STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I know :lol:

Its funny how people just throw random ranges of numbers out like they're nothing. its just like these old dudes talking at my gym the other day about how back in their day they could squat 350, 400lbs easy, but when you look at them you know their legs would snap if they even tried to walk that much weight out of the rack.

My biggest problem is a lot of guys who claim to squat big numbers, don't actually SQUAT big numbers. I see so many guys come no where close to parallel, then throw more weight on the bar and are farther away from parallel before.

I know :lol:

Its funny how people just throw random ranges of numbers out like they're nothing. its just like these old dudes talking at my gym the other day about how back in their day they could squat 350, 400lbs easy, but when you look at them you know their legs would snap if they even tried to walk that much weight out of the rack.

My biggest problem is a lot of guys who claim to squat big numbers, don't actually SQUAT big numbers. I see so many guys come no where close to parallel, then throw more weight on the bar and are farther away from parallel before.

Fjdjdjdjdjdhjd dawg

Was looking into bcaa's and was wondering about any recommendations. Also I'm getting a new job at the end of next month which requires traveling and was trying to find a gym that I could go to regardless of the city besides planet fitness.

Muscle Martini by GAT, melonberry flavor, and the new lemon lime amino by Cellucor are AWESOME

THAT THERE LEMONLIME TASTE LIKE GATORADE :pimp:

Kinda feel like I hit a plateau in my progress, started taking creatine (never taken it before), hope I see some gains!

Man I swear by creatine :lol:. Had some this morning then lifted and did 15 minutes on the bike avg 100 rpm finished on level 12/20. Haven't even done cardio in over a month :lol:. Stuff is the goods

Y'all stay falling for trolling douchebags.
Nah fam, I really would like to see someone post a vid with proof of them moving some big boy weights. I love seeing weight like that get thrown around and will gladly hook a NT brother up for being a beast.
How many reps we talkin lol
**** you hit 455 for 5 a little while ago didnt you? 

I would consider anything over 7-8 "repping" it out.

Since you my boy and helped me with the CSCS I'll take just a single at 500 lol

Last edited:
Haha I don't think JC can hit 495 for anything over 5, not that that isn't impressive as **** 
laugh.gif

**** you hit 455 for 5 a little while ago didnt you? 

I would consider anything over 7-8 "repping" it out.

Since you my boy and helped me with the CSCS I'll take just a single at 500 lol

Yea that was back in October I think, ended up hitting 530 for a 1rm abt a month later. Anybody that can hit 495 for 7-8 is a beast lol, I haven't tried to rep anything out like that but most I've done 8 times was 415 back when I was 19-20 when our S&C coach used a rep max instead of a true max on squats, I hated that.

You plan on taking it soon?

Yea that was back in October I think, ended up hitting 530 for a 1rm abt a month later. Anybody that can hit 495 for 7-8 is a beast lol, I haven't tried to rep anything out like that but most I've done 8 times was 415 back when I was 19-20 when our S&C coach used a rep max instead of a true max on squats, I hated that.

You plan on taking it soon?
Thats a great max, esp if down to comp depth.

Man I have barely cracked the book honestly, life has gotten in the way some and Ive been lazy. I really need to figure out what to study because theres a lot of material.

Thats a great max, esp if down to comp depth.

Man I have barely cracked the book honestly, life has gotten in the way some and Ive been lazy. I really need to figure out what to study because theres a lot of material.
Yea depth was good.  Yea I gotta step my reading up, abt to hit it now.

Whats gadgets/apps are you guys using in relation to your workouts? I just use an interval timer but I stumbled across a CNS tap test used to measure the status of your CNS before and after workouts to determine fatigue, over training and what not.  Looks interesting but they're no reviews and it costs $1.99.

Also I can't wait until the Push Strength device releases this summer, I think a lot of you guys would be interested in that device.  I posted a video on it a couple months back but check their website out pushstrength.com 

Just put an order on bb.com for some agmatine and creatinol o phosphate. Got my usual intraxcell too. Excited about trying something new.

Back
Top Bottom