STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Flame suit on.
But this is why i say just buy the real stuff instead of the gnc stuff. Keif terms. Youre buying reggie when u can be buying purp
Most dudes don't even know where to get the "real good stuff," a lot of cats I know will buy off of research peptide websites and never really know the potency of what they're getting. 

Flame suit on.
But this is why i say just buy the real stuff instead of the gnc stuff. Keif terms. Youre buying reggie when u can be buying purp
Flame suit on for what? You're 100% right, I just wasn't going to be the one to say it lol.

A lot of those peptide sites are cover ups too.

Yea jon win. Youre basically doing yourself a disservice with stuff like that. And scaling back is even worse. Your body can create that amount of test on its own. Thats why people get the real stuff and oversaturate.. thats the point of doing it in the first place imo

A lot of those peptide sites are cover ups too.

Yea jon win. Youre basically doing yourself a disservice with stuff like that. And scaling back is even worse. Your body can create that amount of test on its own. Thats why people get the real stuff and oversaturate.. thats the point of doing it in the first place imo

Aite, I'll take your guys advice and quit this before I get in any deeper :lol:

Is it necessary to take the post cycle supps to combat the estrogen buildup (what the original plan would have been once I cycled off the 4-andro after 4-6 weeks).

Wondering if it's necessary even for just doing it for almost a week? Or just drop the 4-andro and get back to what I was doing before w/ just pre-workout and kre alkalyn?

@bigboss or anyone else that knows, my wife is going to buy me some sbd knee sleeves because my tk knee bands keep ripping. trying to size them and my knee is 15" at the smallest point. standard fit says to buy a large so should i do that or size down? i'm not looking for pop/bounce, i just want the support and a product that's durable.

@bigboss or anyone else that knows, my wife is going to buy me some sbd knee sleeves because my tk knee bands keep ripping. trying to size them and my knee is 15" at the smallest point. standard fit says to buy a large so should i do that or size down? i'm not looking for pop/bounce, i just want the support and a product that's durable.
Go with the large. I use larges for everyday training then squeeze them ******* mediums on for comps and near max stuff 
laugh.gif

Also LOL for falling for the GNC hype. None of that **** does anything. Just pin for real.

I'm stuck at 187 guys. Cut my carbs/cals and nothing. Feel like I gotta lose muscle to go down. Only thing that worked for me last time I was stuck at 187, was Keto. But I love carbs maing :smh:

Last edited:
Go with the large. I use larges for everyday training then squeeze them ******* mediums on for comps and near max stuff :lol:
got it. will go with the large.

there's also a reason 4-andro wasn't banned with all the other stuff recently: it sucks :lol:

I'm stuck at 187 guys. Cut my carbs/cals and nothing. Feel like I gotta lose muscle to go down. Only thing that worked for me last time I was stuck at 187, was Keto. But I love carbs maing :smh:

What are your numbers?? Have u tried carb cycling? Look at kris gethins new 4 weeks to shred program. Pretty intense im sure youll burn a bit more lbs with it

Last edited:
I'm stuck at 187 guys. Cut my carbs/cals and nothing. Feel like I gotta lose muscle to go down. Only thing that worked for me last time I was stuck at 187, was Keto. But I love carbs maing
mean.gif
If youre cutting calories, I dont see how youre not losing weight, unless youre burning less calories. You dont have to lose muscle when cutting. Have you used a calorie calculator? Recently cut 10 lbs and can still lift the same weights. It's actually easier to lift them now than before I started cutting, surprisingly.

Last edited:
I'm 5'8"-5-9" Im at 187, right now I'm just doing 5x5 stronglifts. I'll do 3-4 times a week. I'm eating 1800 calories.

Not sure what body fat I am.

Probably low 20's. You trying to drop more weight? I suggest going up the calories to around 2300 and do some cardio. Build some muscle and burn some fat, you look like youre at the right stage to do so.

I'm 5'8"-5-9" Im at 187, right now I'm just doing 5x5 stronglifts. I'll do 3-4 times a week. I'm eating 1800 calories.

Not sure what body fat I am.
If you're eating 1800  calories, even on offdays, you should be losing weight based on your measurements. I'm suspecting youre off on your calorie count.

Last edited:
1800 cals is also really low for 187. Like really low. Eat more please. You should def be working out more than 3 times a week tho. 3 is just way too low for a beginner.

You know when you have literally bought everything there is to buy and you have nothing let to crave for but spend like 200 bucks on shorts just cause **** it there's nothing else left to live for...

got two pairs of the nike 8 flex shorts. I don't even wear regular clothes anymore anyway. just tanks and shorts so the value is there for me at the end of the day.

might get an xsmall pair of sbds now just cause I wanna see what an even tighter fit is. super tight. hella wet. when you sweat.

1800 cals is also really low for 187. Like really low. Eat more please. You should def be working out more than 3 times a week tho. 3 is just way too low for a beginner.
He's trying to lose weight. He should be eating at a deficit.

1800 is pretty low still. I'm pretty sure that was my maintenance was I was 135 pounds
Im the same height (5'8.5") and my maintenance is at 1750 and I just completed my cut (150lbs). I eat 2100-2200 on my workout days though but increasing carb intake.

Those are the same numbers I found when using the calorie calculator.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom