STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I can deadlift 2.5x my body weight bro. Stand down.
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone else
And I can bench 2.5x your bodyweight. You stand down 
laugh.gif

Wasn't directing anything towards you to begin with dog.

I mean, if somethings false then say so
laugh.gif
I'll gladly be corrected if what I'm posting is incorrect

I just know that the spine is very sensitive. Taking a foam roller to it ain't exactly the best idea. Especially for someone like me who's coming off back surgery
Nah man, I wasn't calling anyone out directly. Its just funny how this thread has changed. If you notice most of the old regulars don't even post here anymore.

We got people who have lifted a few months trying to give advice on stuff they rally shouldn't be, and that can actually be more harmful than you might think.

My advice for people is to research outside of NT, especially when it comes to lifting/fitness. There are way better sources of info out there.

Still <3 everyone though.

Nah man, I wasn't calling anyone out directly. Its just funny how this thread has changed. If you notice most of the old regulars don't even post here anymore.

We got people who have lifted a few months trying to give advice on stuff they rally shouldn't be, and that can actually be more harmful than you might think.

My advice for people is to research outside of NT, especially when it comes to lifting/fitness. There are way better sources of info out there.

Still

My dudes still in here lifting heavy and getting these gains and bad *******? :smokin

lower back pain? roll out your hips and glutes and hammies. no need to actually put the roller on your back

:lol: basically this whole thread only gets serious so often. But I have learned a ton here.

Glad you guys love Napoleon dynamite too. :pimp:

Back is just tight. Not shooting pain or anything.

Last edited:
I foam roll my butt whenever my lower back hurts. Seems to relieve some tension. I'm just having difficulty getting my inner thigh.

My quad right near the inner part of my knee has been really tight lately. Literally feels like a tight rubber band being stretched whenever I bend my knee

laugh.gif
basically this whole thread only gets serious so often. But I have learned a ton here.

Glad you guys love Napoleon dynamite too.
pimp.gif

Back is just tight. Not shooting pain or anything.
Check out the BB.com forums, theres TONS of great info over there from legit people.

Those stretches pictured above will help your back out way more than a foam roller.

Also if your gym has one of these, they work great.

If you foam roll your lower back and manage to get hurt. Guess what, it wasnt the foam rolling that was the problem. Your baby-soft body and lack of muscles caused that injury.

"There are no structures in your lower back that can help protect your spine" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Come on guys.

Lol now I don't feel bad about foam rolling my back. Always seemed kinda phony to me.

I was gonna finally try squatting heavy again after two weeks off but I dunno if that's gonna happen with this blizzard coming.

If you foam roll your lower back and manage to get hurt. Guess what, it wasnt the foam rolling that was the problem. Your baby-soft body and lack of muscles caused that injury.

"There are no structures in your lower back that can help protect your spine" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Come on guys.

My doctor told me it's not the best idea to foam roll my back. So guess what? I'll trust my doctor over someone's opinion on the Internet

Back
Top Bottom