STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bench has been my weakness since separating my shoulder a few years back. I think i am just over the 1k club based on recent squat and deadlift numbers and what i hit on bench last July. I might try to get a 1rm in bench soon just to see where i am at. 
Same with me bro. Except I haven't had diagnosed shoulder injuries.

455 DL
275 Squat
205 bench

last night. About 181. 6 lbs of cutting to go. Finally got a job, so I can eat how I'm supposed to.

Check my IG snaps for more @Soundview.

Or my YT: Super Negro Fitness

This is before cutting

Strength been going up. Just hit 285x2 after 5 sets of 255x3 on bench. Deadlifted 365x6 2 weeks ago. Trying to hit 1000 even though I should be at it by now. So 1250, I guess.

Damn what's your squat numbers? I woulda thought you'd already be at 1000 with your bench numbers that high. Deadlift seems solid too your 1rm is probably what 415+?
Maybe 300. I tried 315 a month ago. Failed. But I was so brole I couldn't eat how I'm supposed to (Macros, etc). So I had to wing it for a good minute. Just got a job and I'm getting bread now, so I'm hitting my 190g pro a day now (Well 5/7 days, rest I freeeball it. My situation is weird. I pay someone to make my prep meals)

Deadlift should be about 420. Aiming for 5. Aiming for 315 on squats. 315 bench. I definitely see the difference in strength when you eat how you're supposed to.

Most I've deadlocked was 465x1 @ 170. Sumo. When I was powerlifting. Now I'm trying to get there doing conventional. Had about a 350 squat. 300 bench. Lost it all eating oodles and noodles (no lie). I didnt know anything about macros back then.

Cutting to 175. For some reason my strength been going up instead of down.

Last November. I squatted 275x3. I could probably do it again. I'd say my squat is about 300. I'm weak af. Lmao.

I'm posting a cutting update on my channel this week. I'll post it here. Legs included.

Hardest parts to cut fat are my legs/back. That's where I hold a lot. Smh.

Maybe 300. I tried 315 a month ago. Failed. But I was so brole I couldn't eat how I'm supposed to (Macros, etc). So I had to wing it for a good minute. Just got a job and I'm getting bread now, so I'm hitting my 190g pro a day now (Well 5/7 days, rest I freeeball it. My situation is weird. I pay someone to make my prep meals)

Deadlift should be about 420. Aiming for 5. Aiming for 315 on squats. 315 bench. I definitely see the difference in strength when you eat how you're supposed to.

Most I've deadlocked was 465x1 @ 170. Sumo. When I was powerlifting. Now I'm trying to get there doing conventional. Had about a 350 squat. 300 bench. Lost it all eating oodles and noodles (no lie). I didnt know anything about macros back then.

Last November. I squatted 275x3. I could probably do it again. I'd say my squat is about 300. I'm weak af. Lmao.

I'm posting a cutting update on my channel this week. I'll post it here. Legs included.

Word bro keep grinding. Sounds like you just had a minor setback for a major comeback :pimp:

I rock with my old iPod mini. I'd rather listen to the same 600 songs on this over and over than the garbage that comes on Pandora :lol:

I rock with my old iPod mini. I'd rather listen to the same 600 songs on this over and over than the garbage that comes on Pandora
laugh.gif

I pay for the no ad pandora like an idiot and I agree sometimes its clutch but other times it suckssssss 
laugh.gif

I like it for variety though.

Word bro keep grinding. Sounds like you just had a minor setback for a major comeback :pimp:
Thank you! Yeah, feels good to be able to actually afford prote in powder for once! I gotta get my numbers up like yall! Can't wait to start squatting/benching 315 for reps!

I only found out about macros last year? A dude I know told me. I'm like "wtf carbs got to do with the gym???" Lmaooooo so it's funny how you think you know something ... but found our you're clueless.

Idk what my max dl is... I will find out soon four more weeks left of Ed coen

So far I'm at
Bench 225
Squat 315
Dl 385

Second week Ed coen bench was easy. I lightly amel cursed my shoulder yesterday so no dips, pretty much bench, incline db and destroyed triceps. Also walked off my deadlifts from yesterday on the treadmill.

Last edited:
I just use spotify. Used C4 today for the first time. I was pressing to "inner city blues". Anything that came on was a hit.

I use 6 star and it works well. But c4!?!?! C4 will have you on some SERIOUS S***. I felt like fighting and then sitting down and endlessly talking about my dreams. IT WILL HAVE YOU ON SOME SERIOUS S****.

What's the difference between Spotify and Pandora?

Have never used Spotify.
You get to actually chose what song you want to listen to lol.

You can make playlists.
You can download the playlists/songs.
You can check out weekly playlists (viral, top 50, workout, mood playlists)
It's $5/month if you're a student.

I use that and my regular player only because I have artists/songs spotify doesnt.

I haven't took any kind of pre workout in months but I kinda want to use Mr.Hyde again..
I saw it on Amazon. It had like 4 stars so I left it be lol I only like 4.5 or higher.

6 star is solid....
C4 wIll have you on some serious....you know

6 star tastes better though.

I never though caffeine or preworkout worked on me. I always used to crash. Now it...Just works. But now I'm also lactose intolerant to milk. Idk. Life is weird.

C4 just made me itchy. :lol:

I drink too much caffeine to really get geeked off pwo. I missed the wave on the oxyelite pro but I heard that was like taking a 25mg adderal. I'd buy that.

I rock with my old iPod mini. I'd rather listen to the same 600 songs on this over and over than the garbage that comes on Pandora
laugh.gif
OG **** lol

lol and I know you listening to the last part where andre snaps on that song.

c4 had a similar effect on me. My arms would get all itchy. 

My last few canisters have been the ON pre-workout and I like it. 

@MPLSdunk i missed it as well.

When i first started, like everyone else i hopped onto the c4 train and now that i look back it i just laugh, i dont even use those pre-workout supps anymore, just black coffee or some green tea.

before i workout i take arginine and carnitine, the pump will arrive.

Who here tried Synedrex, the fat burner from metabolic nutrition?
GOAT fat burner for me.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting me onto Spotify. 10 seconds in and I can already see why it looks like it'd be a better app than Pandora. Lol

C4 just made me itchy. :lol:

I drink too much caffeine to really get geeked off pwo. I missed the wave on the oxyelite pro but I heard that was like taking a 25mg adderal. I'd buy that.

Bruh. The pump is there. Embrace the pump. Love the pump. Become one with the pump.
c4 had a similar effect on me. My arms would get all itchy. 
My last few canisters have been the ON pre-workout and I like it. 
It's from...paresthesia, its from the beta alanine, and its totally normal. And harmless. I know it's working when I get the tingles [emoji]128514[/emoji] my ears was mad tingly/itchy. It went away after 5-10 minutes.

Thanks for putting me onto Spotify. 10 seconds in and I can already see why it looks like it'd be a better app than Pandora. Lol
Don't thank me just rep me [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Nah. Youre welcome. I slept on it when my ex downloaded it. But now I love it! It's dope af, especially since you can download and don't have to be on 4G/WiFi to listen.

Back
Top Bottom