has nothing and talks about and rides one dud jock all night, then sits and hates on another dude cause he took his girl ah something, But say stuff about him under they breathe, but you just know they aint got the balls to say it to they face, for fear they would get served. You know the guy who wouldnt bust a grape in a food fight. So they just gossip and make fun/lil jokes like lil teeny pop girls.

At the beginning of the season I was on my "F Lebron" steez, but towards the end of the year the @+#$ just got old. There would be 4 topics on 1st and 10 in a row all on Lebron. Each one was something else the dude was doing wrong. I realized the guy got to go to Miami of all places to play with two of the best players in the game and I think I would have done the same thing. I moved from up north to the south as well, and +#+@ moving back north to the cold just so I could play for my hometown team.

Back
Top Bottom