STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

while yes, even when your out of shape its good to work on your core/abs (always helps when you actually cut and your abs are nice,thick,solid, and tight)

but doing abs every night for a year isnt gonna do a damn thing to make them show unless you are on a good diet.

hell, you can do the opposite and not do any ab exercises and have a damn good diet and you will get a solid six pack

great chest day. loved it. really felt the work being put in. i hope its sore tomorrow lol.

Good work :smokin

I put in work today with the BICEPS and SHOULDERS. 8)

Thank you guys for those videos you posted of that body builder a few pages back.
That whole STRETCH and CONTRACT thing has totally changed the way I lift at the gym. Its changed my whole philosophy.
I realized ive spent years trying to be cool in the gym, trying to 'lift' heavy to impress.

No wonder I haven't seen much progress :smh:

Ive been doing low weight, SLOW REPS, and absolutely DESTROYING my muscles this last week.
Ive felt sore like no other every day after my workouts.
I can already feel a little stronger and see some veins popping out.

There really is no burn like that Stretch and Contract burn.
Hopefully in 6-8 weeks i see some major progress, because Ive been sweating like crazy with these workouts...giving it my all. (Trying to bulk up)

Hopefully I feel that super soreness tomorrow as well Freeze, then I'll really be happy about todays workout. :lol: :nthat:

Loving #TeamFit right now. No romo.

:nerd:

while yes, even when your out of shape its good to work on your core/abs (always helps when you actually cut and your abs are nice,thick,solid, and tight)

but doing abs every night for a year isnt gonna do a damn thing to make them show unless you are on a good diet.

hell, you can do the opposite and not do any ab exercises and have a damn good diet and you will get a solid six pack
Not true...necessarily.

Working abs everyday will obviously lead to some development. Abs come with low body fat. Low body fat is achieved through eating in a caloric deficit. Eating in a caloric deficit can be done with a horrible diet.

Just sayin'.
smile.gif

well thats not smart, why do that? and you wont be as lean. why not eat a large amount of food that is clean and healthy? instead of eating very little of unhealthy and calories dense foods?

makes no sense to me but to each his own.

but what did i say that was wrong, without a "diet" meaning caloric deficit... you arent gonna get those abs to show. a diet is needed to lower your body fat. there are 100's of diets out there so i didnt say which one.

:wink:

Heres the video on "stretching and contracting muscles" for anyone who missed it, definitely a must watch if your serious about gaining muscle and strength:

sorry I dont know how to embed on this new NT...:smh:

Heres the video on "stretching and contracting muscles" for anyone who missed it, definitely a must watch if your serious about gaining muscle and strength:

sorry I dont know how to embed on this new NT...:smh:

very good video BTW, i seen it a long time ago but what hes saying is true.

i always go nice and slow and controlled and feel the contraction and stretch on every rep.

hate seeing dude curl 20 reps of bicep curls in 30 seconds. like what the hell did you even do/feel?

i mean ive even seen big dudes do them the same way, i just never understood it. sure you can lift heavy but if you arent actually working out the muscle it seems worthless to me.

to each his own i guess

yo alter ego. statue in your avy? can we get more pics no romo? just friendly mirin and lookin for inspiration.

iLLest!
Soon...
well thats not smart, why do that? and you wont be as lean. why not eat a large amount of food that is clean and healthy? instead of eating very little of unhealthy and calories dense foods?

makes no sense to me but to each his own.

but what did i say that was wrong, without a "diet" meaning caloric deficit... you arent gonna get those abs to show. a diet is needed to lower your body fat. there are 100's of diets out there so i didnt say which one.

wink.gif
You really have no clue.

^^^ Just saw that vid this morning. I actually plan on trying that PLing bench technique to see if it allows me to put up a little more weight.

Edit - Referring to the Mike O'Hern and Robbie Riches vid.

Last edited:
You asked for the motivation.
laugh.gif

Yes, natty. Been lifting for around 5 years. No special diet. I just prefer keeping carbs low.

I really feel like that first pic is kinda frauding and screams juice
laugh.gif
, so here's a more realistic pic.

Back
Top Bottom