STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You guys buying $150 worth of stuff on BB and saying I feel like I didn't buy enough making me feel salty lol. Feel like I shoulda got more with my $50 a**

On another note what are your guys thoughts on Cliff bars. I usually have one with a yogurt for breakfast at work and a co worker told me he heard bad things about it. Anyone care to shed some light?

You guys buying $150 worth of stuff on BB and saying I feel like I didn't buy enough making me feel salty lol. Feel like I shoulda got more with my $50 a**

On another note what are your guys thoughts on Cliff bars. I usually have one with a yogurt for breakfast at work and a co worker told me he heard bad things about it. Anyone care to shed some light?

too many calories, too many carb, to little fiber, not enough protein to make it wrth while.

too many calories, too many carb, to little fiber, not enough protein to make it wrth while.
Thanks man. You recommend anything better that won't cost me an arm and leg? I would mostly use them for either quick breakfast or before going to the gym if I haven't eaten 2+ hours

Cliff builder's bars are a better choice.

Lots of sugar though so I'm off them now, but still good here and there.

Thanks man. You recommend anything better that won't cost me an arm and leg? I would mostly use them for either quick breakfast or before going to the gym if I haven't eaten 2+ hours

Quest bars or Oh Yeah! bars. great flavors, 17g of fiber, under 200cal, high protein, low fat and carbs. Box of quest (12 bars) will run about $24, but are always on sale, so you can find for $19 and lower sometimes.

You aren't trying to get them *******?

laugh.gif
Incline bench already got me pushing a B cup 
laugh.gif

Despite being knowledgeable about nutrition and the basics of strength training, etc., I'm still out of shape and overweight. 6'2", 230.

So I'm not going to be a lazy bum anymore and put off improving myself.

Joined a gym today, found a routine (squat, bench, rows, deadlifts, ohp, curls), worked out already.

Day 1 in the books.

Despite being knowledgeable about nutrition and the basics of strength training, etc., I'm still out of shape and overweight. 6'2", 230.

So I'm not going to be a lazy bum anymore and put off improving myself.

Joined a gym today, found a routine (squat, bench, rows, deadlifts, ohp, curls), worked out already.

Day 1 in the books.

good job. just stick with it and be consistent bro.

Yeah, that's been my undoing in the past. Eat well for 5 days, pig out on my day off. I was doing well with a bodyweight workout routine at home, got sick and put it off a week, never went back on, and so on.

I've made every excuse possible, but bottomline, I just want to be more active, healthier, stronger, etc. So I might be as strong or flexible or athletic as I'd like right now, but I'll get there.

Last edited:
Simply showing up everyday will produce a ton of results on its own.

Last edited:
this. in fact it can be very beneficial. perhaps trim it down to a big cheat meal instead of a full day.

Every week I tell myself my cheat day will turn into just a cheat meal...

For three years, that hasn't happened :lol:

Back
Top Bottom