STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

im gonna do deadlifts today in honor of our squad's current diatribe lol

Never said I didn't like mixed grip, bro.

Grip strength is just rarely the issue when dealing with really light weight. It's almost always flexibility/mobility issues.

I've seen dudes who can curl 100 pounds that deadlift 65 pounds with a rounded back. Lol.
i pull everything with a rounded back. 

my saturdays with the in-laws. they're doing banded squats. i'm gonna mess around with this multigrip bar.

that thing looks fun to use, i know my gym wont buy one. I've been seeing people bring in their own equipment to the gym lately. a couple of the trainers bought olympic lift stuff and lock it up in the room.

I wish my gym had the bar for back squats with the poles on both sides so you don't put your arms behind your head.

I just hack squat it though now.

This nagging lower back issue is frustrating man. Took 5 days off from the gym and it was feeling pretty good, did chest yesterday and didnt even hit my 1MR, lower back is sore again today feeling like it did before my 5 days off.

Used the foam roller during and after my workout, but man this got me feeling like an old man. Dont even wanna play ball no more cause im scared how it would feel after.

This nagging lower back issue is frustrating man. Took 5 days off from the gym and it was feeling pretty good, did chest yesterday and didnt even hit my 1MR, lower back is sore again today feeling like it did before my 5 days off.

Used the foam roller during and after my workout, but man this got me feeling like an old man. Dont even wanna play ball no more cause im scared how it would feel after.

Lbp is the worst. I never realized how much the back muscles are utilized until I had it. Stayed away from deads, squats, basically any lower body exercise. Couldn't hardly run or tie my own shoes. It took a few weeks until it was completely gone.

Back
Top Bottom