STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Damn XCellz, you drippin' in the sauce?

Y'all look beastly
laugh.gif
Theres always that one guy 
laugh.gif

I'm struggling to get my bench back up, but incline DB is on the steady climb. Got 70s up for the first time last night for sets of 6, 5, and 4 after putting 60s up just 3-4 weeks ago.

Tbh though I get more excited about moving up in DBs than bench. Something extra gratifying about them.

Last edited:
^ I just put 100x10 up on flat after getting 100x6 a month ago. My goAL is 120x10 and 100x10 on Incline.

I'm struggling to get my bench back up, but incline DB is on the steady climb. Got 70s up for the first time last night for sets of 6, 5, and 4 after putting 60s up just 3-4 weeks ago.

Tbh though I get more excited about moving up in DBs than bench. Something extra gratifying about them.
Good stuff man. As you guys know my bench is the weak spot but Monday I hit 80s on flat for 4 for a PR. Heaviest DB I ever pressed. Felt good because DBs are so much harder

I'll never forget when I went to my boys gym and this swole Spanish dude warmed up with 100lb DBs for working sets like they were 50s [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I think the most I hit for reps was 110s

Kind of abandoned DB flat after really focusing on BB flat. Haven't DB pressed in over a year

I'm about to hit arms. I got the sweats rn. F it tho. Still gonna get it. I hope im good tomorrow cause it's leg day lmaook

I'm about to hit arms. I got the sweats rn. F it tho. Still gonna get it. I hope im good tomorrow cause it's leg day lmaook

Forced myself to hit chest yesterday. My cold is still lingering today.

I might switch tonight to back and hit legs tomorrow instead

Always that one guy
laugh.gif
What does that even mean? 
laugh.gif

Sorry not sorry for my goals I want to reach *MJ shrug*

Ive actually never done a heavy DB workout fresh before, its always been after doing flat BB. 

Last edited:

Forced myself to hit chest yesterday. My cold is still lingering today.

I might switch tonight to back and hit legs tomorrow instead
yeah depends on severity of your cold.

I can get away with arms. Compound, Idk.

Last edited:

What does that even mean? 
laugh.gif

There's always that one guy who got to come in with the big numbers...
laugh.gif

The rest of us like yeah 100#, 115#, 130#...here you come with the 200#

#CornbreadStrong

#AintEvenMad

#IWishSkeeLo

There's always that one guy who got to come in with the big numbers...
laugh.gif

The rest of us like yeah 100#, 115#, 130#...here you come with the 200#

#CornbreadStrong

#AintEvenMad

#IWishSkeeLo
laugh.gif

Yeah bro gotta give them big girls love too

Good stuff man. As you guys know my bench is the weak spot but Monday I hit 80s on flat for 4 for a PR. Heaviest DB I ever pressed. Felt good because DBs are so much harder
For real. I can understand how people can pop/tear/snap their shoulders because when you move up in weight the added challenge comes with added instability so if you aren't TRULY ready for that increase you'll have hell to pay.

Last edited:
I keep hounding the staff to get heavier dbs but they be talking bout the way the budget is set up smh.

Man before new management came in, the old manager was like get ready guys: more racks, dbs, and fun stuff.

They built a room for classes instead [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom