STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

2016 NT Fitness SS Precipitants 

I've mailed out your Elf's survey and guidelines.  

Have fun with this. Can't wait to see everyone post their gifts. 

LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know if I'm speaking out of my @$s, but I always kind aheard it was a 40/40/20 split. 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats. Obvioulsy it depends on bodyweight and goals from there. Maybe this is a start for you.
Just trying to see what everyone thinks on the subject.

@Soundview  has different views on this 
laugh.gif

@Soundview
 has different views on this :lol:

And that's completely understandable. Obviously everyone's body is differentand sometimes people respond to things differently. I used to eat a mix of eggs/oatmeal or chicken/oatmeal for every meal. Obviously some meals will have more fats and suck than others, but overall it almost equalled out to a 40/40/20. Obviously he is leaner than I ever was, so I don't know lol.

Don't know if I'm speaking out of my @$s, but I always kind aheard it was a 40/40/20 split. 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats. Obvioulsy it depends on bodyweight and goals from there. Maybe this is a start for you.

@Soundview
 has different views on this :lol:

Whatever split you running ain't stop that white boy from whopping yo *** at that meet though :rofl:

Last edited:
i follow my macros, how you split it is what you want with your body, since you are trying to cut weight, i say keep the protein high then fill the rest in.. (i know this is generic advice, but you would need to give me all your stats)

Boss I'm gonna download that uncle may weather video and dub it for this situation:

Me: you heard about cornbread strong?
Uncle may: I heard he got his *** whopped

So got a call from my dr today finally after I got a cardiogram done 3 weeks ago. Looks like I have Left Ventricular Hypertrophy. One of the causes can be from athletic training because your heart gets accustomed to making the necessary output.

But with dizzy spells I've been getting for a minute I have to follow up. Sucks but whatever.

Still gonna get these gainz after work

^^^^

Sorry to hear that fam, how does that change how you hit the gym?

Haven't been able to lift in like 4 days because of sickness, **** is so trash b, I hate this time of the year when this happens.

Had a dream about pulling 600 and squatting 400, then woke up with a fever not able to breathe through my damn nose. :lol:

I'm coming back with a vengeance though.

^^^^

Sorry to hear that fam, how does that change how you hit the gym?

Haven't been able to lift in like 4 days because of sickness, **** is so trash b, I hate this time of the year when this happens.

Had a dream about pulling 600 and squatting 400, then woke up with a fever not able to breathe through my damn nose. :lol:

I'm coming back with a vengeance though.
As of right now nothing that was said to me. Granted they will probably suggest I lay off until all tests are done but not happening. If I go out benching 2 plates I'll go out a happy man [emoji]128514[/emoji]. But only every now and then I'll feel like trash or when I'm running low on sleep it's bad.

You got it fam. Yea being sick is the worst and coming back from it. I'm in that process now of getting back on track after a week off

Last edited:
Sage Northcutt is at my gym. Thought about ending him for invading my territory, but I decided to let him live.

Hope all works out Rumble Gang Rumble Gang . I don't know what the effects of what you just said is but...yeah. went for my evaluation last week at PT. I'm supposed to start this week. Hopefully it helps my knee. If not...next level.

Just finished back.

Pulled 330x2, 350x2, 390x2 and 415x2. Happy to still be putting up weight while my weight is steady decreasing. Did my typical 300+ heavy reps after.

I think the new counter girl like me. She wasnt at the desk when I signed in. Walking up the steps she's like "HEYYYYYY *wavING mad hard*". Then I asked her to charge something. She's like "that'll be $5" then I told her I'm telling her boss and getting her fired. She said "you wouldn't be able to see me anymore if you did"

I said ugh let me just see wassup

So I did what any real man would've did.....I told her follow me on IG

Last edited:
Hope all works out Rumble Gang Rumble Gang . I don't know what the effects of what you just said is but...yeah. went for my evaluation last week at PT. I'm supposed to start this week. Hopefully it helps my knee. If not...next level.

Just finished back.

Pulled 330x2, 350x2, 390x2 and 415x2. Happy to still be putting up weight while my weight is steady decreasing. Did my typical 300+ heavy reps after.

I think the new counter girl like me. She wasnt at the desk when I signed in. Walking up the steps she's like "HEYYYYYY *wavING mad hard*". Then I asked her to charge something. She's like "that'll be $5" then I told her I'm telling her boss and getting her fired. She said "you wouldn't be able to see me anymore if you did"

I said ugh let me just see wassup

So I did what any real man would've did.....I told her follow me on IG

"Puts on hater cap"

Nah she was just being friendly.

Rumble Gang Rumble Gang hope everything works out for the best bro. Best wishes

Finished week 10 bench program, 250x2x3 was easy money. Finished with 135x20 burn out. Got 260x2x2 next week thata my 1rm so should be a good week. Might have to get a random to spot me.

Seen some kid, had to be about 13 working out and his dad "coaching" him. The kids doing his thing on the machines and the dads standing infront of him with an ipad. Im thinking he has some kinda program or worksheet for the kid on there. I walk by to get water and i see the screen... This guys playing some game :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom