STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man before new management came in, the old manager was like get ready guys: more racks, dbs, and fun stuff.

They built a room for classes instead [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Probably why he's the old manager :lol:

The fun stuff doesn't bring any revenue.

Man before new management came in, the old manager was like get ready guys: more racks, dbs, and fun stuff.

They built a room for classes instead [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

I went from

"Excuse me miss, but any word on the new dbs?"

To

"Whats good with them dbs?!?"

Basically lmao. Dude went on a 500mph rant during the 2012 election. My man hated Obama and liberals

When I'm feeling lazy I come to this thread for motivation to make my numbers go up. Bout to go hit some legs today.

I'd love to have a barbell brigade type gym in NJ
Oh yeah it would be awesome to own a gym like that. But I bet they make more money of clothing, sponsorships, YouTube etc. than they do off memberships. I would guess they were in the hole for awhile after opening up consider how much they spent on equipment, also they are in CA so I know rent is probably high even in the warehouse district.

Oh yeah it would be awesome to own a gym like that. But I bet they make more money of clothing, sponsorships, YouTube etc. than they do off memberships. I would guess they were in the hole for awhile after opening up consider how much they spent on equipment, also they are in CA so I know rent is probably high even in the warehouse district.

Definitely. If they didn't have their YouTube presence and the JKfilms background, no way they'd be this dope.

Damb owning a gym is that bad profit wise? Didn't know that
Yeah I mean are you trying to go up against Golds and LA fitness? Look what happened to Rush. 

It would be cool to own one and not have to worry about profit because you have other incomes but thats about it. I know CG appears to be ballin on YT but unless dudes parents put up a lot of change for him I promise he is paying a good bit of people back for loans. I really question how that dude is able to afford a $200k Ferrari but hey more power to him. 

Id rather own a place like BB and just have serious people come in to train and have fun with it.

Last edited:
Guzman's parents are no doubt backing him. His parents live in a very wealthy neighborhood. There's just no possible way he could blow up and done what he's done so fast without any help.

He's gotta be making a ton off his clothing now with all the people he employs.

Back
Top Bottom