STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Your priorities are clearly in check.
I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind. Ooooooo oooooo ooooo ooooooo. As long as I got a 6 pack I'm cool. I can stay blunted and maintain my abs. I'm cool. Sometimes when I eat too much my abs disappear. Think I be eating too much sweets. I try substitute with truvia to get my sugar fix. Any input on truvia fellas

I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind. Ooooooo oooooo ooooo ooooooo. As long as I got a 6 pack I'm cool. I can stay blunted and maintain my abs. I'm cool. Sometimes when I eat too much my abs disappear. Think I be eating too much sweets. I try substitute with truvia to get my sugar fix. Any input on truvia fellas

16 years old?

Today work out.

Under 12 mins

95lbs 32 reps of power cleans
95lbs 35 reps of jerks
185 42 reps of deadlifts

5 rounds of

5 reps of pull ups
10 reps of push ups
15 reps of air squats

8:32 my time.

Last edited:

I should have purchased a lifting belt a long time ago. My heavy sets of deadlifts and squats tonight felt much more comfortable than before. Every time I would squat heavy, my lower back would immediately have a bit of pain but it was nothing too serious. However, I had no lower back pain at all tonight. A part of me still feels that my lifts aren't legit because they aren't completely raw, but I'll get over that.

Last edited:
sweets will **** up your testosterone 

Man forgot how much pooping I do with a high protein diet. Definitely adding more fiber to my diet to get some solid ones. So belts are useful I remeber the consensus use to be that there was no proven effects. Anyone want to drop some info?

Man forgot how much pooping I do with a high protein diet. Definitely adding more fiber to my diet to get some solid ones. So belts are useful I remeber the consensus use to be that there was no proven effects. Anyone want to drop some info?
lol keeps your core tight... tight core = better lifts ain't rocket science b

i don't think there is any dietary adjustment that will affect your test levels enough to notice changes in body composition unless maybe you're super deficient in something like zinc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom