STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It would have to be position specific ie, a bunch of pitchers i see arent an athletic beast but do have pristine hand eye coordination and rockets for arms. Baseball is HEAVILY based on skill

All other sports are to but i think baseball the most 
Yeah, hand-eye coordination was brought up a lot and people would bring up the point that tennis takes a lot of that as well. Then dude would just be straight up disrespectful to anyone who would even insinuate tennis requires a high-degree of coordination in comparison to baseball.

I think that's what fueled the debate a lot too; OP was kind of a **** lol

Yeah, hand-eye coordination was brought up a lot and people would bring up the point that tennis takes a lot of that as well. Then dude would just be straight up disrespectful to anyone who would even insinuate tennis requires a high-degree of coordination in comparison to baseball.

I think that's what fueled the debate a lot too; OP was kind of a **** lol
Bruh dont tennis balls go 100+ miles per hour consistently during a match 

What da hell was bruh talikin bout you gotta be half cyborg to keep up with that ish 

It takes an EXTREME amount of hand eye coordination.

this has easily been the easiest cut i've been on in a minute. i've been feeling amazing and leaning out like crazy while retaining the mass. Mentally I feel great. no cravings. I actually have to force myself to have cheat meals. Just counting the macros and staying focused. Flexible dieting. Still enjoying life. Cheers to a new week bros. Continue to get your body's right!

this has easily been the easiest cut i've been on in a minute. i've been feeling amazing and leaning out like crazy while retaining the mass. Mentally I feel great. no cravings. I actually have to force myself to have cheat meals. Just counting the macros and staying focused. Flexible dieting. Still enjoying life. Cheers to a new week bros. Continue to get your body's right!

Can't say all that and not post what you're doing

My kitchen's gonna be out of commission for the next 2 weeks for a remodel. Eating out and milk+cereal for a while :x :x

Last edited:

Can't say all that and not post what you're doing

My kitchen's gonna be out of commission for the next 2 weeks for a remodel. Eating out and milk+cereal for a while :x :x

I did post it lol. counting my macros and being disciplined within it. Flexible dieting. It's just mentally, cutting hasn't been pulling on me or frustrating like normal. I've been steady dropping body fat, though I didn't have much to lose, I got up to about 13% 215lb. Now just bringing it down. I'm in no rush, I dont have anything really coming up, so just staying patient. Pound to a pound and a half per has really been cake. havent had any sweet cravings. One of my tricks if you guys ever want anything sweet, I drink a lot of water and add mio or the zero cal kool-aid squeeze to them. super clutch. But yeah, aside form that, I work everything into a macro plan and just stick within that.

For sweet tooth cravings cop these joints are delicious.I have to stop my self from murdering an entire bag on site.

Lets see some pics bro

Yea flexible dieting is the way to go. It's hard to eat "clean" 247. Counting macros will help ease your mind and let you live life have fun and still be able to get ripped. People think I get to eat whatever I want! It's not that easy you still need to eat "clean" foods and if you're craving some go ahead. Because you still need to get your fiber in along with your micronutrients. But it gives you the choice to be able to fit it in.

What was some of this threads problem with the one body part a day again??

Im thinking of going back to this program. I want to start adding the foam rolling and stretches (shout out to JPHYSIQUE )
So with that. Time gets shorter.
Ive always gotten results from 1 body part a day....
Thinking about doing the 30 rep program

Crossfit is now an official sport?

So it's decided then, anything done competively is sport.
Crossfit is more of a sport than BBing, boxing, gymnastics, etc.

But a big **** NO to anything being done competitively equalling a sport. Hell they have ******* VAPE competitions 
laugh.gif

Where is the great ambassador of crossfit Ironman at to make sense of all this?

Last edited:
Crossfit is now an official sport?

So it's decided then, anything done competively is sport.

Crossfit is more of a sport than BBing, boxing, gymnastics, etc.

But a big **** NO to anything being done competitively equalling a sport. Hell they have ******* VAPE competitions :lol:

Where is the great ambassador of crossfit Ironman at to make sense of all this?

If your athletically competing in something, it's a sport.

Im thinking of going back to this program. I want to start adding the foam rolling and stretches (shout out to JPHYSIQUE )
Yeeeeeaaaaa! At a boy! I'm proud of you! lol 

I guess those cake bake offs on food network can be considered a sport. Who knew ole sport!

Olympic cupcakery 2018

If your athletically competing in something, it's a sport.
So cheerleading is a sport?

Negative ghost rider.

This topic has been argued multiple times in this thread, but anything that doesn't have a clear winner isn't a sport. If you get "graded' then it isn't a sport.

So cheerleading is a sport?

Negative ghost rider.

This topic has been argued multiple times in this thread, but anything that doesn't have a clear winner isn't a sport. If you get "graded' then it isn't a sport.

but wouldn't the best "grade" be the winner of the "sport" in question??

but wouldn't the best "grade" be the winner of the "sport" in question??
Yeah but grading means subjectivity which isn't a part of a true sport.

And no fouls/flags/strikes and other stuff are not the same as grading.

Yeah but grading means subjectivity which isn't a part of a true sport.

And no fouls/flags/strikes and other stuff are not the same as grading.

I see your point
(though most flags and fouls are subjective too **still mad about 49ers superbowl 2013)

Idk though man it's hard to not say stuff like gymnastics, any type of interpretive dance , anything on the "grading" system isn't a sport.

When I would say those are more so sports than Golfing or Race Car driving.

you mean like, legit one body part, like biceps? or quads?

I typically do a push, pull, legs, arms type system. Chest and shoulders, back, legs, arms get their own day since you already work them in the compound movements earlier in the week, but you don't absolutely hit them directly, if your form is correct. Then I may just have a day where I go in and hit the smaller, often ignored parts, forearms, calves, abs.

you mean like, legit one body part, like biceps? or quads?

I typically do a push, pull, legs, arms type system. Chest and shoulders, back, legs, arms get their own day since you already work them in the compound movements earlier in the week, but you don't absolutely hit them directly, if your form is correct. Then I may just have a day where I go in and hit the smaller, often ignored parts, forearms, calves, abs.
Yea Ive been doing PHAT for about 10 weeks now.

but one body part. a whole day for back........quads............chest...........bi's tris..........shoulders.........hamstrings

I'm going to do the 4 weeks to shred in september, just looked at the nutrition he suggest, I would be only at 1800-1900 week 1 cal wise then by week 4 nearly 1600-1700

plus that dtp work he promotes. lol yea I see why people are seeing super results from it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom