STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Rumble Gang Rumble Gang hope everything works out for the best bro. Best wishes

Finished week 10 bench program, 250x2x3 was easy money. Finished with 135x20 burn out. Got 260x2x2 next week thata my 1rm so should be a good week. Might have to get a random to spot me.

Seen some kid, had to be about 13 working out and his dad "coaching" him. The kids doing his thing on the machines and the dads standing infront of him with an ipad. Im thinking he has some kinda program or worksheet for the kid on there. I walk by to get water and i see the screen... This guys playing some game :lol: :smh:

This is ridiculous. Theres a guy they goes to my gym that reads the newspaper between bench sets.

Also, I don't know what's worse, that or when done kids cone in and their coach I'd like 90.....they doing 1/3 squats and no one is around to help them get things right

This is ridiculous. Theres a guy they goes to my gym that reads the newspaper between bench sets.

Also, I don't know what's worse, that or when done kids cone in and their coach I'd like 90.....they doing 1/3 squats and no one is around to help them get things right

The kids a lil chubby, i rate that hes getting after it but his pops is a fat *** too. Its like he dont even help him or even know whats right/wrong

:lol: i seen a guy 1/4 squatting 135 with the ***** pad and a towel on the bar. Dude was wearing khaki shorts with a belt. Not a weightlifting belt an actual leather belt

Last edited:
man, deadlifting makes my whole body feel so relaxed and loose post workout 
pimp.gif

Hope all works out Rumble Gang Rumble Gang . I don't know what the effects of what you just said is but...yeah. went for my evaluation last week at PT. I'm supposed to start this week. Hopefully it helps my knee. If not...next level.

Just finished back.

Pulled 330x2, 350x2, 390x2 and 415x2. Happy to still be putting up weight while my weight is steady decreasing. Did my typical 300+ heavy reps after.

I think the new counter girl like me. She wasnt at the desk when I signed in. Walking up the steps she's like "HEYYYYYY *wavING mad hard*". Then I asked her to charge something. She's like "that'll be $5" then I told her I'm telling her boss and getting her fired. She said "you wouldn't be able to see me anymore if you did"

I said ugh let me just see wassup

So I did what any real man would've did.....I told her follow me on IG

"Puts on hater cap"

Nah she was just being friendly.
hahahaha I actually said the same thing. Friendly ggirls ruining the game, "B".

Chest day. Gonna try to hit 300 for 2. I gotta attempt 310 next week.

I forgot to tell yall, I was trying to be a big man and carry all of my prep meals back down to the basement where my room is. I tried to open the door. Why THREE TUPPERWARES FELL IN THE MOP BUCKET WATER. I freaked out. Then more fell in. I almost passed out.

...My tupperware never opened and no leakage got inside.

BRUH. That prep meal Tupper ware on Amazon is A1!!!!
:x

:lol:

I figured out my uneven trap problem yesterday when I was doing curls.

I didn't have my right are out as much as I did on my left so. Ow when I'm doing hammer curls I can feel the muscle working more than it has before . Dumbbell press got better .
My stamina sucks or I'm. It drinking enough water.......or both.

I been drinking tea alot more the past week or so. Always liked it but wasnt really on it heavy even tho its a serious thing in my household. Fam got this joint called "african tea" and "black lavender". Joints r crack.

I been drinking tea alot more the past week or so. Always liked it but wasnt really on it heavy even tho its a serious thing in my household. Fam got this joint called "african tea" and "black lavender". Joints r crack.
Might hAve to drink tea just for the benefits again. Especially this winter. Might cop some tea bags and sugar this weekend

Chest day. Gonna try to hit 300 for 2. I gotta attempt 310 next week.

I forgot to tell yall, I was trying to be a big man and carry all of my prep meals back down to the basement where my room is. I tried to open the door. Why THREE TUPPERWARES FELL IN THE MOP BUCKET WATER. I freaked out. Then more fell in. I almost passed out.

...My tupperware never opened and no leakage got inside.

BRUH. That prep meal Tupper ware on Amazon is A1!!!!
:x

:lol:
hahaha yo my life flashed before my eyes man. That was $20 of food and 3 hours of cooking smfh

Might hAve to drink tea just for the benefits again. Especially this winter. Might cop some tea bags and sugar this weekend
hahaha yo my life flashed before my eyes man. That was $20 of food and 3 hours of cooking smfh

I been messing with the loose leaf tea. My fam put me on, they telling me tea bag is low quality ish lol like reggie. Basically its the excess from when they produce loose leaf and toss that into a bag. Then again im not a serious tea drinker so it makes me no difference :lol:. A cup or 2 a day has me feeling bless.

I been messing with the loose leaf tea. My fam put me on, they telling me tea bag is low quality ish lol like reggie. Basically its the excess from when they produce loose leaf and toss that into a bag. Then again im not a serious tea drinker so it makes me no difference :lol:. A cup or 2 a day has me feeling bless.

this. my friends fam owns a few tea shops and they've educated me on tea.
tea bags, especially, the cheap brands (lipton) are very poor quality.
some pretty good info on how to prepare tea. from what temp the water needs to be, time of infusion, etc
https://www.itoen.com/all-things-tea/preparing-tea

well I don't smoke weed and a teabag was good enough. I don't need to be exquisite with it [emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm just gonna buy some damn chamomile and call it a day.

Or where would I get "real" tea from? Sounds expensive and like way too much work. Lol.

well I don't smoke weed and a teabag was good enough. I don't need to be exquisite with it [emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm just gonna buy some damn chamomile and call it a day.

Or where would I get "real" tea from? Sounds expensive and like way too much work. Lol.

I dunno where my people buy the loose leaf tea from. Its not any different from a tea bag. We got this thing basically a pitcher, u put however much tea u want at the bottom, then the lid has like a rod attached to a kinda filter. U pour ur water in after its boiled then put the lid on, u can raise/lower the filter depending on how strong u want the tea. The filter just keeps the actual tea out of the water so u dont have bits of tea floating in ur cup.

I dunno where my people buy the loose leaf tea from. Its not any different from a tea bag. We got this thing basically a pitcher, u put however much tea u want at the bottom, then the lid has like a rod attached to a kinda filter. U pour ur water in after its boiled then put the lid on, u can raise/lower the filter depending on how strong u want the tea. The filter just keeps the actual tea out of the water so u dont have bits of tea floating in ur cup.
oh ok. Whats the effects vs. Tea bag?

Hey, first time posting here but I figured I'd ask since I just graduated college and have been noticing lack of motivation when it comes to the gym and have been fluctuating weight pretty substantially the past few months (5-10 lbs a day).

I've been lifting pretty seriously for about 6-7 years (at least 4 times a week, generally 5-6 times a week in the past few years when I was a full time student). I'm 6'2, 190 and pretty happy with my general fitness level/body fat but feel as though I've been getting weaker due to long hours at work (where I do a lot of physical activity), financial stress, etc. and it seems to make me complacent in the gym.

For instance, I used to lift 2-3 hours a session and looked forward to it every day, but now I feel as though I've plateaued and am lucky to make it through an hour and a half without getting bored...

Any suggestions for how to combat this and motivate myself? I realize it has to be something I want (and I do), but I feel burned out from going through the same motions to the same songs over and over if that makes sense... TIA

Isn't that thing like a French Press for coffee.....or is that thing just a French Press lol

Lol your right it is a french press. I had no idea what it was called i had to google it. I doubt its the best thing for tea but it gets the job done.

Back
Top Bottom