STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You dudes make stuff so OD.

Point is he can do it by hand or by mfp. But he was given the calorie break fown incase he wants to do it again. Or write out his diet. And quickly add and subtract cals.

Ok he can do it on mfp or. On a piece of paper. And now he knows how

Went for a PR yesterday on the bench , hit it but lately I've been feeling like my rotator cuff kinda hurt a bit just a bit tight , idk if it's my form or ??

Might be a lot of things. Just do rotator cuff warm ups and remember to "bend the bar" when you bench. The heavier the weight the less you tend to remember (or the tougher it is) to do it.

I have a bad left rotator cuff and it hasnt been a bother to me in months, I do a lot of warm ups and warm up sets before I get heavy.

big guy at work benches 4 plates for about 3-4 reps max. he "warms up" with 3 plates - goes straight to the bench and starts with that. too much ego.

my father-in-law holds one of the state records in bench press and he warms up with the bar and then goes to the 25# plates and moves up from there. dude is a beast.

blows my mind how poorly people warm up  
laugh.gif

just asking to get hurt.

Might have to start getting my cals on point. Torn meniscus and limited for a bit so gonna need to make it up with my diet. Sitting around 185 at 5'9"

What's the appropriate amount of time to bulk before shredding?
until you feel satisfied and you're ready to cut.

I got tired of bulking after about 7 months. and had a goal to be cut by my birthday so im giving myself 3 months to cut.

What's the appropriate amount of time to bulk before shredding?
until you feel satisfied and you're ready to cut.

I got tired of bulking after about 7 months. and had a goal to be cut by my birthday so im giving myself 3 months to cut.

I think that's what's happening right now.

I been bulking since after New Years.... got a lot bigger and stronger in every aspect.

I think I'm gonna start cardio, food intake but keep taking creatine.

My journey to 200 begins tomorrow currently 5 foot 8 weighing 240 and need to lose this weight. Wish me luck fellas.starting with a 2k cal diet looking to workout 3-4 days a week
road will be long and hard but cutting fast food and soda shud help.

Ill be asking for assistance over the next few months. Been a lurker and now excited to join u guys in healthier living

anyone take or heard of Krill oil?
Amazon's prime day is going on some great deals, going on wiith supps and stuff

My journey to 200 begins tomorrow currently 5 foot 8 weighing 240 and need to lose this weight. Wish me luck fellas.starting with a 2k cal diet looking to workout 3-4 days a week
road will be long and hard but cutting fast food and soda shud help.

Ill be asking for assistance over the next few months. Been a lurker and now excited to join u guys in healthier living
whatsur overview of ur diet I am in ur same field 5'9 and weigh 232 trying to get down to 200 as well

Also started Super HD xtreme by cellucor for weight loss today had the crazy jitters at work had to sit in the toilet for about half an hr could be in my office
laugh.gif

When someone sees you whether for the first time or more so on a consistent basis and goes "you be working out?" or "do you go to the gym?" Is that mirin or trolling or an honest question? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Ever since I've been cutting I've been getting more comments. It's weird to me because in my head I'm actually getting smaller because of my weight loss but it's like people think I'm getting bigger. Am I buggin. Anyone else get what I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom