STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anybody else in here use the weekend as one big cheat day? LOL... I hit the gym Mon-Sat no matter what... but usually Fri & Sat night I'm going out to drink and ill probably have some terrible food that night after drinking... been doing it this way for months now.. I always get back on track come Monday tho and it feels good to loosen up and not be so strict on my diet once in a while.

I used to do the same... But you can destroy all your hard work if you're cutting. Bulking... It's not so bad, but you may gain extra unnecessary fat.

I have 1-2 cheat meals a week though. I make them fit into my calories, and macros.

Anybody else in here use the weekend as one big cheat day? LOL... I hit the gym Mon-Sat no matter what... but usually Fri & Sat night I'm going out to drink and ill probably have some terrible food that night after drinking... been doing it this way for months now.. I always get back on track come Monday tho and it feels good to loosen up and not be so strict on my diet once in a while.
I rarely cheat. Probably once in 90 days. Even when bulking. You drink every weekend and you cheat every weekend. IDK man. Different goals I guess.

Saturday is packed at my gym until 1pm. But winter its packed until 4pm.

I never track my calories on Saturdays and Sundays. I can gain and somewhat loose weight pretty easy, so during the week I can tell if Ive kept it clean enough to lose.

I usually used Sundays for cheat day when football season is among us. But when football is off I have 2 cheat meals a week. Usually one breakfast and one dinner

Yea I've been cutting... lost about 20lbs since Jan... Now I'm at more of a maintain stage... And I don't cheat the whole day.. I eat clean throughout the week just usually fri and sat night we will go out for drinks and i might eat something... But i don't overeat and I work out the next day regardless... May damage some of my handwork but overall my cut has been successful and continues to be

Going to a buddy's bodybuilding show later on. Went to GNC to scoop up a couple quest bars, chocolate cookie dough flavor. I want to see what the hype is about.

Friday nights and Saturday mornings are my favorite time for the gym.

Always a ghost town :nthat:

This, I didn't get to go last night since I was too productive with other things, going today after the clippers - warrior game.

Lately it's been pissing me off, I used to go to LA fitness around 7:30-8PM, but now it's still semi-packed until almost 9PM :x :x

So now weekdays I have to get there at almost 9PM to avoid the crowding :stoneface: :x

Last edited:

Yeah I do that sometimes. I'm back home right now and my mom is throwing a party for my little brother...she ordered like 5 dominoes pizzas and made a regular cake and an ice cream cake :smh:

I made myself chicken and ate an avocado with it :smh:

Going to a buddy's bodybuilding show later on. Went to GNC to scoop up a couple quest bars, chocolate cookie dough flavor. I want to see what the hype is about.

The hype is real... The price is not

Yeah, almost $3 a piece at GNC. I didn't really mind though, because it's rare I buy anything at GNC. I just needed a couple snacks, and that was the most convenient place at the time.

Friday nights and Saturday mornings are my favorite time for the gym.

Always a ghost town :nthat:
Saturdays and Sundays in general are lovely for me. The aerobic room is free to use too.

I'm interested in seeing if I can save some money since I apparently over spend compared to some of the cats in here for grocery. Went to Costco this morning to get the essentials: ground turkey, fruits and veggies. Should be good for two weeks. Still need to get canned trouts, bananas and a few other items.

I use the $10 off $20 for Quest bars every time I go to GNC. 12 bars for $15 and change so comes out to abt $1.30 a piece since I get 3 of those 12 for free. Went today and gonna load up a few more times on this months coupon.

Cookies and cream is the most popular flavor around my way.

If I'm not at my VS the day they get a new supply, I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom