STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

This question is geared towards NTers w/ big quads and calves... What kind of jeans do you guys wear? I used to rock the Levi 508 but those are discontinued. Looking to cop some new jeans but not sure where to start

This question is geared towards NTers w/ big quads and calves... What kind of jeans do you guys wear? I used to rock the Levi 508 but those are discontinued. Looking to cop some new jeans but not sure where to start
541 athletic cut is good for that
I'll check out both of these. I'm looking for a more tapered bottom so they look good w/ kicks 
laugh.gif

This flu shot better not let me get sick. Cause it makes me sick every time I get one to make the system stronger, i suppose. Just copped Dayquil.

Why can't it rain on my off days [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Least I got to work from home today. But I still got class at 4pm. Sigh.

You have to get the shot to confuse the body, to make the body stronger, to get more gains......right babe?! Babe?! **Rich Piana** voice lol
Lmaooooo only funny cause I don't watch rich. So I never got the joke. But I keep seeing it everywhere. People sure know how to kill a joke.

One thing I will say, after the flu shot makes you sick, I don't get sick until next spring or so. If I start to get sick, it usually disappears in 1-2 days. We will see now, though. Lol

Straight Leg Tommy's.

Levi what?

Just finished shoulders. Took PWO+Nitric. Felt nothing. No pump. No boost. nothing. Maybe cause I'm not at 100%. But I took some monday. Again, felt nothing really. Yet it worked both times last week. Wtf.

Anyways did OHP:
140x4
150x3
165x2

Dumb. Shoulder press: 90x6, 80x8, 70x10, 60x10

Tons of reps. Forearms. Hanging leg raises and knee raises for core abs.

541 levis are the best jeans ive owned since lifting.

Are you even doing a real pull up? Or are you doing crossfit pull ups? There really is no correlation but you should be doing decent numbers if you kill a good number of proper pull-ups

I don't think i'm doing a crossfit pullup. I'm not using any momentum to pull myself up, I use my arms and back only. I can do 1-2 pullups

I don't think i'm doing a crossfit pullup. I'm not using any momentum to pull myself up, I use my arms and back only. I can do 1-2 pullups
That's your answe right there. Do assisted pull-ups with strict form. You can use the machine but I like the feel with a resistance band. I was doing 4 sets of 20. My pull up numbers went up quick

A good tailor can get y'all right with the jeans. Just get some that fit fine in the thigh area and get them tapered how you want at the ankle.

I figured out my uneven trap problem yesterday when I was doing curls.

I didn't have my right are out as much as I did on my left so. Ow when I'm doing hammer curls I can feel the muscle working more than it has before . Dumbbell press got better .
My stamina sucks or I'm. It drinking enough water.......or both.

Try doing hammer curls bent over, that way only your biceps are doing most of the work. Id post a vid as an example but im on my phone, pm me if u dont know what im talking bout bro
Thanks man. If I'm gonna do em I'd like to do em right so pm on the way.

Same. My thighs and mass have me mad uncomfortable with work pants and jeans. Gotta get some baggy joints then get them tailored smh.

Pretty much the same. I wear a 36 waist but then the rest is tight and i dont like tight pants/jeans. I end up gettin a 38 and tighten the belt an extra notch :lol: :smh:

Pretty much the same. I wear a 36 waist but then the rest is tight and i dont like tight pants/jeans. I end up gettin a 38 and tighten the belt an extra notch :lol: :smh:

Man I have to get 36 waits for the thighs to fit nice.

I always have to wear a belt smh

if anyone was looking for new tricep and bicep exercise, take a look at this vid. learned a lot esp when he was doin the cable curls.. never thought about it like that.

Man I have to get 36 waits for the thighs to fit nice.

I always have to wear a belt smh

Lol the struggle is real. I have a couple of those polo belts that r strap with 2 loops, smh im constantly tightening that ****.

Last edited:
Last edited:

541 athletic cut is good for that
I'll check out both of these. I'm looking for a more tapered bottom so they look good w/ kicks 
laugh.gif
 Try 541's they have a taper to them

How are Quest Pumpkin bars? Worth spending bread on? Or no? I mean, I don't really like the dryness of their bars in general, but just got some cookie dough ones to try. Should be here by tomorrow.

How's the puMpkin joints though? I googled some reviews ffrom this thread, seemed half liked it, half didn't.

I know @aNYone  ordered some. How were they? 

I like sweet stuff, long as it's not OD like a Krispy Kreme doughnut sweet.

A good tailor can get y'all right with the jeans. Just get some that fit fine in the thigh area and get them tapered how you want at the ankle.

This x's 1000

With a mixture of being short and having big legs, I can't buy pants off the rack that fit :lol:

My buddy was telling me about a small company that was starting and they sold pants (clothes?) geared more towards the lifter. It had like regular size waist then swelled out for thighs and back in. Let me do some research. I will get back to you

Edit: There's something to get started. You get the idea lol
https://barbellapparel.com/collections/men/products/straight-athletic-fit-in-dark-distressed

http://www.wellbuiltapparel.com/shop
The fit on those barbell jeans look weird as hell 
laugh.gif

If you're a big dude or have weird proportions you gotta get stuff tailored if you want it perfect,  but Ive found that Polo stuff fits me the best.

Last edited:
How are Quest Pumpkin bars? Worth spending bread on? Or no? I mean, I don't really like the dryness of their bars in general, but just got some cookie dough ones to try. Should be here by tomorrow.

How's the puMpkin joints though? I googled some reviews ffrom this thread, seemed half liked it, half didn't.

I know @aNYone
 ordered some. How were they? 

I like sweet stuff, long as it's not OD like a Krispy Kreme doughnut sweet.
The pumpkin ones were decent for me. Only thing is that coating makes a huge mess. Breaks apart all over the place

The fit on those barbell jeans look weird as hell :lol:

If you're a big dude or have weird proportions you gotta get stuff tailored if you want it perfect,  but Ive found that Polo stuff fits me the best.

You wear RL jeans? Do you get em tailored? Im heavy on Lo but i could never do the jeans cuz most of em be slim fit/tapered. Which ones do you rock? Ive always gone with levis 501 cuz ive always had big thighs and mass...pause

Back
Top Bottom