STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How can you tell just by looking if someone is "skinny fat"?
small chest and arms with a noticeably larger gut that doesn't match the rest of the body 
laugh.gif

I want more definition, but I don't want the burn my hard earned muscle. My only cardio is basketball, and I do less than hour sessions. Help.

I have the bulk, but I need the wimmenz to get wet.
Try some High Intensity Interval Training. It's about 20 mins of cardio but you get that definition if you stick with it. You will a little bit of size but you won't have a slim runner figure. 

I want more definition, but I don't want the burn my hard earned muscle. My only cardio is basketball, and I do less than hour sessions. Help.

I have the bulk, but I need the wimmenz to get wet.
Try some High Intensity Interval Training. It's about 20 mins of cardio but you get that definition if you stick with it. You will a little bit of size but you won't have a slim runner figure. 

Much love.

Niiiice! Let me get that recipe bro

Campbell's makes these series of sauces that you can make different recipes with. Chicken Marsala, oven baked chicken, etc. I usually cut up some chicken breast and cook it in the wok. Then let it simmer in the sauce while the pasta is cooking. Throw some mushrooms on top if you want :pimp:

Pulled sumo today again. Im no where near my MR with conventional though. I'm assuming because you are using other major groups that you aren't used too? My legs are def sore afterwards. And I feel a lot more entire glute activation vs the top half with conventional.

Started counting my macros. Either 2500 calories are a lot when eating clean, or I was just not prepared. :x :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom