STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Dirty myrtle
pimp.gif
. Let me know next time you're in SC my g.
I plan on being there this coming summer! I don't care if its trashy and redneck city I love that damn place for some reason 
laugh.gif
 Kingston Plantation>>>

I plan on being there this coming summer! I don't care if its trashy and redneck city I love that damn place for some reason :lol:  Kingston Plantation>>>

Let me know brah. If I'm free I'll head out there. We can hit calabash for dat all you can eat seafood :pimp:

I think its been mentioned here before, is there a GOAT app for tracking reps/sets/weight on whatever lifts im doing :nerd:

I feel like what im wanting is prob a trashy app with no features, just super basic. Otherwise ill stick with "Notes" lol

Last edited:
I think its been mentioned here before, is there a GOAT app for tracking reps/sets/weight on whatever lifts im doing :nerd:

I feel like what im wanting is prob a trashy app with no features, just super basic. Otherwise ill stick with "Notes" lol

That's what I do......carry a notebook lol

Im the same way, I've been tracking all my lifts for like 3 years by writing them down. I used to my diet the same way until I stop tracking, now that I'm back tracking I just MFP.

I used to write down my food too......I have like 2 years of books lol. I got super lazy and started doing that too. Much easier....I feel like it's easier to cheat too....ohh Well life goes on
You not one of those that hold it square at waist level and drop it on the ground making a loud smack right lol? Idk why but that's one of my pet peeves at the gym.

Lol nah. I usually just walk in and throw it into the corner because I'm to hyped up.

deer meat sausage, cow tongue all that ish down here is common in southeast louisiana..... protein gains overflowing... frog legs taste exactly like chicken.

only drink milk in my shakes dog

Im waiting for the next random stop in and drop something stupid in here :lol:

Also I love salmon, could eat it just about everyday. 
Lol.
Salmon is always a hit or miss for me.
I ate a ton of mackerel overseas

FitNotes. 5/5.

Just deadlifted 425x2! New PR. Been getting a lot of pR's during this cut. First 310x1 / 290x4 bench and now this.

Sitting at about 170lbs so my 1RM should be about 2.5x or so.

I thought I was gonna fail. Fell asleep at 2am. Tossed at turned. Woke up at 9. No energy. Then cornbread texted me saying I could do it. Then "Wild Things" by Mike fron "The Wire" (forgot his stage name) came on my Spotify and it amped me up. Blew through my sets.

500 coming soon let's goooooooooo

Just deadlifted 425x2! New PR. Been getting a lot of pR's during this cut. First 310x1 / 290x4 bench and now this.

I thought I was gonna fail. Fell asleep at 2am. Tossed at turned. Woke up at 9. No energy. Then cornbread texted me saying I could do it. Then "Wild Things" by Mike fron "The Wire" (forgot his stage name) came on my Spotify and it amped me up. Blew through my sets.

Lol you aren't one of those dudes who bounces the bar off their chest like 1/3 of the way up are you?

I see u!

Lol you aren't one of those dudes who bounces the bar off their chest like 1/3 of the way up are you?
anything i do is with proper form. I mean you can just check my YouTube and see the 310 for yourself lol

Thanks.

I see u!
let's gooooo

Back
Top Bottom