STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Repped just copped

I have too much protein now..
I have like half a tub of orange dymatize which is pretty good and I just got 2 tubs of cookies and cream MP which is alright. It's gonna be hard to finish 10 lbs of that :lol: I was expecting "cookies and cream" like an Oreo but it's chocolate chip "cookies and cream" :stoneface:

I copped two days ago and still no shipping... Said it would ship same day too :smh:

In the past, I've generally gone for ON's Extreme Milk Chocolate but went Double Rich this time after reading reviews and working out the price

This is for you Tdogg2k

225lbs 3sec Front Squat

Big Boss love my big oly thighs!?

Volumeeeee bench tonight

Flat BB 225x5x10 

Incline 225x5x8

Flat DB 100x5x15

CG 225x3x8

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anyone have tips of how to keep chicken juicy after it goes in the fridge overnight?

Whats the point or difference in having the plates hanging from bands as opposed to just putting em on the bar? Srs question

Volumeeeee bench tonight

Flat BB 225x5x10 
Incline 225x5x8
Flat DB 100x5x15
CG 225x3x8

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anyone have tips of how to keep chicken juicy after it goes in the fridge overnight?

That means you got the refrigerator on too cold...over cooked the chicken...over heating it in the microwave

In my experience it kid a depends on how it is cooked. If it is overcooked and dried out, then it starts sooner. For me, it usually hold ok for a few days then gets pretty dry

Whats the point or difference in having the plates hanging from bands as opposed to just putting em on the bar? Srs question

I'm assuming it works on control and stability. Being able to control the bar without having all the weight jumping all over the place.

Volumeeeee bench tonight

Flat BB 225x5x10 
Incline 225x5x8
Flat DB 100x5x15
CG 225x3x8

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Make sure you cover it when cooking/reheating if possible.

I add a little water when reheating any meat. And of course try not to cut it until you're ready to eat it.

Interesting. I prep chicken for a while week and usually cut it up in to smaller sections to store it

Yea I mean I do too :lol: I think I may have overstated it a little. I just prefer to let meat sit for a few before cutting it all up. Seems to hold in some of the juice. I actually just looked it up though and supposedly it's a myth :lol: who knows

The plates hit the ground at the bottom and become weightless almost but hanging from the bands makes it tough as **** to stay tight on the way down, look how that bar is shaking. Doing it like that really tests you stabilizer muscles.  

Look up the bamboo bar, Mark Bell uses it sometimes, its tough as ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom