STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

On my way to the Chinese buffet for my cheat meal and I hit traffic right before my exit :smh:

Can't wait to get my hands on this seafood. Especially the crawfish, shrimp and mussels
Most chinese Buffets are gross. But for some reason I love going to them. I always wanna hit it up even though I know the food is average at best. I always eat a ton of mussels with that cheese mayo stuff on top.

Most chinese Buffets are gross. But for some reason I love going to them. I always wanna hit it up even though I know the food is average at best. I always eat a ton of mussels with that cheese mayo stuff on top.

I go there because I love seafood. While the quality ain't gonna be good from a buffet, after a week of eating clean I need a place where I can scarf down whatever I want and as much as I want :lol:

Ah. No wonder. All their locations are in Georgia lol.

If I'm ever down south, I'll give it a try, sir

Last edited:
All the buffet talk got me wanting to say Y'all need to become friends with some health or fire inspectors lol. I used to love Chinese buffets until I got hired at my job now. Some wouldn't believe what goes on in the back. Crazy thing is how easy it is for these places to open back up after they "clean their act up"

Anyone in the central jersey area NEVER eat at Super star east buffet in the Nassau park center.

@JPhysique

Finally watched this video of yours. I had it in my Water Later for months man. Will definitely use these tips man, my hips are always tight man

JPhysique U. | The Hip Part 1 | Anterior Pelvic Tilt - YouTube  

Sunday night steak. Cheers to a good week of hard work ahead of us fellas. Let's get it

Hip flexor is getting better for me bros. I cant go as deep as I want :smile:lol) but its respectable enough, went to 225 today for 2 reps and it felt good. Stretched my flexor between each set and after. Tryna get to that 1k club. :smokin

Hip flexor is getting better for me bros. I cant go as deep as I want :smile:lol) but its respectable enough, went to 225 today for 2 reps and it felt good. Stretched my flexor between each set and after. Tryna get to that 1k club. :smokin

Do you have trouble opening your hips in the squat and/or do your knees cave in over your toes?

The only trouble I have is slight discomfort/pain when I get to a deeper squat. Also when I stretch after I feel a bit of pain. No problem with opening up or whatever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom