STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'd love to have a barbell brigade type gym in NJ

Oh yeah it would be awesome to own a gym like that. But I bet they make more money of clothing, sponsorships, YouTube etc. than they do off memberships. I would guess they were in the hole for awhile after opening up consider how much they spent on equipment, also they are in CA so I know rent is probably high even in the warehouse district.

Doubt it. I watched a vlog where they stated they HAD to spend money as per their accountant. They had so much money that they would be paying a ******** back in taxes

Dudes unloaded their $$$$ on sport cars. Pretty sure Bart gave his parents $100k+ if I remember correctly

Guzman's parents are no doubt backing him. His parents live in a very wealthy neighborhood. There's just no possible way he could blow up and done what he's done so fast without any help.

He's gotta be making a ton off his clothing now with all the people he employs.
dude comes off as a spoiled brat lol

loved the video with him and chris jones though a while back

Doubt it. I watched a vlog where they stated they HAD to spend money as per their accountant. They had so much money that they would be paying a ******** back in taxes

Dudes unloaded their $$$$ on sport cars. Pretty sure Bart gave his parents $100k+ if I remember correctly
I doubt they HAD to spend money.  No way Bart had enough cash lying around to open up that gym and everything be profit from the get go. 

Wait just a damn minute.

They got 100 pound DBs?

Amazing. And I can't even curl these 50s twice .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bro they got DBs up to 300 plus in some places. The biggest "normal" looking DBs are 200s.

:lol:

Bro they got DBs up to 300 plus in some places. The biggest "normal" looking DBs are 200s.

300?! Got damn

I seen a youtube video of kali muscle db benching the 200s and those looked crazy. I cant imagine how 300s look.

Never knew there was an active "stay active" thread here in NT.

Just felt like posting a lil story:

I was the chunky kid in school from 3rd grade- 10th grade. I liked playing outside but was always fed wrong. I HATED exercising. Especially running the dreaded mile in school. I was the type to find an excuse to get outta it 
mean.gif

Freshman year of HS I was 5'11 195lbs with barely any muscle on me. My sophomore year I got a  job in Six Flags and that helped me lose some weight. Then I realized I was tired of being outta shape. Slowly began working out at the gym and eating healthier. My job requires me to be in shape and now I'm in the best shape ever. I work a lot but have MADE time to go to the gym atleast 2x a week.

I am now 6'0 173lbs and only 11% body fat 
pimp.gif
. (Lightweight af
laugh.gif
). I run my mile avg 8:00. Not bad for someone who use to  hate running. My goal is to get back to 195lbs of lean mass with a lil less body fat. 

Stay in shape yall and always do it for yourselves.

EDIT: Wrote this before going to the gym 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
My above post was from 7/28/15. My first post in this thread.

I made my goal fellas 
pimp.gif
. 195lbs as of today. Checked on 3 scales btw. Probably sitting at around 14-15% body fat. Abdomen girth is up close to 2 inches but whatever. It aint a lie if you wanna make gainz you gotta put on that weight. 

I just wanna thank everyone in this thread who has helped me thus far.

Next step is the big 200 
pimp.gif

Two things. 

1. How the heck could I get my calves bigger/defined I feel like my calves are just genetically trash lol

2. I want to continue bulking until about Feb but eating healthier if that makes sense not sure what foods to attack for.

Help is much appreciated. 

Or Blink. Mine goes to 200lb. Haven't seen anyone touch the 150s, even. Or maybe I have once but it wasnt full ROM. Idr.
If he was repping 150s and not locking out then he strong AF, thats harder then locking out cause the triceps get fried hella quick while it keeps all the tension on the chest.

Last edited:
Some of y'all have front rack wrist movbility issues,
I have the opposite.

I cant keep my wrist straight for nothing when doing those strict press. I push it up as if I'm in the front rack position :lol:

Last edited:
I grip the bar the same way I do on shoulder press as I do bench and try to mimmic the same bar path and tuck my elbows the same. Word to Dan Green and his advice.

Back
Top Bottom