STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If you're a big dude or have weird proportions you gotta get stuff tailored if you want it perfect,  but Ive found that Polo stuff fits me the best.
me too...

closest to wearable pants/jeans I can buy off the rack. 
nerd.gif

All the sudden everyone has big quads 
laugh.gif
I mean, if you have any leg mass at all, you aren't fitting into anything skinny 
roll.gif

I have some suit pants from express that i bought 2 years ago that now look like leggings around my quads 
roll.gif

Buy jeans with 1% spandex in em.

Uniqlo slim straight denim has been my go-to the past year or so.

Before that I was all about heavyweight raw denim. Still love my iron hearts but they just aren't comfy and cost effective lol.

what are the benefits?

and any negatives or drawbacks?
clog your arteries fam...... 

from personal experience it burns fat but I was short winded as hell when I was on it..gives you a boost of energy and some forms of mct oil are thermogenic

Last edited:
I mean, if you have any leg mass at all, you aren't fitting into anything skinny :rofl:

I have some suit pants from express that i bought 2 years ago that now look like leggings around my quads :rofl:

Bro suit shopping was the worst. Everything is slim something or other. I mean im not big and tall but damn im not slim either :lol:

Polo Varick Slim straight fit me best. A little snug around the quads, but otherwise the best I've found in a long time.

Mix up your workout routine. Anything will get boring if youre doing the same thing over and over again. Maybe shorten your workout each time since you said you feel like 2/3hrs is hard to get thru these days.

Also 5-10lbs a day?? I hope thats a typo lol

Repped all, thanks. Moving to a new city a few months back really threw off my training schedule. I also feel like the people at my old gym that I saw pretty much every day would motivate me more than all the old dudes at the Gold's I lift at now :rofl:

And unfortunately, no, it's not a typo. I've gone from a pretty consistent 193-5 over the past year down to anywhere from low 180s to low 190s. Some days I'll be almost 10 lbs lighter after lifting than the day before (weighing myself on the same scale at the gym around the same time of day). It sucks because I worked so hard over the years to get up to high 190s and I've dropped down so easily and quickly :smh:

Definitely going to keep an eye on this thread though for some extra motivation and appreciate the feedback.

How are Quest Pumpkin bars? Worth spending bread on? Or no? I mean, I don't really like the dryness of their bars in general, but just got some cookie dough ones to try. Should be here by tomorrow.

How's the puMpkin joints though? I googled some reviews ffrom this thread, seemed half liked it, half didn't.

I know @aNYone
 ordered some. How were they? 

I like sweet stuff, long as it's not OD like a Krispy Kreme doughnut sweet.
The pumpkin ones were decent for me. Only thing is that coating makes a huge mess. Breaks apart all over the place
damn. 7/10? I heard microwaved, it's delicious. But I'd have to updtairs to microwave it and eh...too much work

Pumpkin ain't that good TBH. It's just ok. Doesn't really taste like pumpkin either [emoji]128514[/emoji] Joint is a failed attempt at being a combat crunch bar

unless they changed the recipe from last year, stay far away from the pumpkin quest bars. 

actually stay away from all quest bars, IMO.

unless they changed the recipe from last year, stay far away from the pumpkin quest bars. 

actually stay away from all quest bars, IMO.
Never was a fan. Caught the pumpkin on sale for $10 for one box.

I don't like the dry flavor/texture. My go to are Costco protein plus.

Pumpkin ain't that good TBH. It's just ok. Doesn't really taste like pumpkin either [emoji]128514[/emoji] Joint is a failed attempt at being a combat crunch bar
lmao. Never had a combat. But ok, thanks.

I'm not exaggerating when I say this, but I tried my first quest bar about 2 months ago, and I felt like I needed to vomit the rest of the day. The taste stuck with me and I literally felt sick to my stomache because it wouldn't go away. The flavor was white chocolate raspberry.

I will never eat that flavor again and I probably won't try a new one for a while. You bar experts out there, does this flavor make a good representation of how ALL the bars tastes or is it a known awful flavor?

Back
Top Bottom