STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I will look at it when I get time. 

Man I open up my hips whenever I am just sitting her watching TV. I want to become more flexible as an athlete this year man. I already think I am a Ninja and this is what is holding me back.

I also do Yoga 2x a week. Thanks for everything man
Gotta work on your mobility and that will help you with your flexibility bro. Just do it everyday it will improve brotha

@JPhysique I subscribe to your channel! That video was actually one of the ones that prompted me to start working on my ankle mobility.
Been doing a bunch of stuff and I think my ankle mobility is slowly but surely getting better. I'm taking a break from squats right now but I'll be sure to really get the ankle work in. 

Last edited:
Tried squatting today with light weight. Horrible... Damn hip flexors 
mad.gif

Damn everyone in the thread having hip flexor issues. I'm gonna have to start taking care of them to prevent any issues

I'm to the point where I'm gonna see what accupuncture is all about. My doc recommended it a while back. I just hate needles tho

Damn everyone in the thread having hip flexor issues. I'm gonna have to start taking care of them to prevent any issues

till I started posting in this thread I thought I was the only one hah. more lightweight warm ups and rolling / stretching post workout has me feeling better haha

jphysique jphysique I subscribe to your channel! That video was actually one of the ones that prompted me to start working on my ankle mobility.

Been doing a bunch of stuff and I think my ankle mobility is slowly but surely getting better. I'm taking a break from squats right now but I'll be sure to really get the ankle work in. 
I appreciate that sub and support my man means a lot! Glad to hear its working man! 

Tried squatting today with light weight. Horrible... Damn hip flexors >:

Bruh were you the same guy who injured his hip flexor and I chimed in?

Took me a month of no squats, then easing into it and just this morning I hit 225 for doubles. Build it up slow and do that "proposing on one knee" stretch, it helped me a ton.

Bruh were you the same guy who injured his hip flexor and I chimed in?

Took me a month of no squats, then easing into it and just this morning I hit 225 for doubles. Build it up slow and do that "proposing on one knee" stretch, it helped me a ton.
Yes and I was also the dude with the stretch with a "random a** table" pic.
laugh.gif
. That stretch has helped a lil. 135 today and I was struggling. Haven't even squatted in 2 weeks till today.

Foam roll and stretch out your hamstrings which will then loosen up your back. Im a fan of sitting Indian style but one ankle on top of the other leg and then reaching forward, then I foam roll my lower back.

Yeah I heard foam rolling ain't good for your back either. Your body naturally locks its muscles around the spine whenever it's subjected to a stress like that

This thread :lol:

I mean, if somethings false then say so :lol: I'll gladly be corrected if what I'm posting is incorrect

I just know that the spine is very sensitive. Taking a foam roller to it ain't exactly the best idea. Especially for someone like me who's coming off back surgery

I mean, if somethings false then say so
laugh.gif
I'll gladly be corrected if what I'm posting is incorrect

I just know that the spine is very sensitive. Taking a foam roller to it ain't exactly the best idea. Especially for someone like me who's coming off back surgery
No, you're right. Not as much musculature in the lumbar region to protect the spine.

Back
Top Bottom