STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

im still working on mines, but i can get a good amount unbroken....think ive done 15

i do the kipping version tho....could probably only do 1 rep of the strict :lol:

I remember in HS I thought I was beasting squatting 375...@ 310 body weight :lol: :smh:

Nowadays I'm lucky to get 295 weighing 200lb , nowhere near FROM thanks to the condition I now have as a result of my weight loss

Cutting season :smokin

Will dial in the diet 100% when I make it back from my Vegas trip next weekend

Last edited:
I squat in free trainer 5.0s but can't squat too heavy due to sharp pains in my left knee, anyone else get this?

I squat in free run 3.0s. They are real low to the ground so i feel some what stable :lol: i would like to try free trainer 3.0s since they will have more lateral stability. Most power lifters at my gym squat in chucks.

I find free trainer 5.0's pretty good for squats as they are pretty stable and the drop isn't too minimal. I'm defo going to get a pair of lifters tho. Just need to decide which ones to get.

Did some split jerk training last night which was much needed as I'm pretty rubbish at them. Didn't go too heavy as it was all about the technique. The 12 min AMRAP of 4 split Jerks @ 140 and 4, 8, 12, 16, 18, 20 etc. of over the bar squats afterwards was pretty horrible.

To the dude asking about ab workouts; toes to bar are great as ksteezy said. You can also try GHD's if you have one available. They don't seem to do too much at the time but the following morning you will feel it for sure!

I remember in HS I thought I was beasting squatting 375...@ 310 body weight :lol: :smh:

Nowadays I'm lucky to get 295 weighing 200lb , nowhere near FROM thanks to the condition I now have as a result of my weight loss

Cutting season :smokin

Will dial in the diet 100% when I make it back from my Vegas trip next weekend

If you don't mind can you share the condition? It's interesting to hear that when everyone claims losing weight is the answer to all physical problems but in your situation it actually caused a problem.

weights/cardio or cardio/weights, what way is best or does it really matter? Jus wondering on opinions...

Depends on your goals...but I do weights/cardio.

I want to be fresh on my heavier lifts....cardio is just the cherry on top.
I always hear different views on it. But I have tried both and currently doing cardio/weights. I think ima go back to weights/cardio next week tho. I like it better and saw better results...
Anyone else??

weights/cardio or cardio/weights, what way is best or does it really matter? Jus wondering on opinions...

I always hear different views on it. But I have tried both and currently doing cardio/weights. I think ima go back to weights/cardio next week tho. I like it better and saw better results...
Anyone else??

What do you guys consider cardio? I usually do a 15 minute "warm-up". run about 1.5 miles then just lift. I hate going into lifting cold. I break a sweat on the treadmill then go lift. When i do cardio days though...i run 3-4 miles then will do ancillary lifts more small iso stuff that i didn't hit on its day

Anyone else??

What do you guys consider cardio? I usually do a 15 minute "warm-up". run about 1.5 miles then just lift. I hate going into lifting cold. I break a sweat on the treadmill then go lift. When i do cardio days though...i run 3-4 miles then will do ancillary lifts more small iso stuff that i didn't hit on its day
I do a number of things for cardio but it's atleast 30-40 mins of whatever it is I'm doing. If I lift first, I warm up on the bike for about 10mins at a good pace with moderate resistance...

Anyone here mess with mp combat? Seen it at Costco and was thinking about trying it out.
I COPPED BC IM A SUCKER FOR COOKIES AND CREAM SMH LOL

IN REGARDS TO TOE TO BAR IVE BEEN ROCKING THEM IN MY AB ROUTINE ALONG W BWOODS ROUTINE

IM STILL WORKING ON STABILIZING TOE TO BAR BC WHEN I KIP I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA SLIP AND POWER BOMB MYSELF TO DA FLOOR

Back
Top Bottom