STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can anybody tell me why MPH changed up Dark Matter Pro-Workout? This **** is disgusting lmao. I used to love this stuff after workouts, now it's literally the worst thing over ever tasted..crazy thing is the reviews for the new formula is bad on every site.

Its my cheat day today

I just had 2 apple pies from Mcdonalds

I still feel bad brahs 
frown.gif

mean.gif

Can anybody tell me why MPH changed up Dark Matter Pro-Workout? This **** is disgusting lmao. I used to love this stuff after workouts, now it's literally the worst thing over ever tasted..crazy thing is the reviews for the new formula is bad on every site.
Hands  down Cellucor Makes the best tastings PWO

Ish tastes like cool aid 
laugh.gif

Hands  down Cellucor Makes the best tastings PWO

Ish tastes like cool aid :lol:

Gotta try this out until they go back to the old formula. I mean they have too seeing as literally everyone is pissed at the new formula

Its my cheat day today

I just had 2 apple pies from Mcdonalds

I still feel bad brahs :frown:  :smh:

Can't waste a precious cheat day on apple pies from McDonalds bro. You're better than that. :lol:

On another note. Was planning on doing a chill day for squats since I was feeling tired. Ended up alternating with a beast who was doing 315 ATG legit. Motivated me to go lower than ever and go ham. Jesus. He was giving me tips and spotting me at one point. Almost blacked out mid-workout. Feels good :smokin

whatsur overview of ur diet I am in ur same field 5'9 and weigh 232 trying to get down to 200 as well

Also started Super HD xtreme by cellucor for weight loss today had the crazy jitters at work had to sit in the toilet for about half an hr could be in my office :lol:

Basically cutting soda amd fast food to start. And counting calories. Limiting myself to 1600 and drinking a gallon of water a day.

Working out 4-5 days a week. kinda hard to do what i want bc I tweaked my knee so hard to do any leg Excercises

Trying to change behavior and he more aware of what im eating going forward.

Last edited:
Basically cutting soda amd fast food to start. And counting calories. Limiting myself to 1600 and drinking a gallon of water a day.

Working out 4-5 days a week. kinda hard to do what i want bc I tweaked my knee so hard to do any leg Excercises

Remember it's not just counting calories. You can eat 1600 easily but it could be all from carbs and fat barely no protien. Remember calories are made of fats carbs Protien. So eat smart and count that instead big difference to your physique. And why the big cut? Do it slowly you'll save more muscle mass and strength. Unless you just want to lose weight hella fast

Still trying to figure out where most of you dudes are getting these numbers to diet with... 1600-1800
Also don't take fat burners when u start your cut. Wait til u git that last plateau before u do that.

Still trying to figure out where most of you dudes are getting these numbers to diet with... 1600-1800
Also don't take fat burners when u start your cut. Wait til u git that last plateau before u do that.
I know right? Maybe there small dudes lol

My gym closes 2 times a year for "cleaning" for 4-5 days. They have been closed since monday. Making the drive to their other location in Timonium tonight. Some times new gyms give me a little bit of a boost.

honest question has anyone on this thread gotten big off planet fitness ? lol I feel this gym been holding me back

I was in

I would stick to 2000 to 2500, I wouldn't go any lower. I was in your situation back in December at 250 and decided to drop some pounds. I started in January. Just by giving up soda and fast food I dropped 10 pounds in like a month and a half. I been doing 2000 calories a day and I been dropping 2-3 pounds a week easily even with me having a cheat meal once a week. I'm now down to 199.6.

I was in
I would stick to 2000 to 2500, I wouldn't go any lower. I was in your situation back in December at 250 and decided to drop some pounds. I started in January. Just by giving up soda and fast food I dropped 10 pounds in like a month and a half. I been doing 2000 calories a day and I been dropping 2-3 pounds a week easily even with me having a cheat meal once a week. I'm now down to 199.6.
yea I heard ppl going below 2000 get real moody feel like **** and nauseous all the time

Unless yourr like a 130lb woman doing a bikini compettion. Theres no need to go under 1600 cals

Yep it doesn't feel good. Ide suggest finding out your body's maintanece calories and eating 300 to 500 calories from that each week until you get to 2000 to 2500. That way your body will gradually adjust to cutting down on food.

Last edited:
1600 is like 1.2 meals

I'm not eem a big guy

1200 calories is a Chipotle dish

Or a burger and fries

Last edited:
Lol yall just keep plugging in to MFP To get those numbers. Ill use my handy dandy math skills , measurements and calculations

Back
Top Bottom