Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Feb 15  vs. April 7

7 Weeks on EC.  Now cycling off of it.  It definitely kept the cravings down, and I say this only because I am extremely hungry this week and its tough to not indulge.

A bit blurry but you get the picture...
Have you reduced daily caloric intake?
Have you gained/lost strength?

What is your cardio like, or do you simply lift weights, and how many days a week?

Are you basing your diet around any "type" such as IF/warrior/keto, etc?

Just curious 

1MR....for those that have taken it, what are ya'lls opinions?
got a free sample in my package from bodybuilding.com

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Started up EC last week in hopes of hitting 8% BF by June and the appetite suppressant effects + energy while working out is once again working on me. I had just one meal all day and then when I sat down to eat my dinner I couldnt even stomach my vegetables. It's pretty crazy how I'm getting better workouts on low calories with EC then I get with normal/high calories without EC.

To the people who have asked questions about it, make sure to do some thorough research before you start using it. Start off very slow and you shouldnt hit the standard 3 tablets x3 a day until several weeks after you've begun using it. The stuff is very effective and relatively safe but you run into trouble when you take too much right off the bat or when you take more than you need and your body doesnt respond to it anymore after a few weeks.
I might start this after a little more research, good info though....

Originally Posted by DNeou20

1MR....for those that have taken it, what are ya'lls opinions?
got a free sample in my package from bodybuilding.com

It's okay... not too different from jack3d.
it has malodextrin though. whihc I dont like

Whats the best ephedrin pills and where to buy it? Same goes for caffeine pills?

If people could break it down in more simpler terms cuz that link posted made me confused on what I should do and the doeses

I read up on the EC stack but I was wondering if someone could give me an average day of what it consist of (diet, timing of the meal, supplements, etc)? Also, I was wondering how much this EC stack would cost (price for a cycle 6-8 weeks of supplements)?

Thanks

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by nealraj006
No I'm gonna wait til after my cycle to do it.
Gonna need a before and after review when you're done with the cycle
nerd.gif
Yup
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by alhubley

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Joe, you never got around to doing Olympic Lifting, did you?
I need to pick up some O-lifting shoes.

No I'm gonna wait til after my cycle to do it. Test only cycle =weaker tendons ligaments etc so I don't want to risk injury doing oly stuff.

If your gonna be cycling a lot of good info here. Muscleknowledge.com. Also about the blood work you should definitely get it checked before cycle to have a baseline. That's how you will know when you've recovered after. Also make sure you have pct planned out if you don't already.

I'll check that site out thanks dude. Pct is good I have 3 bottles of orion pharma toremifene....better than nolva or clomid or so they say...Not planning on doing bloodwork tho, I should be able to tell if I've recovered plus I hate needles ironically enough. I can't stand blood tests!

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Whats the best ephedrin pills and where to buy it? Same goes for caffeine pills?

If people could break it down in more simpler terms cuz that link posted made me confused on what I should do and the doeses
Pick-up Bronkaid at your local drug store, and for caffeine you can get Pro-lab 200mg pills on the bodybuilding.com store.
All of your questions are answered clearly on the link posted...it really cant be simplified more. The protocols for dosing are there as well. If you're considering I would suggest you read the site thoroughly and get a good understanding of EC stack.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I need some hype songs....What some songs you guys suggest???[/color]

pastor troy nomo play in ga

jay-z heart of the city

mystikal here i go

any linkin park

No I'm gonna wait til after my cycle to do it. Test only cycle =weaker tendons ligaments etc so I don't want to risk injury doing oly stuff.

If your gonna be cycling a lot of good info here. Muscleknowledge.com. Also about the blood work you should definitely get it checked before cycle to have a baseline. That's how you will know when you've recovered after. Also make sure you have pct planned out if you don't already.

I'll check that site out thanks dude. Pct is good I have 3 bottles of orion pharma toremifene....better than nolva or clomid or so they say...Not planning on doing bloodwork tho, I should be able to tell if I've recovered plus I hate needles ironically enough. I can't stand blood tests!

um............
smh joe

you should get blood work before, during, even after......

how long you runnin? see i dunno this is an example of why dudes be messin up

i got a co worker has all his &#$# ready to start a Boldenone cycle an he isnt gonnna do any blood work either

eh, to each their own though

Feb 15  vs. April 7

7 Weeks on EC.  Now cycling off of it.  It definitely kept the cravings down, and I say this only because I am extremely hungry this week and its tough to not indulge.

All I needed to see to decide that I'm going to try a cycle of EC.  How much cardio did you do?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Feb 15  vs. April 7

What is your cardio like, or do you simply lift weights, and how many days a week?

Just curious 

i'd like to know too

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Feb 15  vs. April 7

Just curious 

i'd like to know too

Daily Caloric intake is usually ~1550 calories.
Macro Breakdowns: protein/carb/fat/cal
M: 115g/40/100/1510
W/F:115/150/50
T/TH: 130/20/70

Gained strength

HIIT Cardio T/Th
Push Monday
Leg Wed
Pull Friday

I guess I carb cycle.

You fellas mirin'?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Feb 15  vs. April 7

The cravings/hunger after taking time off from EC can be brutal. I remember having days where the hunger was unbearable even after eating tons of food. Do you have any suggestions to keep the hunger/cravings under control when cycling off EC?

No lie bro...I eat gum in between meals. I also drink lots and lots of water.

Helps for the most part.

Can someone school me on something(s)...

What is the best type of protein for (a) best absorbability (b) fast uptake

Would eating that protein with a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals affect the absorbtion and distribution by the body?

Also for a good pre/post workout shake...would the ingestion of fiber be bad because it slows down digestion?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

um............
smh joe

i got a co worker has all his &#$# ready to start a Boldenone cycle an he isnt gonnna do any blood work either

I mean I know my test was fine pre cycle, off the charts on cycle, I guess after pct it would be smart to get it done but I would think it's obvious I'd you've recovered or not. I'll be honest I know youre right and it would be the smartest decision to do these things but as of now I figure chances are nothing goes wrong so +*+# it.
I'm doing 75mg Ed prop, .25mg eod adex, celery seed extract and hawthorne berry for blood pressure. So i've got estrogen/estradiol and bp under control, decided to skip HCG it's only 8 weeks. My PCT cost as much if not more than my cycle itself (toremifene, pharmaceutical grade)

Originally Posted by Al Audi

um............
smh joe

I mean I know my test was fine pre cycle, off the charts on cycle, I guess after pct it would be smart to get it done but I would think it's obvious I'd you've recovered or not. I'll be honest I know youre right and it would be the smartest decision to do these things but as of now I figure chances are nothing goes wrong so +*+# it.
I'm doing 75mg Ed prop, .25mg eod adex, celery seed extract and hawthorne berry for blood pressure. So i've got estrogen/estradiol and bp under control, decided to skip HCG it's only 8 weeks. My PCT cost as much if not more than my cycle itself (toremifene, pharmaceutical grade)
So I guess you already started?  Cycle looks pretty good.  I'd probably run it a little longer maybe 10 to 12 weeks.  Just out of curiosity why did you choose test p.  Seems like a lot of pinning for a first cycle.  

Back
Top Bottom