STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

what blender do you guys use to make your shakes after work out? in need of a new blender to make shakes that fill up the whole blender cup since mine always leaves the powder (usually 2 scoops) sort of still sandy tasting

thanks

I have a vitamix but post workout i either just shake up some whey with water in a shaker from the gym water fountain or if i didnt bring that, spoon and water at the crib. I use my vitamix for other crap

I got an array of blenders. Vitamix I never use except for work because I don't want to clean it. Nutri bullet that's getting too small. I'm about to bring home my stick blender from the food truck and just use that.

I got a ninja and the ish is magic! 
laugh.gif

Never making a whipping cream shake again :x ate a whole quart of it with peanut butter it was way too thick. Chocolate milk it is.

That was 1600 cal alone in just the whipping cream though. :rofl: if I could stomach that everyday I'd for sure be gaining some weight.

Last edited:
@Jking0821 your league is semi pro? I thought it was just a recreational league.

Its technically labeled as semi pro. It really isn't that big of a deal. A bunch of dudes who played in college play in the maryland men's majors league. But one of the teams in our league won nationals 2 years ago. They beat the Chicago Fire youth team in the finals. So just good fun competitive soccer.
aaaahh ok gotcha

So what does he drink? His own piss?
Does he even piss?
piss must be dark yellow and smell like :x

Speaking of wild things..

I have this one coworker. He's a know it all and thinks everything he does is the correct way to do things. Also believes hes owed an explanation for everything someone does. 

Well he asked me why I was drinking so much water. I told him I aim for around a gallon a day. His response?

"You don't need to drink water. You get everything you need from the food you eat. There's scientific studies to prove it"

Can't argue that its science

When you guys cook white rice do you clean it til the water is clear?

I cleaned it more this time and watched the water I put in it and it came out better

Rinse three times or just throw it in a strainer if you have one fine enough so you don't wash it down the sink and spray it.

Ratio is 1:1 at least that's my preference.

When you guys cook white rice do you clean it til the water is clear?

I cleaned it more this time and watched the water I put in it and it came out better

I rinse it once. I was always told by my Lola that rinsing it too much washes away the nutrients :lol:

1:1 ratio for me as well

It's science bro

Bro science originated in the Philippines.

Science shows that

Filipino checking in. Can confirm strong bro science.

I also rinse rice a couple of times before cooking. The water doesn't necessarily need to be clear, but clearer than first rinse.

My mom taught me to add water until I put my finger on top of the level rice and it reaches my first knuckle on the index finger. I've never goofed up cooking rice lol

Filipino checking in. Can confirm strong bro science.

I also rinse rice a couple of times before cooking. The water doesn't necessarily need to be clear, but clearer than first rinse.

My mom taught me to add water until I put my finger on top of the level rice and it reaches my first knuckle on the index finger. I've never goofed up cooking rice lol

Bruh.....my Tita told me the knuckle measure as well.....

Shout out to all the people doing crossfitwods in the rain.

Next thing they tell us it's to build hydro-stability or some dumb **** like that.

Back
Top Bottom