STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

When the girl you're crushing on does just about the same amount you can clean with 30 pounds less body weight :frown:

She'd just laugh me off :lol:

what is mirin?

Cut back on my carbs, fatty foods, did more portion control and did about 10k steps a day. Had my recent physical and I lost about 10-15lbs :smh: Just wanted to lose my gut and this damn metabolism one upped me :lol: Now to gain it back right.

Finally hit 305 on squats, Wanted to try 315 but I already had jelly legs by the time I worked my way up to 305

Been in a deficit too but decided to test my strength 
smokin.gif

Just started a fairly strict cut. Heading to the Philippines on 8/21.

Trying to lose 10-15. Down 5 already. Anticipating the weight gain there lol

Started 2 weeks ago on week 3. Was down 5 lbs as of last fridaym. I weigh in every friday morning.. but naked before breakfast and mor ing cardio

Naw since i got a new job ima start it when i get back home in september. I already do the 2 cardio sessions a day though.
My goal is to be ripped by october. But since i now have this job training out of state in august. Idk my situation there. So ill have to just jeep doing the PHAT program til then.

I did his dtp 12 week program last year. **** burns. I went home sore every day

[QUOTE name="aNYone" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/500128/stay-get-back-in-shape-vol-3-0-a-new-niketalk-a-new-thread/48450#post_23785346[/URL]"]
I'm with you papi

Down 53 pounds since Friday.
did you get lipo
:x :x :x :x :x :x :rofl:

Got damn spell check, I was on my phone when i wrote that. I meant February.  
[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was starving,
couldn't do carbs

next best thing
Pork Rinds!!!!

don't judge me.

I'd rather eat those than Quest chips

Back
Top Bottom