STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bros. does anyone have a recipie for a 3k plus calorie shake? I'm so frustrated with this weight gaining that isn't happening. I eat not stop with no results. Probably more than anyone here. Def don't know anyone who does in real life. **** is infuriating almost man.

chocolate milk, scoops of ice cream, couple raw eggs, spoons of pb, scoops of whey. blender. still not enough cals? start pouring honey in there :lol:

chocolate milk, scoops of ice cream, couple raw eggs, spoons of pb, scoops of whey. blender. still not enough cals? start pouring honey in there :lol:

That's basically what I'm gonna try. My nutri bullet won't be big enough so I need to grab a blender tomorrow.

1 scoop serious mass (650)
2 cup whipping cream (1600)
Big *** scoop of pb (bout 5 hunnid)
Bannana (200)
Two raw eggs (200)
Creatine

This is going to happen one way or another damn it. That's 3150. I am the heaviest I've ever been at a whopping 155 but that's not cutting it for me. I eat so much I drop like 4 deuces a day. :lol: I know most can't relate but damn id rather have the opposite and be overweight. At least then I'd have something to work with instead of just burning it all off.

Pretty frustrating how my bench is so weak :smh:

Don't sweat it my man. You play soccer. Bench is the last thing you should stress. My bench is laughable. (178lbs 365 squat 465 DL 225 Bench and that is being nice. I have done 225 once in my life and i was 185ish at the time...so right now my bench max is probable 215 or so. Ive hit the squat and DL numbers within the past 30 days at least)

As far as the strength vs bb talk. I do strength routines with iso work. At the end of the day my strength numbers only matter to me in my head. The only competitive things i do these days is semi-pro soccer. So my endurance is paramount. I run 3-4 miles on my off days. I know its not conducive to strength gains but it allows me to stay pretty lean all year.

Just know what you want in your head before you start doing anything. If you want to just look good then follow a BB routine. If you want to impress the other gym rats with your brolic numbers on the bench then follow a strength routine. If you compete in anything...obviously gear your work outs toward that. I think the strength stuff has really increased my enjoyment in the gym. It gives me numbers to chase and in the mean time with cardio and accessory work im able to still look the way i want to look.

That's basically what I'm gonna try. My nutri bullet won't be big enough so I need to grab a blender tomorrow.

Bannana (200)
Two raw eggs (200)
Creatine

This is going to happen one way or another damn it. That's 3150. I am the heaviest I've ever been at a whopping 155 but that's not cutting it for me. I eat so much I drop like 4 deuces a day. :lol: I know most can't relate but damn id rather have the opposite and be overweight. At least then I'd have something to work with instead of just burning it all off.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure a banana isn't 200 calories....?

People think getting the calories in his hard but figure how many you need and split that evenly among a few meals. Get a Fitbit to get a more accurate number of how many calories you're burning throughout the day

I'm clean bulking and need about 3k a day. I split it into 6 meals about 500 cal each. I run through that no problem and I'm still hungry by the end of the day

People think getting the calories in his hard but figure how many you need and split that evenly among a few meals. Get a Fitbit to get a more accurate number of how many calories you're burning throughout the day

I'm clean bulking and need about 3k a day. I split it into 6 meals about 500 cal each. I run through that no problem and I'm still hungry by the end of the day
Do you have a breakdown of your 6 meals?

:pimp:

Do you have a breakdown of your 6 meals?
This was this past week:

-Breakfast: Omelette (3 eggs, kale/spinach, ham, cheese), Cottage Cheese & Banana

-Lunch: Ground Turkey, Kale, Greek Yogurt

-Early Afternoon Snack: 1 Cup Trail Mix

-Mid Afternoon/Preworkout: 4 TBSP PB & Saltine Cracker Sandwhiches

-Post Workout: Protein Shake

-Dinner: Chicken Breast & Asparagus

-Pre-bed: Protein Shake

This usually brings me within +/- 100 calories of my goal. It also does not include the sauces and seasonings used to season meats (cream of mushroom soup used as a sauce for ground turkey is piff)

Olive oil x OJ shooters help for extra calories.
Been ripping 3oz shots of olive oil. :lol: it's spicy in large amounts. Yeah I'm pretty sure a banana isn't 200 calories actually.

Probably won't get a fit bit or is it really that accurate? I can tell you I track it up to 6k calories and get no results from that at this point. 6k got me 45 pounds but now I'm stuck and need to up it more. This summer I'm probably going to need 9k or more once I'm working more and harder. :x

Mine is pretty split up. Work 10-16 hours and eat all my food there about every half hour to hour. Like 2 salads and the rest is just going ham on everything from pasta and pizza and fried chicken and at least 2 burgers. Boss used to think I was psycho until he realized I actually needed it. We all go to the gym together so he sees me stuck at my weight. I'm never hungry. Usually border line stuffed.

Been ripping 3oz shots of olive oil.
laugh.gif
it's spicy in large amounts. Yeah I'm pretty sure a banana isn't 200 calories actually.

Probably won't get a fit bit or is it really that accurate? I can tell you I track it up to 6k calories and get no results from that at this point. 6k got me 45 pounds but now I'm stuck and need to up it more. This summer I'm probably going to need 9k or more once I'm working more and harder.
sick.gif
What's more accurate. Guessing how much you burn throughout the day? Or have some sort of measuring device

Bruhs.. I'm having trouble moderating when to eat. I usually just eat 2 big meals a day (breakfast and dinner) but I'm always hungry at night. Should I just split my food throughout the day so I won't feel hungry late at night?

Bruhs.. I'm having trouble moderating when to eat. I usually just eat 2 big meals a day (breakfast and dinner) but I'm always hungry at night. Should I just split my food throughout the day so I won't feel hungry late at night?
you answered your own question. No lunch? not good. Depending on if you're also working out a decent amount you need to throw in snacks too

Been ripping 3oz shots of olive oil. :lol: it's spicy in large amounts. Yeah I'm pretty sure a banana isn't 200 calories actually.

Probably won't get a fit bit or is it really that accurate? I can tell you I track it up to 6k calories and get no results from that at this point. 6k got me 45 pounds but now I'm stuck and need to up it more. This summer I'm probably going to need 9k or more once I'm working more and harder. :x
What's more accurate. Guessing how much you burn throughout the day? Or have some sort of measuring device
How much I burn. Like how does it figure metabolism?

you answered your own question. No lunch? not good. Depending on if you're also working out a decent amount you need to throw in snacks too

I guess what I'm trying to say is I know some people split their meals into 4 and he standard 3 but sometimes either I don't have time for that or undecided on what I want to during "lunch"

chocolate milk, scoops of ice cream, couple raw eggs, spoons of pb, scoops of whey. blender. still not enough cals? start pouring honey in there
laugh.gif

Bannana (200)
Two raw eggs (200)
Creatine

This is going to happen one way or another damn it. That's 3150. I am the heaviest I've ever been at a whopping 155 but that's not cutting it for me. I eat so much I drop like 4 deuces a day.
laugh.gif
I know most can't relate but damn id rather have the opposite and be overweight. At least then I'd have something to work with instead of just burning it all off.
Adding oatmeal is always good too.

Matter of fact, if you have a little extra money check out www.myoatmeal.com

You basically customize your own bag of oatmeal with anything under the sun, including PB lean, different types of protein, hundreds of flavor, different sweeteners, nuts, dried fruits, etc etc etc

It's pricey but worth if.

I can vouch for these also

Back
Top Bottom