STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Saw two people I haven't seen in some time and got hit with the, "Oh, you've put on some weight, right? You look different."

Worst feeling ever. Ruined the day for me.

Worked out the past six days and am going to take off tomorrow and hit it hard Saturday.

Some people should keep their mouths shut.

Ive only had 1 meal today the rest has been alcohol. Smh
Its thanksgiving, do you 
laugh.gif

Saw two people I haven't seen in some time and got hit with the, "Oh, you've put on some weight, right? You look different."

Worst feeling ever. Ruined the day for me.

Worked out the past six days and am going to take off tomorrow and hit it hard Saturday.

Some people should keep their mouths shut.

Lol, not to be a d about it but the only way to shut people up is to lose weight

Happy thanksgiving

What Nike running/training shoes are good to lift weights in? aka hard bottom. I've been lifting in hyperfuse lows lately because my Pegasus 31's are too soft at the bottom. Thanks in advance

What Nike running/training shoes are good to lift weights in? aka hard bottom. I've been lifting in hyperfuse lows lately because my Pegasus 31's are too soft at the bottom. Thanks in advance
just get some Crocs. 

All the strongest power lifters wear them 

Not flyknits, I feel like taking them off for some lifts and just going barefoot.

Last edited:
i outdid myself today. ate a huge lunch with 2 desserts and fell asleep then just now i ate dinner to the point of heavy sweating. can't even manage to get up for some pie right now [emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Yeah I'm kicking off my run at 170 today. **** it, I need some more whey too. I have been using the gnc amplified gold, does it even matter? I'll probably just cop from ^^^ that's whey cheaper.

Gained 2.5 lbs. Lol considering i stopped drinking water at 3 pm and switched to all wine beer and vodka. Not bad
#thanksgivingNODAMBSGIVEN

i'm going to take a break from power lifting, anybody have any good 4 day bodybuilding routines??

I was breathing hard during warm-ups

Told my coach that I didn't think I was going to have a good day

Ended up PR-ing in the snatch :pimp:

Yo what's good with bb.com tha gawd needs some creatine and pre workout. Are they waiting till Monday to run % off sales?

Back
Top Bottom