STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm not exaggerating when I say this, but I tried my first quest bar about 2 months ago, and I felt like I needed to vomit the rest of the day. The taste stuck with me and I literally felt sick to my stomache because it wouldn't go away. The flavor was white chocolate raspberry.

I will never eat that flavor again and I probably won't try a new one for a while. You bar experts out there, does this flavor make a good representation of how ALL the bars tastes or is it a known awful flavor?
It''s weird yall hate quest.

It's mad quest stans.

I gotta try combat tho.

That METRX 30g peanut butter cup is A1 too

Quests bars in general are meh. Fit joys are good. Mad I could only snag 1 box on that steal

I'm not exaggerating when I say this, but I tried my first quest bar about 2 months ago, and I felt like I needed to vomit the rest of the day. The taste stuck with me and I literally felt sick to my stomache because it wouldn't go away. The flavor was white chocolate raspberry.

I will never eat that flavor again and I probably won't try a new one for a while. You bar experts out there, does this flavor make a good representation of how ALL the bars tastes or is it a known awful flavor?

The chocolate based flavors are he only ones I'll mess with.

My quads are bigger than both of your biceps put together
laugh.gif

Them jeans looks like NT denim at the bottom
laugh.gif
Haha oh yeah? Lets see it then big boy 
laugh.gif

I don't even have that big of quads and mine are stronger than most in here plus I'm 250 so miss me with the I cant fit in pants talk 
laugh.gif

I get it if we are talking about skinny fit or some **** but I can even fit in some slim cuts so I know y'all can lol

Last edited:
You wear RL jeans? Do you get em tailored? Im heavy on Lo but i could never do the jeans cuz most of em be slim fit/tapered. Which ones do you rock? Ive always gone with levis 501 cuz ive always had big thighs and mass...pause
I usually only get pants tailored in length if I cant get them in a 30 inseam. 

They have a lot to choose from honestly, I like these a lot and they are less than half the price of those barbell ******** ones

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=30839236

I usually only get pants tailored in length if I cant get them in a 30 inseam. 

They have a lot to choose from honestly, I like these a lot and they are less than half the price of those barbell ******** ones

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=30839236

:lol: word those barbell joints are crazy expensive and they do look funny

D&S does have some good quality denim but selection in canada kinda sucks. Jeans are the one thing ill never order online unless ive owned it before or at least tried it on. Gonna have to keep an eye out tho and try some on.

I'd look at Levi's 501 CTs. Cheap, looser through the thighs but tapered at the ankles. Got mine for $40 shipped and love them so far.

You'd never catch me, fat boy
laugh.gif
You act like your some awesome athlete in here bro you are 135 ******* pounds like really?  get the **** off my **** for one day 
laugh.gif

I PRAY for the day you grow balls big enough to post pics of yourself so you get roasted to death 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Also for those looking for jeans I suggest signing up for Levi's emails. I did last year and they had an email only offer of spent 1
$100 get $50 off or $200 get $100 off code

Also for those looking for jeans I suggest signing up for Levi's emails. I did last year and they had an email only offer of spent 1
$100 get $50 off or $200 get $100 off code

Just browsing their site now since homie above mentioned the 501 ct. They having a 30% off if u spend $100 or more right now.

Last edited:
You act like your some awesome athlete in here bro you are 135 ******* pounds like really?  get the **** off my **** for one day :lol:  

I PRAY for the day you grow balls big enough to post pics of yourself so you got roasted to death :lol:  

I've posted videos :lol:

You know I'm just messing with you, but you really wouldn't catch me :lol:

You act like your some awesome athlete in here bro you are 135 ******* pounds like really?  get the **** off my **** for one day :lol:  

I PRAY for the day you grow balls big enough to post pics of yourself so you get roasted to death :lol:  

I thought someone confirmed....

You need to apologize for hurting my feelings and show a little respect for your daddy. 

EDIT: Gona be cutting soon...im happy and sad at the same time. I know now im tired of all this food but within the first few days of the week im gona miss it so bad :lol:

Last edited:
Apple sauce? Lol....just putting in work....hitting the gym on my lunch break and after work..

Back
Top Bottom