STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The crossfit know it all gets tiring. Y'all can't just chill and roll with the flow?
I know imagine trying to carry on a real life convo.

Its funny they bash people following some YouTube trainers and their programs, yet everyday they follow whatever their "box" leader tells them to do.

Last edited:
Does a group of exercises not make up a workout?

That's not what you guys did though. Trolled the poor girl.

The crossfit know it all gets tiring. Y'all can't just chill and roll with the flow?

What about it, is it "know it all" :lol:?

Starting to feel like some of you are a bit insecure.

Yea-- and that thread had a bunch of different **** man I didn't even know what I was supposed to be looking at :lol: Thanks anyway though.

All you have to do is ask or PM.

I know imagine trying to carry on a real life convo.

Its funny they bash people following some YouTube trainers and their programs, yet everyday they follow whatever their "box" leader tells them to do.

:lol:

Lots of research is done, going for my Oly cert in May. Stoked.

CF isn't even mentioned but you guys can't help yourselves. She keeps asking questions in a thread where she's getting little help. Act in futility.

I was over that club but I had constant shoulder pain. I dropped down to fix my form and weight adjustment and I'm at 170 now. I'll be back up there properly, I think before I pushed too far too soon with poor form.
Smart move. I've always had the same issue wanting to go heavier too soon. What is your program like?
I swear they remind me of pyramid schemers and infomercial hosts. Brainwash city. It's one thing to crossfit. It's another to try and pimp it like a jehovah witness 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

"Brainwash"?
laugh.gif

Can you elaborate?
Your posts didn't prompt me, so sorry if it came off like I was picking on you. I just know one too many crossfitters that try to "sell" their system because it's all the rage. Like they can't just leave dudes be with conventional methods of training. Almost cult like.

Last edited:
Funny thing is I go to the gym and I actually feel I'm at least more educated on proper form than 80% of the people there....seems like a lot of people at a gym are just experimenting and trying to mimic what they might have seen in a video....but have absolutely no knowledge of the actual mechanics, very dangerous.

They overlook stretching, mobility and warming up....I don't think I ever see any of these dudes doing any type of stretching :lol:

Who are the "they" that you are speaking of? Non-crossfitters? 
laugh.gif

I do agree that stretching is often overlooked though.

you should go over to them and correct them. video. post on youtube. make some youtube cash for the crib, stroller, ergo baby etc.

Funny thing is I go to the gym and I actually feel I'm at least more educated on proper form than 80% of the people there....seems like a lot of people at a gym are just experimenting and trying to mimic what they might have seen in a video....but have absolutely no knowledge of the actual mechanics, very dangerous.

They overlook stretching, mobility and warming up....I don't think I ever see any of these dudes doing any type of stretching :lol:
Agreed.

Can't really do much about it though, some people get all extremely butthurt. The gym is a sensitive place to be for some people.

Anyways, this is a cool thread, sometimes, but some of you dudes really do love coming in here and solidifying your existence through constant arguing and name calling.

It's pretty sad because it's a continuous thing, not a random occurrence.

Getting all defensive and being ******** for no reason.

This is just an observation

but if the shoe fits...

Who are the "they" that you are speaking of? Non-crossfitters? :lol:

I do agree that stretching is often overlooked though.

Honestly you kind if sounded like an ***. You just learned how to squat properly, you should be a sponge and receptive to info, yet your standoffish for no reason.

Lots of research is done, going for my Oly cert in May. Stoked.

CF isn't even mentioned but you guys can't help yourselves. She keeps asking questions in a thread where she's getting little help. Act in futility.
I wasn't trolling her, I was just trying to show her the importance of squats, and I told her you dont need a lot of different exercises to get strong/look decent. Girls have it made either way, stay lean = $$$

You make just as many side jabs as everyone else, you bash anyone that trains like a bodybuilder every chance you get lol

Moving on, good luck with your cert, I just got my CSCS stuff in the mail the other day. Need to start studying asap. 

Last edited:
Honestly you kind if sounded like an ***. You just learned how to squat properly, you should be a sponge and receptive to info, yet your standoffish for no reason.
Was that an attempted dig? Exactly what I'm talking about 
laugh.gif

I'm always working on my form in every movement. Doesn't mean I'm a novice.

Not a dig, just be open minded. It's constant evolution and your training will change over time. There's tons of programming out there.

Most of the cross fitters who constantly talk about it are new to it. They are excited about getting fit. Is it a minor nuisance within the "community". Yes, but it's good to know they are excited about being fit and healthy.

Experienced crossfitters don't care about a "sell job". Too busy working out and dabbling with programming, experimenting with powerlifting and oly lifting.

Yeah, I knock body building at times. :lol:.

Not a dig, just be open minded. It's constant evolution and your training will change over time. There's tons of programming out there.

Most of the cross fitters who constantly talk about it are new to it. They are excited about getting fit. Is it a minor nuisance within the "community". Yes, but it's good to know they are excited about being fit and healthy.

Experienced crossfitters don't care about a "sell job". Too busy working out and dabbling with programming, experimenting with powerlifting and oly lifting.

Yeah, I knock body building at times.
laugh.gif
Fair enough.

But why knock bodybuilding?

I was over that club but I had constant shoulder pain. I dropped down to fix my form and weight adjustment and I'm at 170 now. I'll be back up there properly, I think before I pushed too far too soon with poor form.

Smart move. I've always had the same issue wanting to go heavier too soon. What is your program like?

I swear they remind me of pyramid schemers and infomercial hosts. Brainwash city. It's one thing to crossfit. It's another to try and pimp it like a jehovah witness :x

I'm just doing a strict 5x5 on flat bench with slow contractions.

I see a lot of poor form in the gym.........everybody wanna lift more than they're able

I prefer proper form....hits them muscles just right 
nthat.gif

It's a complete waste of time for those that are not fully invested in it.

Their insistence that it's a sport. *shrugs*

do you mean for those who are not using? for someone that train purely for the purpose of aesthetics and follows a bodybuilding split and achives the aesthetic physique that they were going for, how is that a waste of time?

i feel theres so much hate for body builders is this thread too lol. now i am not a body builder, but let them boys live lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom