Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Thanks, does anyone know anything about Kre-Alkalyn?
im using it now its big step up from that mono !!@$
......in price
nah results.............. it does cost a little more but much worth it when i was taking mono. i would have crazy stomach feelings (not pain) andbloating like crazy which you dont have neither of those problems with kre the only problem with kre is the pills are big

Can anyone recommend me some good boxing style training routines?

Like sprinting excercises, cardio, etc. Thanks

Originally Posted by carbine

Can anyone recommend me some good boxing style training routines?

Like sprinting excercises, cardio, etc. Thanks
Jumping rope is the staple of cardio for boxers, give it a try and look it up.

Yesterday I was serious about jump roping and I feel it in my calves today. I usually don't feel sore/stiff in my calves because of jump roping. Weird...
Boxers need endurance. They're always moving in the ring, so jump roping is good for them. Also, I'd think that running is good too.

......in price
nah results.............. it does cost a little more but much worth it when i was taking mono. i would have crazy stomach feelings (not pain) and bloating like crazy which you dont have neither of those problems with kre the only problem with kre is the pills are big
it's literally soda ash and creatine monohydrate in a pill together. it does nothing. no stomach pain because you're getting an underdosedamount of creatine.

keep buying it if you like it though.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Yesterday I was serious about jump roping and I feel it in my calves today. I usually don't feel sore/stiff in my calves because of jump roping. Weird...
Boxers need endurance. They're always moving in the ring, so jump roping is good for them. Also, I'd think that running is good too.
I know how you feel. In the first week of jumping rope, my calves was so tight and stiff. But now, they're good because of the conditioningI put them through. I'm trying to learn different footwork to spice up my jump rope session.

......in price
nah results.............. it does cost a little more but much worth it when i was taking mono. i would have crazy stomach feelings (not pain) and bloating like crazy which you dont have neither of those problems with kre the only problem with kre is the pills are big
it's literally soda ash and creatine monohydrate in a pill together. it does nothing. no stomach pain because you're getting an underdosed amount of creatine.

Not an underdosed amount if you take it the way it's recommended on the bottle. It's like 4-6 pills a day. If you just take 2 pills a day you'renot getting much. I found I did better on it than on nothing, but I haven't bought any in a while cause I'm taking NO Synthesize. Probably just mixregular creatine mono with BCAA's next though.

quick question

prior to yesterday, i hadnt been to the gym in maybe 1.5 or 2 months. i used to have a 4 day split until i just stopped going for whatever reasons. butyesterday i went to the gym and i basically just screwed around with a bunch of different exercises (i benched, curled, seated row, deadlifted, etc) and imjust wondering, if i go to the gym tomorrow will that be adequate time for my body to rest?

usually my split is this

monday- chest
tuesday- back
wednesday- off/shoulders
thursday-arms
fri-legs
sat/sun- off

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

......in price
it's literally soda ash and creatine monohydrate in a pill together. it does nothing. no stomach pain because you're getting an underdosed amount of creatine.

Not an underdosed amount if you take it the way it's recommended on the bottle. It's like 4-6 pills a day. If you just take 2 pills a day you're not getting much. I found I did better on it than on nothing, but I haven't bought any in a while cause I'm taking NO Synthesize. Probably just mix regular creatine mono with BCAA's next though.
damn 4-6 a day it says on my bottle jus one before and after workouts i dont even take any on my off days......... can you go a little more intodetail on why to take more and do you also take them on your off days?

......in price

Not an underdosed amount if you take it the way it's recommended on the bottle. It's like 4-6 pills a day. If you just take 2 pills a day you're not getting much. I found I did better on it than on nothing, but I haven't bought any in a while cause I'm taking NO Synthesize. Probably just mix regular creatine mono with BCAA's next though.
damn 4-6 a day it says on my bottle jus one before and after workouts i dont even take any on my off days......... can you go a little more into detail on why to take more and do you also take them on your off days?

You would take them on your off days.

Ive got mixed reviews on creatine. Many people use it incorrectly as well.

Originally Posted by cs02132

quick question

prior to yesterday, i hadnt been to the gym in maybe 1.5 or 2 months. i used to have a 4 day split until i just stopped going for whatever reasons. but yesterday i went to the gym and i basically just screwed around with a bunch of different exercises (i benched, curled, seated row, deadlifted, etc) and im just wondering, if i go to the gym tomorrow will that be adequate time for my body to rest?

usually my split is this

monday- chest
tuesday- back
wednesday- off/shoulders
thursday-arms
fri-legs
sat/sun- off
That looks fine to me. If you want 2 days off, you can even group shoulders and legs together. Don't forget about the abs though. That's a muscle group as well.

has anybody heard of peak fitness they was suppose to open up like a year ago they still got my start up money

Theres nothing wrong with 5 days consecutive working out right? Maybe cardio in the weekend/rest.

No there is nothing wrong with 5 days workout unless your just doing the same workout everyday which isn't giving your body enough rest. You have to alsotake into the consideration if the alternating muscle group your working out 1 day involves another the next day. Sorta like doing arms/biceps on a monday andthen doing back on a tuesday with an excercise like a seated row which is gonna be working your biceps as well.

If you plan it right, it can def work.

Awesome. Yeah just thought I might be overtraining. I love hitting the weights hard everyday.. part of routine now.

Mon - Legs
Tues - Chest
Weds - Back
Thurs - Shoulders
Fri - Arms

......in price

Yeah, I wasn't saying it didn't work, i was saying it doesn't work any better than creatine mono at many times the price.

Originally Posted by I3

Awesome. Yeah just thought I might be overtraining. I love hitting the weights hard everyday.. part of routine now.

Mon - Legs
Tues - Chest
Weds - Back
Thurs - Shoulders
Fri - Arms
You're good, man. As long as you don't train the same muscle groups back to back so it has time to rest and rebuild. I take Wed andSunday off personally. I don't think I can do a full 2 day off w/o feeling guilty.
laugh.gif

Man, this give and take sucks. Go to the gym in the morning and the equipments are free to use, but the aerobic room is occupied for classes. Go to the gymat night and there's a grip of folks hogging the equipment, while the aerobic room is free.

I have to rant...I cannot stand people who don't clean up and re stack the weights. I spent a good 10 mins looking for dumb bells, only to find themhidden in the aerobic room. And I helped out a lady who was unloading the plates on the chest press. There were 5-6 plates of 45 on each side. SMH. Anddudes leave the stations all sweaty...like it's too hard to walk to the wall and get some paper towel and spray the soapy water to clean after yourself.

My calves are stiff and sore. Bleh.

Still contemplating on doing some supplement shopping. All I've been taking for the past few months is fish oil pills, and vitamins.

On my list...

ON Whey
Jack3d(I want to try white flood first but that's from another store)
Kre-Alkalyn EFX Tablets

I've never taken creatine before, or have used any pre-workout supplements. I drink energy drinks though, so those of you who have tried pre-workoutsupplements, how do they compare to energy drinks? Lol.

So, I've got this nagging injury. Thing is, I don't know how it happened. All I know is that when I 1) squat, or 2) sit in a chair with my left kneepast 90 degrees, there's this searing pain that settles in right behind my kneecap, and when I go to stretch it out, it feels stiff and almost likeit's swollen, but it's not. I haven't been able to find any information on what might be wrong or better yet, how to fix it.

Any ideas?

I have been slacking hard from the gym... Been like 2-3 weeks since I was going on a steady basis... I have so much supplements that I barely used... Should Itake fish oil pills with each meal?

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

My calves are stiff and sore. Bleh.

Still contemplating on doing some supplement shopping. All I've been taking for the past few months is fish oil pills, and vitamins.

On my list...

ON Whey
Jack3d(I want to try white flood first but that's from another store)
Kre-Alkalyn EFX Tablets

I've never taken creatine before, or have used any pre-workout supplements. I drink energy drinks though, so those of you who have tried pre-workout supplements, how do they compare to energy drinks? Lol.
You'll get more amped up on pre-workout supps than most energy drinks, but they'll make you doo-doo the first couple of times you takeit. I don't know how long you've been lifting, but if it's less than 2 years, I don't think you need to worry about a pre-workout supplementjust yet. Also, try regular creatine monohydrate first (a smaller container, like 10 bucks worth) before trying Kre-Alkalyn. It's the most basic, andprobably the best way to start with creatine. You just need to drink more water when you're on creatine. If the creatine monohydrate bothers your stomachor something, try the Kre-Alkalyn.

Back
Top Bottom