SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

yuppp gotta rock the heat no matter what no need to spend tons of money and just keep them stored away IMO thats just stupid

That's why I buy multiples, lol.

One to rock (Very Carefully), one to stock, and maybe one more for just for the heck of it.

Who's the gravedigger ?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

this is what happens when you leave the shoes in their box with silica packs!! SILICA PACKS KEEP MOISTURE OUT OF THING...therefore sucking the moisture OUT ofan item during shipping or brief periods of storage. Leave them in too long and they will suck the moisture from out of the leather and dry the adheisive...and pretty much leave you baring your SOLE to your 5th period students

i wear my 2001 black/cement 3's....og 13's...but i just cant wear my 01 bred 11's for some reason lol i spent sooo long finding a pair and i amterrified to wear them........if i wear them will the sole come off?? they have been worn like 3 to 5 times before i bought them

rock it before it's unwearable. I ain't wasting my money on shoes just to stare and put away in my closet.

Originally Posted by asianJordan

i wear my 2001 black/cement 3's....og 13's...but i just cant wear my 01 bred 11's for some reason lol i spent sooo long finding a pair and i am terrified to wear them........if i wear them will the sole come off?? they have been worn like 3 to 5 times before i bought them

WEAR EM!!! ive been wearing mine for a few months now..good thing about the 11s is if u wear them casually it is hard to tell they have even been worn...mysole has not come off yet btw

i love these shoes. Im so sorry for your pain. We should plan a funeral. Hopefully, the space jams releasing in November will make up for it.

Originally Posted by calex

man i woulda cried. now imma cop two pair of every OGs i buy.

Gravedig much??? Christ man, 7 months?!?!?! And I'm willing to bet you've never copped 2 of anything, let alone "OG's". What's thefirst "OG" you copped? The XX2s? lmfao at these jokers. Leave old threads on page 127 where they belong.

I have to be honest...I am afraid to wear my J's...I just do not want them to get creases or dirt on them, especially yellowing. I know that I should wearthem as you only live once, but just cannot do it. I know that in 10 years the glue comes undone but still....maybe I need to see someone about this...

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue (All Size 12)

Too many people get caught up on this "I'm gonna keep my pairs ds" crap...even myself to an extent, but I have second pairs so that I can eitherwear them if the first pair needs retirement or trade em' or sell em'.

Back
Top Bottom