STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I hate rice cookers. My rice never comes out right in it. Super soft. Just give my mexican a** a pot and I'm straight. I need to get a good quality wok tho and make some stir fry rice. Throw some extra egg in there 
pimp.gif

It's science bro

Bro science originated in the Philippines.

Science shows that

Filipino checking in. Can confirm strong bro science.

I also rinse rice a couple of times before cooking. The water doesn't necessarily need to be clear, but clearer than first rinse.

My mom taught me to add water until I put my finger on top of the level rice and it reaches my first knuckle on the index finger. I've never goofed up cooking rice lol

Yup the finger trick. That's cook science. Ain't nobody got time for measuring.

For rice cookers I *** with tiger and zojirushi if you feel like balling on a stupid rice cooker.

I went opposite of bro mode the other day and just did some crazy program my boy does to lose weight. Wanted to yack on the floor. I'm strong for my size but soooo out of shape. :lol:

Last edited:
Yup the finger trick. That's cook science. Ain't nobody got time for measuring.

For rice cookers I *** with tiger and zojirushi if you feel like balling on a stupid rice cooker.

I went opposite of bro mode the other day and just did some crazy program my boy does to lose weight. Wanted to yack on the floor. I'm strong for my size but soooo out of shape. :lol:

That's how I am homie. I feel like I'm pretty strong but my endurance and conditioning is terrible. Really wanna work on that

On my way to the Chinese buffet for my cheat meal and I hit traffic right before my exit :smh:

Can't wait to get my hands on this seafood. Especially the crawfish, shrimp and mussels

Yeah. I'm going to start running a mile to warm up.

One rep of this thing he did was a mountain climber, push up, burpee, jump squat thing. That was one rep. We did 40 of those... :x

Worst feeling today. I have to start my snatch training all over gain. Coach broke down what's totally wrong with my finish and my bottom stance *sigh*

Hip reverse extension, GHD sit-ups, back hyper extension with bar, seated box jump, barbell box setup...

Other note, my cleans & jerks are getting better.

Back squats Tempo - New PR 290

It's about that time to take 2 days off for recovery.

other day i ate the (big) boss nachos for lunch and drank a large baja blast. had some preworkout then went to deadlift. got to the working sets, put on the belt, pulled the lever, bent down and basically felt the food push out through my throat and i spit it out. what i learned: 1) no more big meals right before i workout 2) lose weight [emoji]128584[/emoji]

other day i ate the (big) boss nachos for lunch and drank a large baja blast. had some preworkout then went to deadlift. got to the working sets, put on the belt, pulled the lever, bent down and basically felt the food push out through my throat and i spit it out. what i learned: 1) no more big meals right before i workout 2) lose weight [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Same thing happened to me earlier this week with Chipotle :lol:

For the guys that take/took Alphamine, what flavor do you guys recommend? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom