STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Wow. Im struggling with this strawberry Cellucor whey. So hard to drink this. Its so thick.

Stay away from Cellucor people. Unless its the cinnamon flavor.

Going back to ISO100.

nerd.gif
http://www.leanitup.com/report-makers-quest-bars-sued-mislabeling-allegedly-overstated-fiber-750/

chris' back is ridiculous 
sick.gif

That back is just insane.

Seen Vince squat yesterday. Looks like he skips leg day.
For real, dude has one of the top physiques Ive seen and he reps for us dudes under 6 foot. Hell he's only 5'7 or so. 

The main thing I like about what he represents is that in order to have a good physique naturally you gotta be strong. He's cutting hard right now and still squatting over 4 and benching 3. If he concentrated on strength more he could do some damage. 3 sets of 10 won't ever have you looking like that boys, don't fool yourself.

For real, dude has one of the top physiques Ive seen and he reps for us dudes under 6 foot. Hell he's only 5'7 or so. 

The main thing I like about what he represents is that in order to have a good physique naturally you gotta be strong. He's cutting hard right now and still squatting over 4 and benching 3. If he concentrated on strength more he could do some damage. 3 sets of 10 won't ever have you looking like that boys, don't fool yourself.
Crazy how big and lean chris is at 193lbs standing only 5'7. dude is a TANK. and i agree 100% about concentrating on strength dude could be a force if he ever focused on powerlifting.

one of my fav POG videos is fat jones front squating 4 plates in some bootleg concords 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Crazy how big and lean chris is at 193lbs standing only 5'7. dude is a TANK. and i agree 100% about concentrating on strength dude could be a force if he ever focused on powerlifting.

one of my fav POG videos is fat jones front squating 4 plates in some bootleg concords 
roll.gif
I know, dude could beast in the 198s easy.

Are they really fake?? hahah

nothing will happen, that lawsuit is old news

even i was skeptical but they even said they have all the fiber it states.

this was awhile ago so no idea if anything has changed or what

anyways the bars are over price, are they a nice snack? sure. low cal, high protein, high fiber. and you cant say it doesnt have a lot of fiber because ive eaten 2 a day before and took massive dumps.

the flavoring isnt that great. i have a few left im gonna try in the microwave but if you can get them for $15 a box like dude up there does then its hell of a deal. id cop 5-6 boxes for the hell of it at that price. wanna try the cookies and cream.

the only ones i care for are cinnamon roll and cookie dough even tho i get sick of cookie dough one pretty quick.

I know, dude could beast in the 198s easy.

Are they really fake?? hahah

I noticed him wearing fake aqua 8s in one of his older videos. Don't really care tho just something I noticed

Last edited:
Yeah 193 lean is crazy.

His forearms are huge too.

Too bad For Vince.
I dunno why everybody hate on Vince. Anybody put beside CJ who has been at it for 7 years or so is not going to look impressive if they've only been at it a couple years. But i agree he needs to step his squats up. He is really anti strength though lol

I don't even notice that CJ kicks are fake. He had on those Gammas the other day and they looked awful. Couldn't imagine trying to lift in those, on that Phil Heath Jay Cutler steeze.

Ate "fried rice" today. I made it myself, and kept it healthy.

6 whole eggs, and 150g brown rice. You can use egg whites, so the calories are lower.

646 calories
34g carbs
31g fats
46g protein

Doesn't look the most appetizing, but it tasted good.

Last edited:
That was always something I'd do, especially if I had a little leftover rice from another meal.. just crack a few eggs in there, a little olive oil and you're good.

this is my fried rice breakfast. had it the other morning after my workout. runny yolks all over the rice. 3 pieces of garlic fried chicken. one scoop protein in water for lunch that day and had a small dinner that night.

Wow. Im struggling with this strawberry Cellucor whey. So hard to drink this. Its so thick.

Stay away from Cellucor people. Unless its the cinnamon flavor.

Going back to ISO100.
Speaking of which, I need to reup on some more. I only had Cinnamon, it's soo good, but yup, thicker than ON.
Cookies and cream is the most popular flavor around my way.

If I'm not at my VS the day they get a new supply, I don't get it.
Just got done eating one, my second best flavor behind Apple Pie.

I've been meaning to try out a new protein bar.. I don't get a chance to eat at work usually and I'll be there some nights 5 to midnight so I'll usually bring an apple and protein bar with me to snack on. I'm going to check out some Quest bars after seeing them mentioned here and a lot online.

Most of the quest bars are good. White chocolate raspberry, cinnamon rolls and cookies and cream are the flavors that stand out in my mind. There's only one flavor I wouldn't try again and I can't remember what it is.

My diet survived Easter with no problem...

Rice pilaf is so good, but so caloric dense that I have to avoid it. My mother gets mad when I opt for my own brown rice instead.

Had turkey, stuffing, ham, and brown rice for dinner. Still had room to fit in pineapple for dessert too.

Drunk way too much Saturday night...hungover all day today and now I'm at work doing 12 hours. Would've called out but you'll get wrote up since it's a holiday :smh:

At least I'm off until Friday

Back
Top Bottom