STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If you were an expert on anything you wouldn't need to bring your weight to obesity levels and purchase every lifting gadget known to man. You don't grasp even the most basic concepts but carry on giving advice... Weight moves weight lmfao

If you were an expert on anything you wouldn't need to bring your weight to obesity levels and purchase every lifting gadget known to man. You don't grasp even the most basic concepts but carry on giving advice... Weight moves weight lmfao
Its just the same dumbass statements from you over and over again man. Let me guess your high right now? You are without a doubt one of the dumbest people on this site.

For the hundred time, YOU DONT EVEN LIFT so until then you mean nothing to this thread. I've still got money ready for you to prove me wrong with some proof but every time I bring it up, you go ghost...

Stupid ************
laugh.gif

Try it out bro don't knock it. Go in the gym with the mindset that it'll be the most intense workout of your life. You can still lift heavy without so much emphasis on reps/sets. I don't believe in setting limits. Call me stupid if you want.

hate to derail the arguments but does anyone have a stand-up desk? i'm wondering how much sitting at a desk all day has affected my mobility (and even my mood lol).

Try it out bro don't knock it. Go in the gym with the mindset that it'll be the most intense workout of your life. You can still lift heavy without so much emphasis on reps/sets. I don't believe in setting limits. Call me stupid if you want.

So just so im clear you pick a random weight and do it a random number of times?

Trying to get back in shape.  I did crossfit for 2 months last year, but expensive.  I have a Golds Membership, and need some tips on a solid beginners routine.  Also, a HIIT routines for beginners if anyone has any input. 

hate to derail the arguments but does anyone have a stand-up desk? i'm wondering how much sitting at a desk all day has affected my mobility (and even my mood lol).

This time of the year, I'm sitting down for 12+ hours a day studying. It's beyond brutal on my hips. I finally found somewhere at school where I can stand and study and it's helped so much. Sitting is the devil lol

it's my two month anniversary of having given inzer money. also my two month anniversary since the last time i knew what sanity felt like.

You guys just gotta not let your muscles know what's coming. If you can enter a dissociative state during the gym it really allows for maximum muscle confusion and best gains.

So just so im clear you pick a random weight and do it a random number of times?
Pyramid based structure focusing on compound movements. Nothing is random but I don't work within set parameters. Workouts that revolve around knowing your body aren't anything new. I hope that clears it up a little.

Its just the same dumbass statements from you over and over again man. Let me guess your high right now? You are without a doubt one of the dumbest people on this site.

For the hundred time, YOU DONT EVEN LIFT so until then you mean nothing to this thread. I've still got money ready for you to prove me wrong with some proof but every time I bring it up, you go ghost...
Recovering from surgery is not going "ghost" and powerlifting contest with a kid on the Internet for $100 isn't high up on my list of priorities.

Back
Top Bottom