STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Well guys I finely hit 200 pounds on the scale. Started at 250 in January and been eating clean and hitting the gym 4 days a week. 200 was my goal but I think I'm going to cut in till I get rid of the rest of the little bit of fat covering my abs. I got a cruise in November so I want to be looking right for the beach. I'm thinking at 190 I'll be good at 5'11. Then after the cruise attempt to bulk to 200 and maintain that weight. This week I'm doing no bread to try and cut my carbs down. Wish me luck.

Well guys I finely hit 200 pounds on the scale. Started at 250 in January and been eating clean and hitting the gym 4 days a week. 200 was my goal but I think I'm going to cut in till I get rid of the rest of the little bit of fat covering my abs. I got a cruise in November so I want to be looking right for the beach. I'm thinking at 190 I'll be good at 5'11. Then after the cruise attempt to bulk to 200 and maintain that weight. This week I'm doing no bread to try and cut my carbs down. Wish me luck.

keep it up :nthat:

Anybody have experience/knowledge on 4-Andro?

Started taking it last Wednesday and have taken the 2 doses a day with lunch/dinner as the directions stated.

Felt the boost in energy, alpha-mode feeling, libido and my 1st workout on day 2 of taking it, I felt great.

Not sure if it matters but gonna mention that workout day was shoulders and arms so I was mainly working with lighter free weights and machines.

Then my Sunday night workout I just completed, it was all kinds of wrong for me. It was chest and back day and my first chest workout is dumbbell presses and I couldn't even do them :x

Best way to explain why was it seems like I lost almost all feeling in arms and legs so when I was grabbing the 75 lb dumbbells I usually do (and have been able to do easily the last couple months), it was like my arms couldn't tell how heavy the weights were so couldn't brace for it (best way I could describe it) so couldn't even throw dumbbells up to my shoulders. Hella bad look and feels :smh:

I then tried doing deadlifts and while I was able to get some sets in, my lower body/legs just didn't feel anything and didn't feel like I had any control/stability so it felt awkward doing the entire sets.

Overall, I gather that I'm not able to do heavier lifting mainly b/c my body can't even really get a gauge for how heavier the weights are so I have no control with my arms/legs :x but working w/ cable machines and lighter free weights, I'm fine and can crank out bunch of reps to get a pump going.

As far as how I'm feeling during this, I feel alert and plenty of energy but like I've been saying above, just can't get my body to prep to hit the heavier weights and lack control/stability.

I'm also taking pre-workout and kre alkalyn supps before my workouts in case it matters.

I had figured the "numbness" feeling was to aid in allowing you to pump out more reps to make gains but it defeats the purpose for me when I can't even do heavier lifting exercises.

Should I be doing anything else as far the 4-andro? Directions say to take daily along w/ looking online a bit but I'm wondering if I should scale it down to taking it on workout days only or something else?

Bros, I just bought what might be a life changer. A vitamix blender. I already made my dinner for the week with it.

It cost a grip but it's worth it. This thing can blend anything into a shake.

I would recommend. :pimp:

Bros, I just bought what might be a life changer. A vitamix blender. I already made my dinner for the week with it.

It cost a grip but it's worth it. This thing can blend anything into a shake.

I would recommend. :pimp:
I wouldn't blend stuff that far in advance. It's my understanding the nutrients break down which is why most people only blend a day or two in advance. Someone else may chime in or you could check out the juicing thread for more insight.

I wouldn't blend stuff that far in advance. It's my understanding the nutrients break down which is why most people only blend a day or two in advance. Someone else may chime in or you could check out the juicing thread for more insight.

You might be right. Didn't even think about that. I guess I was too excited about the blender.

Pro hormones and creatine = mad gainzzzz.

Any insight into what I was writing about though :lol:

Thinking my tolerance hasn't been set yet so gonna pass on the dosage for today and then scale it back to 1 pill per meal tomorrow (recommended was 2 pills per meal) and see how that goes.

Anybody have experience/knowledge on 4-Andro?

Started taking it last Wednesday and have taken the 2 doses a day with lunch/dinner as the directions stated.

Felt the boost in energy, alpha-mode feeling, libido and my 1st workout on day 2 of taking it, I felt great.

Not sure if it matters but gonna mention that workout day was shoulders and arms so I was mainly working with lighter free weights and machines.

Then my Sunday night workout I just completed, it was all kinds of wrong for me. It was chest and back day and my first chest workout is dumbbell presses and I couldn't even do them
sick.gif

Best way to explain why was it seems like I lost almost all feeling in arms and legs so when I was grabbing the 75 lb dumbbells I usually do (and have been able to do easily the last couple months), it was like my arms couldn't tell how heavy the weights were so couldn't brace for it (best way I could describe it) so couldn't even throw dumbbells up to my shoulders. Hella bad look and feels
mean.gif

I then tried doing deadlifts and while I was able to get some sets in, my lower body/legs just didn't feel anything and didn't feel like I had any control/stability so it felt awkward doing the entire sets.

Overall, I gather that I'm not able to do heavier lifting mainly b/c my body can't even really get a gauge for how heavier the weights are so I have no control with my arms/legs
sick.gif
but working w/ cable machines and lighter free weights, I'm fine and can crank out bunch of reps to get a pump going.

As far as how I'm feeling during this, I feel alert and plenty of energy but like I've been saying above, just can't get my body to prep to hit the heavier weights and lack control/stability.

I'm also taking pre-workout and kre alkalyn supps before my workouts in case it matters.

I had figured the "numbness" feeling was to aid in allowing you to pump out more reps to make gains but it defeats the purpose for me when I can't even do heavier lifting exercises.

Should I be doing anything else as far the 4-andro? Directions say to take daily along w/ looking online a bit but I'm wondering if I should scale it down to taking it on workout days only or something else?

4 andro is baby drugs. i'm wondering if you just psyched yourself out.

how long have you been training for before deciding to jump on the prohormones? sounds like you're still relatively new and shouldn't even be considering PH/DS at this point. my advice would be to stop taking the pills and eat lots of meat and lift weight like you're angry at the world.

how long have you been training for before deciding to jump on the prohormones? sounds like you're still relatively new and shouldn't even be considering PH/DS at this point. my advice would be to stop taking the pills and eat lots of meat and lift weight like you're angry at the world.
I was trolling but he hit the nail on the head. 4 andro isnt going to do anything for you. It may raise your test slightly but will raise your estrogen even more. And you're probably younger which makes it even less sensible. You 100% have psyched yourself out, no way a couple doses are effecting you like that unless its dirty. I'd suggest doing quite a bit of research and going from there.

Flame suit on.
But this is why i say just buy the real stuff instead of the gnc stuff. Keif terms. Youre buying reggie when u can be buying purp

I've been lifting for awhile so def not a newbie lol.

Started trying this 4-andro out to see if i can make more gains after a fellow lifting friend told me about it.

I don't think I psyched myself out, I've done that before without influence of anything :lol: so def know the difference.

I was trolling but he hit the nail on the head. 4 andro isnt going to do anything for you. It may raise your test slightly but will raise your estrogen even more. And you're probably younger which makes it even less sensible. You 100% have psyched yourself out, no way a couple doses are effecting you like that unless its dirty. I'd suggest doing quite a bit of research and going from there.

Appreciate the feedback. I'm gonna scale back the dosage and see if that does anything and if same issues exist, I'll drop it altogether.

Edit: it wasn't just a couple doses btw, it was 4-5 days straight of taking it but just saying it to clarify and not arguing so appreciate the feedback once again lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom