STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Went to the gym at 10PM last night, and was surprised to see how many folks workout on a Saturday night.

Was traveling for work since Wednesday and ate unhealthy foods due to time constraints. Gained 3 lbs in that trip :smh: Next week will be entirely clean eating and back to business.

Went to a LA Fitness for the first time today (to ball) and theres nooo way I could work out in a place like that. :x

Sooo fortunate to be where im at right now.

heard nothing but good things about LA fitness

but im glad i dont have to go anywhere else :lol: Lifetime fitness FTW :pimp:

Had a great workout and came home and cooked this. Bacon avocado spinach and cheese :pimp:

Wish I had time to cook like this everyday

What's wrong with LA Fitness? Never been there, only 24hr & Dynamic Fitness

heard nothing but good things about LA fitness

but im glad i dont have to go anywhere else :lol: Lifetime fitness FTW :pimp:

Maybe its because im spoild with where im at now, but the LA atmosphere was just so cliche and stereotypical. House/EDM/Techno remixes playing, a weird eclectic mix of people, and very stereotypical people.

It just seemed more like a scene than anything else.

Again, im spoiled with where im at so that had a lot to do with it.

Never been to LA but for the price i heard its not bad and nothing like PF.

if LA was open 24 hours id contemplate switching but then again ive got a good deal at lifetime so i cant complain til my next birthday i think where they will make me pay $80 :smh:

Maybe its because im spoild with where im at now, but the LA atmosphere was just so cliche and stereotypical. House/EDM/Techno remixes playing, a weird eclectic mix of people, and very stereotypical people.

It just seemed more like a scene than anything else.

Again, im spoiled with where im at so that had a lot to do with it.
I know Im spoiled at my gym. Its the exact opposite of everything you just said lol

I couldnt imagine being in a packed gym full of dudes and all that T in the air. 

Last edited:
:lol: the bet was if the Clippers finished with the best record in the leave then Quake would win MVP

no it wasnt, stop backtracking. you said blake would win MVP

if you dont want to man up thats fine.

i already had someone else back out of a bet they made

Back
Top Bottom