STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

just got bback from Wal-mart, i may have to buy all gym clothes from there.
who needs the 60 dollar under armour superhero shirts when walmart has them for 10.

or whitty tank tops like I got 99 problems but a Bench aint one

Preme at the gym stunt on these cats
pimp.gif
i use to wear my yeezys and supreme dunks. mainly to distract people from the fact that i cant lift 

Haha I have a friend who wears his replica red Octobers to the gym... constant hawking
lmao nice

i saw some kid wearing a yeezus tour t and a man bun the other week. lifting with his friend who looked like  a b grade weeknd.

i wanted to sweet chin music both of them.

i lifted w an older dude the other day. powerlifter.

geez his mechanics, philosophy, grip... was insane.

i definitely cant wait to incorporate some of his knowledge

Been going to the gym much more frequently. Goal is body fat loss (not too concerned with the # of lbs; will only psyche myself out) so I start with 20-30 mins of cardio then legs/core one day then arms/chest the next, then alternate.

Typically I've been doing low weight/high reps. When would it be a good time to switch to strength training? Can I do that while "cutting"?

Also, any supplements y'all recommend?

Anyone here front squat and have soreness/pain on their debts? Front squatting is uncomfortable as hell.

I'm just being a baby. :smh:

Last edited:
Been going to the gym much more frequently. Goal is body fat loss (not too concerned with the # of lbs; will only psyche myself out) so I start with 20-30 mins of cardio then legs/core one day then arms/chest the next, then alternate.

Typically I've been doing low weight/high reps. When would it be a good time to switch to strength training? Can I do that while "cutting"?

Also, any supplements y'all recommend?

This new crossfit makes me miss my old one a little bit. They run it more like a commercial gym. Feels a little impersonal and the trainers don't bother to learn anyone's names. But it is 10 minutes from where I live, so I can get used to it lol

I always recommend cardio after lifting, some may disagree.

I'd recommend push / pull / legs. You didn't mention hitting your back at all. This is a simple way to hit everything in 3 days. Throw in core whenever you'd like.

Low weight high reps isn't going to speed up weight loss. Start strength training if you want, plenty of people gain strength on a cut. 5x5 is a great starting spot for strength.

You don't need any supplements, the most important thing is your diet, I can't emphasize that enough. All the cardio and lifting is wasted if your diet isn't in check. If you insist on taking supps, the basics are protein, multi, fish oil. I take none, a protein shake here and there.

Let us know if you have any other questions, someone else may chime in and add to or offer other options to what I said.

Lmao Saul chill man.

You cape so quick when camping isn't necessary

lol i can never knock the crossfitters.

iron man has actually reached out to me in the past with WOD and mobility suggestions.

imagine that being able to rock crossfit, bodybuilding, and powerlifting in your life lol

This is my 3rd day in a row working out. Going to workout tomorrow.

Lol at me going from not working out that much at all straight into working out all the time. I can never do anything halfway.

This is why I can never keep a good physique for more than a yr. I always relapse and get into fat mode for a few months

Hey guys.

Wanted to give you fitness brothers an awful update on a fellow member.

Al - Al Audi was supposed to come down and visit me June 5th of this month.

I didn't hear from him the morning of the 5th and his plane was supposed to land around 1pm.

I still got no response from him via text and his phone was off.

At first I thought I was being trolled - but Al and I were really cool with each other and I started to worry that something might have happened.

I continued to call him days later with the same voicemail response with no ring.

I didn't know anyone that knew his family, so I continued to just hope he was ok and occasionally call his phone to see if it would be on...

Weeks have passed and still no word.....

Until just now...

Als sister just texted me with horrible news.

Al got in a serious car accident the night of June 4th (Al always lifted late as ****).

He was struck by a drunk driver that swerved into his lane head on.

Al broke both of his legs and had to have emergency surgery.

After or during surgery Al had a mini stroke.

His healing process has been slow and he just recently got transferred to a rehab facility to help speed up his rocovery.

They are unsure if he will fully recover or not, but please keep him in your prayers.

Once again, please keep Al and his family in your prayers.

Alpha bros stay strong [emoji]128532[/emoji]

@Al Audi

Back
Top Bottom