STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Does anyone else's inzer pinch the **** out of your skin?
after using it today, the answer is yes :lol:
i kind of had to slip my hand in there and slowly pull the lever to make sure it didn't pinch. i'm on a mission to lose some fat too so hopefully that will help too.

What do sled pushes work out. Your hamstring and flutes right. ?How do u make your own pre workouts. Fill me in bro

Not that hard honestly. I only used a couple of basic ingredients. And with the black friday deal it came out dirt cheap. I do recommend you weight things for the first time that way you know youre not putting way too much.

5g creatine
4g beta alanine
6-8g citrulline malate
200mg caffeine

Mine its that simple. Most ppl hate the taste so they use some kind of flavor powder or water enhancer. I dont mine the taste tho.

you can take the creatine anytime. same with the beta alanine, in fact you could split the dose up so you don't get the paresthesia. they both don't have acute effects that would benefit your workout but i guess it can be convenient to take that all at once. the caff and the cit mal pre for sure. cit mal is sour as heck.

Hit that 315 back squat finally. More than twice my body weight. Almost two years since that gruesome knee surgery. Happy as hell bruhs.
Welcome to the club 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
you can take the creatine anytime. same with the beta alanine, in fact you could split the dose up so you don't get the paresthesia. they both don't have acute effects that would benefit your workout but i guess it can be convenient to take that all at once. the caff and the cit mal pre for sure. cit mal is sour as heck.

I actually enjoy the tickling feeling from beta while working out. But i dont see the point of breaking everything when its easier and more convenient, at least for me, to take everything at once

Gained 2.5 lbs. Lol considering i stopped drinking water at 3 pm and switched to all wine beer and vodka. Not bad
#thanksgivingNODAMBSGIVEN

Lol and now -3.0 lbs. Just went back to my normal eating (and 1 beer last night) dropped the weight and an extra .5.

Aldo slept about 9 hours since i had been up for 40 hours straight prior to last night. Thats the roughest thing about the holidays. Preparing for the family

Lol and now -3.0 lbs. Just went back to my normal eating (and 1 beer last night) dropped the weight and an extra .5.

Aldo slept about 9 hours since i had been up for 40 hours straight prior to last night. Thats the roughest thing about the holidays. Preparing for the family
Them holiday gains bruh! 
laugh.gif

40 hours...40 hours straight

:wow:

Why do that to yourself

I'd almost rather sleep through thanksgiving dinner with the family then subject myself to sleep loss lol

With my work along with cooking for the family and marathoning Jessica jones. And a new xbox1. Lol my mind was everywhere but sleep

Anyone know where I can get cheap dri fit shorts and shirts this week because of cyber Monday? Can't really find anything. Saw 25% off Nike stuff tho

That feel when chick at the front desk already types your name in to check you in.
lol you already know from the other thread one chick always has me hyped saying my name before I even get 20 feet to the desk.

I got back today trying to find motivation.. but my turkey salad is starting to go bad and all i want to do is stay here and eat it haha

That feel when chick at the front desk already types your name in to check you in.
That feel when you just finished taking a bath and put oil on your arms so they shiny as hell,

suddenly soonafter the UPS lady rings the doorbell to drop off packages and you sprint to the door because you been waiting for all day

and she freudian slips and says " damb you brolic as hell" 
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

That feel when you just finished taking a bath and put oil on your arms so they shiny as hell,

suddenly soonafter the UPS lady rings the doorbell to drop off packages and you sprint to the door because you been waiting for all day

and she freudian slips and says " damb you brolic as hell" 
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

hows that a freudian slip?

Back
Top Bottom