STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Or you can pop some headphones on and just do your thing at the gym. Everyone at my gym is pretty cool, no one had a pompous/elitist attitude.

At my box there's about 4-5 of them that swears they're better. Always questioning people when they put up better numbers. They have their own little clique smh.

Like you said, I keep my headphones on and keep to myself. I make sure I speak to everyone and smile but for the most part I solely keep to myself. They call me the "lone wolf" :lol:. However, when I'm ask for advice, I give my 2 cents but I always tell them to ask the coach.

I despise elitist/arrogant athletes/lifters. I always believe that anybody who willing to start somewhere in fitness is about to do amazing things. Personally when you started out, you never imagine being able to do what you are doing now. To me that is sensationsal *future's voice*

Only positive energy will recieve positive results. (And a lot of you guys in this thread are not the most positive - well at least how you perceived yourself to be)

Last edited:
I wanted to get to my gym by 12 today. It was open.

I get up at 1030 all ready to snowblow the crap out of the driveway/sidewalk, and then I realize - the snowblower doesn't work

Fml

The gym will wait another day lol

I wanted to get to my gym by 12 today. It was open.

I get up at 1030 all ready to snowblow the crap out of the driveway/sidewalk, and then I realize - the snowblower doesn't work

Fml

The gym will wait another day lol

Rip to your gains :frown:

I shoveled snow for over 2 hours. I got a good workout in lol

It was a crap load of snow. The most snow I've seen from one day of snowing in a long time

Last edited:

It was a crap load of snow. The most snow I've seen from one day of snowing in a long time

Nah.

Muscle only grows when you do work in the gym. It's just basic science.

Rip

trekked my *** to the gym after the Broncos game. woooooo! extra motivation after the pats lost. :lol:

Nah.

Muscle only grows when you do work in the gym. It's just basic science.

Rip

That's wrong. It grows after you drink your protein shake within a half hour of leaving the gym.

I feel my muscles deflating back to normal when i don't drink it within 30 mins :frown:

If I don't have my gummy bears within 30 min I grow nasty

But for real, been forgetting about that insulin spike smh. Is it that important? I've seen differing opinions on it. Durden, care to chime in?

If I don't have my gummy bears within 30 min I grow nasty

But for real, been forgetting about that insulin spike smh. Is it that important? I've seen differing opinions on it. Durden, care to chime in?
IS THIS WHY I'VE SEEN MULTIPLE "BROS" PULL OUT GUMMY WORMS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEIR WORKOUT?!

I've skimmed some things on insulin spike and protein absorption, but never put 2+2 together; I just figured those guys really liked gummy worms 
laugh.gif

Well damn. The kid just cracked 160! 170 and I'm done. None of my clothes fit as it is besides tee shirts.
Awesome dude! Keep it up!

I'm trying to get to 185 from 160 myself and my clothes are looking like kid sizes. All I fit are sweatpants and hoodies 
mean.gif

Thanks guys :pimp:

Dude. I wears sweats and hoodies like 95% of the time. :lol: jeans are tight af. Flannels want to rip down the middle of the back. I need some new jeans bad but I'm not about that wide leg life. Probably gonna swoop some slim dickies or something those won't be skin tight or hella baggy. I like a happy medium.

Yesterday I went out to eat at some nice *** place in sweats and a hoody. :lol: no dambs.

Last edited:
I was around 250-260lbs in November at 6'4". I recently weighed myself and it was 240.2lbs. Dope! My weightlifting strength has fallen off considerably (mainly squats, my deadlifts are still okay), but my bodyweight movements are getting easier.

Okay that make sense.
laugh.gif

I'm 5'11 - I've been struggling with 185 for awhile.  Coach have me on this new program. (week 7 of 12)

I'm 189 now.

Shooting for 195-198ish this year

I"m trying this new supplement. I figured this has everything in one.  I'm giving this 12 weeks to see end results.
  1. 60g Highest Quality Whey Protein Peptides & Isolate
  2. 14.8g Potent Dose of BCAAs
  3. 2.5g Scientifically Validated Dose of Betaine
  4. 6g Creatine Monohydrate
  5. 200mg Test-Boosting Boron Citrate
  6. 480mg Tart Cherry Powder
http://www.muscletech.com/products/performance-series/nitro-tech-power/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom