STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Probably free shipping on orders over $35. Buy something else too lol
its lit, i added another tub and it came out to 48.28 
laugh.gif

my wife has bought all kinds of different pastas made out of stuff like black bean, edamame, mung bean etc. eff that nonsense man. i'd rather eat a tiny portion of real pasta than that other stuff. i'll try that veggie barilla if i see it in the store though.

Macros on syntha are kind of trash tho. I think imma pass
lol I haven't taken protein in quite some time so I was considering buying it since it's so cheap.

Then I saw it has 6g of fat per scoop. Uwotm8? It must be delicious lol

Yea Syntha 6 is easily the best I've tasted.

But yea if you're looking for macro friendly and something that doesn't have so much additives then it's not for you. I just know some ppl that only take Syntha 6. I'm almost done with mine and I'm switching.

That chocolate peanut butter....

SYntha 6 is solid. I stocked up on that Costco deal. $35 for 5 pounds of MP Combat. Tastes amazing. 

My normal go to will probably be the cytosport they sell for $40 for 5 lbs

can any NT members help with girls trying to incorporate weightlifting into their workout. 

my girl has plateaued with the treadmill and asked me for help reducing bodyfat and toning up.

i'm by no means an expert but i feel like mixing some weights into her regiment would help.

i've been having her accompany me with all the main compound weightlifting (squats, lunges, front squats, shoulder press, deadlift, lat pulls, reg/incline bench w/ bar & dumbell) workouts an then sending her to the treadmill afterwards, while i finish the rest of my workout. Usually 4 sets 10 reps.

should i be doing something different with her? supersets? low weight higher reps? any help is appreciated.  

can any NT members help with girls trying to incorporate weightlifting into their workout. 

my girl has plateaued with the treadmill and asked me for help reducing bodyfat and toning up.

i'm by no means an expert but i feel like mixing some weights into her regiment would help.

i've been having her accompany me with all the main compound weightlifting (squats, lunges, front squats, shoulder press, deadlift, lat pulls, reg/incline bench w/ bar & dumbell) workouts an then sending her to the treadmill afterwards, while i finish the rest of my workout. Usually 4 sets 10 reps.

should i be doing something different with her? supersets? low weight higher reps? any help is appreciated.  
That's about it. Plus watching the diet. Or you could have her go full crossfit.

Compound lifts. Caloric deficit. Eat clean

Workouts that incorporate multiple body work. Ex. Push ups, pull ups, dead lifts.
Also have her do stair master machine and elliptical. You burn more and get a better workout

What does this even mean?

Training your girl should be no different than what you do for the most part, if you have the same goals that is.

Id just have her hit squats a lot and build a fat *** :lol:

She plateaued on the treadmill though. After that, you need professional help.

Back
Top Bottom