STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Tough question. :lol: basically whatever we feel like making. Last summer we did everything from copper river salmon fillets to a super authentic green curry, smoked brisket, a couple different tacos. We probably had 30 menu items and none were really related. Of course we did Cubans. :lol:

Tough question.
laugh.gif
basically whatever we feel like making. Last summer we did everything from copper river salmon fillets to a super authentic green curry, smoked brisket, a couple different tacos. We probably had 30 menu items and none were really related. Of course we did Cubans.
laugh.gif
Will be supporting this spring 
smokin.gif

I'll bring the 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
This Jersey weather is kicking my a** 
mean.gif
. Lets see how the gym goes today. My gym closes at 1pm tomorrow so I'll for sure be in there.

Any cool black friday gym related stuff going on sale? I feel like i have literally everything I could ever need for the gym.

Just bought some more virus compression pants they comfy. Girls be mirin.

This cold **** plays with my gym motivation though.

:lol: nah man. Too much work. I had some girl from nyc in the truck working with me for a day. She said you guys don't really have them there though?

We do serve that bulk food though. Meat and carbs damn near every meal. Me and my boy eat like horses so you can def see it in our menu. You aren't leaving without a huge meal that's for sure. Come through if you're ever in town. He's 230 pounds and refuses to have anything on the menu that doesn't fill him up. :lol: girls who eat there stay clowning us on our portions.

Last edited:
got a box in the mail today. looked at the label. inzer advance designs! woop! didn't even take that long for them to make the pink belt for my wife. gonna try em out at the in-laws tomorrow. small lift session before the food extravaganza :pimp:

We have food festivals in NYC, not a lot of food trucks though thats for sure. The way NYC streets are, naaaah. Smorgasborg is cool though, food festival every weekend from a certain time in the year in BK and I think recently Seaport too.

Yeah I don't see why you guys wouldn't. That's just what the chick said. I think I might dip down to fl in the winters though some time. Scene is poppin down there and I can just park it at my family's like 5 minutes from gulf coast university. I bet the permits are dirt cheap and you know fl doesn't have any health codes. :lol: they're strict af up here.

:lol: we got this truck here that gives you an IV if you're dehydrated. Like yeah they do take you from 0-100 in 5 minutes but I am not down with some random dude in a truck putting a needle in my arm. Tried to trade me food for an IV at a brewery... Nah man.

worked out with the fam today. i needa lose weight. my inzer is really tight at the biggest setting. i'm pretty fat right now though so after this thanksgiving i'll work on it. my wife PR'ed squats today with a 265# had most of the male cousins feeling insecure :lol:

Just got done with the crip bowl out here in the 916. North vs south. gotta get back to the gym. Was huffing and puffing like a MF smh.
Hopefully y'all got it in today b4 feasting :smokin

Back
Top Bottom